Led showing rotating - - - on Pansat 2700E

Username: Carcharoth

Post Number: 1
Hi I loaded the factory restore files on my pansat 2700E by accident and since then I only get the - - - on the led Did the factory restore create this problem and do I have to re jtag it or is there another way to fix my problem

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8625
Switch off at back. Switch on. If it shows "b--7-- 5", then look at menu/system info, and if the BIN is 253, you are set for a rescan after doing a User setup and antenna setup.
If it does NOT show "b--7-- 5" then install B75 and then install 253 BIN and do as above.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14048
Simple fix....--- dashing lights on the display is simple "nite rider lights"..and simple fix..

using 2 hands and older file, just power OFF receiver with rear switch...and on PC get loader 27.02 and any older bin ready...

with one hand power ON receiver, and as soon as U see the first dash -, using mouse and other hand, click "Download/write" on the loader...this may take several attempts,...be persistent

now the nite rider lights are gone, so next just upload the latest file/fix 253, and reboot receiver..watch TV..

make sure U have rechecked the antenna settings, waited for keys to roll, and have channels scanned previously and saved, before U expect to see unscrambled TV..

if ya do a reboot (rear switch power OFF for 2-3 minutes,then power back ON) BEFORE u upload a new file, U won't get the nite rider lights, in the future....

Post Number: 2
I'm guessing that the B75 your talking about is "2700A_070310_B75_120_api".I loaded it and the 253 bin but still get - - - it never shows "b-7-5" any ideas?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14050
Mike I just told U...it works 100% of the time...for everybody!

Post Number: 4
I was responding to Nalin's post LK I am going to try your fix now LK thanks for the help

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8626
Mike: You have conflicting advice, so I will leave it at that. The second part of my suggestion applies to you. The Pansat 2500s and 2700s are very tolerant of abuse, so you will most probably be OK either way.
If you need more help, let me know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us