Nfusion master code

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 227
does anyone knoe nfusion mastercode as i am unable to see po*rn as its locked with a parental code and somehow the code got messed so if some one can help that would be great

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8612
Not sure if it will work... Try:

3478, 3472
2580, 3842
8510, 2142

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14040

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14041
0000 is the default master code

Gold Member

Post Number: 8615
Sada: What do you have for Nfusion master code?

Silver Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 216
Korean Factory Preset - 0000 -

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 229
0000 does not work, if i do a factory default will it reset the password too , and then can i put in a new password

Gold Member

Post Number: 8623
Not sure if it will work... Try:

3478, 3472
2580, 3842
8510, 2142

Bronze Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 93
damindar i done a factory default this morning and it put it back to 0000 its worth a try

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2525
do a factroy reset as sparky said and then ur master code is oooo.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14046
of course its 0000 and a factory default/reset will return it to the default 0000 code.....a deafault reset will always bring any reciver back to its default code...FTA 101....nalin quit posting bogus info and start reading and learning..

and if ya don't know, just admit it , and say I dunno..but quit giving bogus info all the time ..and stop c/p all my info after I post it...it serves no purpose then..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2528
there is actually no mastercode for nufion..
only factory default can bring ur nfusion rec back to fractory default and like many other recivers defualt password is oooo
unlike some other recievers have mastercodes, this feauture is not available on nfusion.. for nufusion u have to do a factory default and scan channel again to make it work...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14052
if 0000 is the default code, thats the same as the master code...just like with any receiver's master code, unless u change it and forget it..then U use default/mastercode 0000..as was the situation here in this thread...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8628
Thank you, Sada. I guess you have Nfusion and other don't. I am thinking of recommending it, but with this new Nagra 3 coming up, I will wait for more info.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2531
LK i am not sure never tried that but i think that other rec like viewsat mastercodes unlock the channels.. no need to rescan channels..
on other hand nfusion rec have not this option, you basically have to do afactory default,then press menu,ins oooo code and then rescan sat agains.. thats what i meant by mastercode..
nalin you are welcome..lets see how nfusion handles nagra 3 ... if its still up.. then i thinks best reciever ever..

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 231
thaks a lot sada and lk for the info i will do a factory default and see how it works thanks everybody for this great forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us