Receiver issue

Bronze Member
Username: Fattay

Post Number: 37
Level 81 Quality 20 on pansat 2700, I switched out with another recevier, and both level and quality are 80 and 100. So ,Iv'e read some threads about other receviers with same problems,and was wondering if it was in the tuner or a specific part that i could change out? Anyone's help would be appreciated,Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14007
Recheck the receiver antenna settings are same as working receiver, save em, and do a reboot...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Yes ,Ck all that out before the switch thanks, I was hopeing someone had a fix, but after i ck it out ,,no (black/smoked) resistors ,,,and tuner is soldered fast to the board. I don't know what they want to replace the whole board,, Probably more than a new recevier. Anybody got an idea? Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
bump

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 558
welcome back LK

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8586
LK has already been involved in a $20,000 scam giving support to ftaprosupport.com with her name.
Now what is she trying to do?
- Don't be taken in by this fraudulent person.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14010
nalin...U are a real joke...and dumber than rocks..STFU and give it a rest with your stupidity...

and I got your "she" right here!...something that U'd never forget!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8588
LK has already been involved in a $20,000 scam giving support to ftaprosupport.com with her name.
Now what is she trying to do?
- Don't be taken in by this fraudulent person.

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 364
Yegerson, I had no signal problem with 2700A and I have also gone through lot of readings. Many people suggested diferent solution including replacing c13 and c14 capacitor. Finally I was managed to solve it without changing any hardware. Please let me know if you have signal problem. In that case I can help.
Sam

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1768
Yegerson
Bronze Member

Post Number: 38

Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 06:16 pm:
Yes ,Ck all that out before the switch thanks, I was hopeing someone had a fix, but after i ck it out ,,no (black/smoked) resistors ,,,and tuner is soldered fast to the board. I don't know what they want to replace the whole board,, Probably more than a new recevier. Anybody got an idea? Thanks

sorry about the situation,but just cut your losses and get a new receiver,this one will cost as much to fix.it is fried real good

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 366
THIS IS FOR ORIGINAL PANSAT 2700 ONLY:
This is how my problem got fixed.
Reinstall boot file (b75), flash with factory bin 116, then finally latest bin.

Note: make sure do not interrup file loading process and turn the back switch off for at least 30 seconds after every installation.

Hope this helps someone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us