Info on conasat Miny

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 321
Hey guys a friend of mine just bought a Miny and he is bringing it to me to program . Now my problem i don't know anything about a Miny i have a 2500 converted to 2700 and i also have a 2700 i program those all the time . I do know that he got the usb flash . Now my question is can i just download the latest bin and put it in or do i have to program the factory bin first then the latest bin. I know the Pansats have boot B-75 do i have to put a boot file in

Bronze Member
Username: Rookie1bc

Post Number: 13
check out cnx homesite....

xxx.dvsfta.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=347

you'll find many answers there.

replace xxx with www

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
Thans Bill , yea i been there and they don't say anything about factory bin or boot file the way they say just load the bin and scan

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14016
To All Conaxsat Users: Download The CNX Project Program HERE. This will assist us in getting you a patch file without having to wait for this forum or ANY forum to load during the dark days causing massive traffic flow and stress....no need to go and download from any site..

CNX project 7.6...get updates right from here..
[link removed]

CNX manuals and guides..
[link removed]

CNX mini factory bin 6.10
[link removed]

CNX Mini 3.23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This bin incorporates completely new firmware and must be loaded to use future bins and patch files. This bin is the first step in our upcoming Full Emulation solution. This will be a necessity going forward and our work in this area has put us far ahead of our competition. With this bin and future releases CNX users will experience less down time and faster recovery time. We have taken the steps necesary to ensure our users are ready for the next stage in FTA.
We understand that our competitors have taken this oppurtunity to try and start rumours. To this we simply say talk is cheap. Our history and track record speaks for itself and going forward time will show why we are the #1 support team in FTA.
Please note that loading as bootloader upgrade is recommended.
No Patch necessary this is incorporated into the bin.
- A/R on Bell/Dish
- No Lag
- No Freezing, No pixelation
Channel changing may be intermintely slow but is being addressed
Thank You,
Conaxsat Construct

latest fix patch file...

[link removed]

Duo/Trio/Mini Patch File 02/25/2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dish/Bev ECM Fix

Thank you,
K-oZ
Conaxsat Construct

so load the 3.23 as a boot, and the latest fix as SW...watch TV...and load the project 7.6 for future updates..

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
Thanks LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
Fella's i hve beat my brains out so i wouldn't have to ask this ?? but no good what is S/W

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14059
SW = software

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
Oh god thanks LK really appreciate it Thanks i tried but the brain just wouldn't work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us