Signal conflict (advanced users)

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 262
Hello guys

Some weird things are happening latelly to my connection
well..I have 2 dishes on my roof one is a twin dish pro that i use for my echo 7 and echo 9,10 and the other is for my international channels that i use for echo 3.
the antenas are both connected to the dp-34 multiswitch. one cable goes to the livingroom and the other goes to my room.
in my livingroom i have a viewsat platinun and on my room i have a pansat 3500sd
since i was loosing signal in my antenas in the past , i was forced to buy the dishpro adapter in order to power it up the antenas.
untill here everything is fine.. now comes the problem.

In the livingroom i have perfect signal, the cable is copnected traight to the box and i can scan all the channels on all the echostar pachage, i rarelly miss signal.

In my room(pansat3500sd) the box is conneced to the dispro adapter that power up the antena,and i constantly loose signal, and when i do a Blindscan on echo 8 i get some international channels that bellongs to echo 3 and the most mazing thing is that when i turn to those channels They do work.. .. i also get chanels in echo 3 that bellongs to echo 7.. its a mess. and most of the time i have the NO SIGNAL or SCRAMBLED message.what am i doing wrong?

ps:i have the dp adapter conected next to my pansat3500sd to power up the antena, when i switch the viewsat to my room i am still loozing signal, so i dont think its a box issue.... what am ai doing wrong

any help is apreciated..
thanks in advance..

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1763
you need to hook up the adapter to dp34 port 1 and the two receivers on port 2 and 3
problem solved

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
you mean that i should hook up the adapter on the cable going to my livingroom?? because i only have those 2 cables going down..

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
because the adapter is on the roof right next to the antena and the adapter required to be plugged into the eletricity..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8579
Best place to add power to those gizmos is via port 1 output as African pointed out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us