LK - Need your advice ...

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1877
Hey, LK!

Man, I am really tired of these Pansat receivers and I would like to buy good FTA unit. I am planning buy one nFusion receiver. Is it a good unit? From what I've seen so far, Viewsat and SonicView units are also showing their bad side. I am talking about this nFusion because of the IKS. Do you think IKS units are good and safe? Because Nalin and some other people are saying that there's a danger and your IP address will get you in trouble.

Please recommend me a cheap and good FTA unit that I can buy in Toronto, Canada. I tried GoSatellite, but it looks like those donkeys are ripping me off. I can mod Pansat 2700 bins so they can work on the converted units, but doing this is really boring ... Please recommend me a good and cheap FTA receiver ... IKS or some other

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 206
AV, I don't want to veer of the subject but I am sort of in the same situation as far as receiver and i am thinking about purchasing form gosatellite. Bad customer service?

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2103
Checkout www.southcoastfta.com for cheap receivers. For US, shipping is free but I think you will have to pay shipping charges if you are getting it shipped to Toronto.

As far as IKS is concerned I talked to LK a while ago about that and he said that there is no harm in using that, if anybody wanted to catch you for stealing satellite signals they could have done that even when people were using FTA units.

But I would still wait for LK's reply, things might have changed now. Who knows?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14003
Gosatellite is a known bad site to purchase from...with many posts at many sites, of bad dealings.

Nfusion and IKS is as safe as downloading a file from any site..

If U are a non believer in IKS, then a CW 700 or CNX mini are great receivers with great support..and both USB ready.

Southcoastfta is a VERY reputable dealer.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1229
Av read my pm to you

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1314
hey doreen long time no see how are you dowing good i hope glad to see you around have a great day

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1232
doing good bruce..... thanks... i hope you are too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us