FTAprosupport is unsafe and scamming...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13993
Thought I'd pass this on ASAP

from the site owner in a private email:

"We had to have level3 support techs on this one. Not sure yet, but there was an "abuser" taking over 50% of server resources. We identified the IP and it was not in our database, but I do know it came from Canada. We capped it off so at least that ip cannot abuse any longer. Dos attack. Please do not mention anything on the site about what I just said. I want this kept quiet"

Also I have learned today that the private members have been scammed...They are offered 100% access to the site at ALL times, and this is not being provided...I received many PM's while an admin there, of this consistent problem, and was always told it was being taken care of....its apparent that the owner has filled his pockets with $20,000 in private membership monies in the past 2 months...it appears FTAprosupport owners have been scamming members while using an unsafe and unsecure server as well.....STAY AWAY FROM THERE...

Sorry I ever endorsed this site, but was not aware of the scamming and unsafe issues until just this morning...

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 301
thanks LK

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1836
Thanks for the heads up LK. I gave up on them when they started asking for money to get access to files.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8519
I told everybody to avoid any site asking for money.
There are lot of ex-mods around, wanting to profit from their so called "knowldege".

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2444
I say stay away from any forum site that provide Patch bins for FTA receivers
No site will be secure enough

If yo rely on extra cash by moderating a site
Or yo make extra cash by selling flashed devices
Think again
I advice yo not to

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 499
Hey LK, I don't know what I got the boot for, but is pissed me off. I'm not being a jerk when I ask you, How does it feel?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13994
Admins and mods are NOT paid ...at ANY site...that has been a misconception to newbies forever..we do it because we enjoy the hobby and want to help those we truly are not lazy and willing to do the reading necessary to LEARN the hobby...so we provide the manulas and guides, and try and give 1 on 1 help to those that have tried helping themselves first..and we ignore the lazy ones who just use chat boxes and chat riooms.ooking for quick answers to required long hours of reading..

unfortunately, the admins and mods will sometimes end up at a site that have owners that have other motives and just want to fill their pockets...and some of them, talk a good story , belive me...I myself will not be a part of those sites...If i wanted to make money with FTA, I'd just open up a site, have 10 sponsors, and sell memberships...but thats not me...but is common now, since FTA became popular 3 years ago...and site owners and goals change constantly...money makes people forget their values and original goals...so what was a good site 1 year ago, maybe be very unsafe and not where U should be now...

I recommend some sites now that I have found to be safe and helpful...mostly smaller and less known sites..

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.marketrealm.com

Stay away from the future-fta and f2atv.com large sites.....and especialy stay away from total, the total, and ftahq viewsat sites..and now ftaprosupport....the files they all release are at the smaller sites within 2 minutes, and usually no traffic to get em...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13995
Bill, I didn't get the boot..I quit when I found out all this info in the admin logs...and started questioning the owners weeks ago and getting BS answers...the owner booted U because U posted negative things here, which another member provided to him... in fact I went to bat for you and RTAP, which caused me alot of problems, added to my inquiries regardiong private memberships purpose and finding out just eactly how much money was taken in and actually needed..

Silver Member

Post Number: 500
I don't remember saying anything bad about them,was just questioning why they closed it to paying members, when they said they were going to leave it open, post bins in the private side and then put them out later for others. They never did that, that is why I said I wouldn't go back.

They banned RTAP's ip, probably did mine to. So be it. I really now think the are FU*ck

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1237
wutsup Lk, good to see u ya here man
for marketrealm use this link
http://www.marketrealm.com/private/index.php

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
bump

Gold Member

Post Number: 8527
LK: says: "I quit when I found out all this info in the admin logs...and started questioning the owners weeks ago and getting BS answers..."

But you were spamming that site - ftaprosupport.com - here in the last 2-3 days, instead of telling everybody to stay away from that site.
You knew weeks ago?.
There's something sure fishy here.

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 557
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
There is always hope that things will get straightened out, the same way there is hope you will get a brain transplant.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1902
lol

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1255
RTAP
Don't mean to take anything away from this thread but...
Hey RTAP...I didn't answer your question about my language capability the other day so here goes..... I speak a little Espanol...Enough to communicate well enough if I am in a crowd of non-english speaking people..I have a couple of girlfriends from South America that speak very little Engles but we get along well. I studied Espanol for dos anos en escuela and worked with many Latinos for years. Adios mi amigo!!

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1906
zulu.ven i visita me at crazy para hablar .

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1256
RTAP... mi no gusta crazy...crazy no gusta meUpload

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1912
lol ok ok

Gold Member

Post Number: 8533
RTAP: There has been a major fraud perpetrated on some of the members of Ecoustics. It seems that one senior member here may have been a part of it and might have benefited from it.

Trying to highjack this thread, makes me think that you might be a part of the fraud

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2748
lol. what a blind skunk

Gold Member

Post Number: 8537
dantetn : Your mentor, LK, might have been a participant in a major fraud. This is a serious matter. If you try to highjack this thread, I will consider it that you are apart of this fraud.
The matter WILL be discussed.
Now your boyfriend has asked you to go and join him at crazyfta - so go there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2751
will u discuss this with ur vietnamese family?

Bronze Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 69
Nalin, I hear the bells ringing do you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8541
LK has probably committed a serious fraud. some of the people posting now are her other names. This is the typical way LK has behaved during the last 2-3 years, except that her actions were not directly fraudulent.
People like LK and you PRFRMNJ aka nalin ban nadia have become somewhat redundant to the FTA community and looking for somewhere to be recognised as somebody. You are most likely targets for scamsters. Either you are tricked to participate in the scam or are part of it. Neither action exonerates you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14000
WTF...Major fraud?...I just warned ya all about a site that I happen to know the inside scoop on...how can warning people be a "major fraud"?...

nalin, U are the FRAUD around here...as all of us oldtimers and admins/mods have pointed out since day 1, 18 months ago, when U arrived here as a complete newbie to DSS and FTA...

Bronze Member
Username: Hangon

Post Number: 54
WOW everyone is so up tight. When DN and BEV go down out comes the boxing gloves.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8544
LK: You were spamming that site after knowing there was something wrong going on there. You got people from Ecoustics forum to go and sign up there, and you encouraged them to do so.

WERE YOU NOT A PART OF THE SCAM?
DID YOU NOT BENEFIT FROM IT?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2753
nalin, u are a blind skunk if u think LK would intentionally get someone involved in a scam... he wouldnt even do that to u... a blind skunk

Bronze Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 71
Nalin , If I may say SO YOU ARE ONE SICK MOTHERRFUCKER

Gold Member

Post Number: 2756
u have a way with words nadia...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8549
Mr PRFRMNJ aka Nalin Ban Nadia and
and male/female bisexuual dantetn:

No amount of profanity is going to stop me from exposing your dear friend

Gold Member

Post Number: 2757
why call me a bisexual? Because I would not date u?? I told u before... i dont date middleschoolers!! go flirt with some of the noobs... they seem to like u. u need a man girl!

Bronze Member
Username: Flu_guy

Post Number: 58
Only yesterday, LK, you were soliciting someone you believe to be a ten year old to your scam site, (see below).

Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 08:20 pm: by LK

htiek...U want Nfusion info or FTA info...come see me at www.ftaprosupport.com not going to provide any more info here, only to get bashed by 10 yr olds...

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 30
Nalin;

As far as I have seen and read, you have always maintained cool composure and why loose it for some stupid remarks by IDIOTS. Remember the old Indian saying "When an elephant walks lots of dogs follow the elephant barking but the elephant walks undeterred". So, please do not loose your composure and let those dogs bark to no avail. Good Luck Nalin!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14002
htiek...

first,I was not referring to U when I mentioned a 10 yrs old...

2nd, if I remember correctly I was replying to a question U asked regarding the Nfusion, and I was the only one to explain the answer in detail..

3rd, at no time did I solicit a 10 year old, and actually purposely avoided repling any more here to any 10 yr olds..so thats why I recommend a site that I was a staff member at, which doesn't ALLOW 10 yr olds and bashing..

4th, it was NOT until this morning I became fully aware of the ongoings at that site

5th, once I knew positively the dealings there, I posted a warning here to all, as any man of conscience/integrity and true to the hobby of DSS, would do...

lastly..why do U question my attempts to help U both yesterday and today....it makes one believe that U are nalin yourself , trying to discredit me ...or U are just another troublemaker here in disguises...and really have no interests in this hobby, Nfusion, or FTA... other than to be an azzhole, and stir the pot...what other logical explnation could there be in your feeble attempts, like nalin's, to turn my helpings and warnings, all around...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2758
LK, u are dealing with "mentally challenged" people here... type s l o w for them

Gold Member

Post Number: 8551
mike reddi: I am keeping my legal cool. Don't worry.
However, there is now a big difference between somebody who was psychologically not very sound, or perhaps a drinking person, and somebody very cleverly being a party to a fraud.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8553
LK: First of all, YOU are the real trouble maker. As long as it was trying to get people to visit your site to satisfy your ego, it could conceivably be tolerated. But now you have exceeded those limits and have become a willing (and knowing) or an unwilling (and not knowing) part in a crime of fraud.
That cannot be tolerated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2760
nalin, i love ur stupid logic...
i know u are just joking around with this, no one is that stupid... not even u.

Bronze Member
Username: Flu_guy

Post Number: 59
LK:
Well then who was it, the ten year old? I looked through the thread and could not see anyone that fitted that description, most ten year olds these days cannot even spell! I thought we were having a nice civilized discussion about the Nfusion and then, all of a sudden, everyone is a ten year old, end of conversation!
Anyway, thank you for responding.
Htiek

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 182
Upload

Username: Jokerbluh

Post Number: 9
marketrealm.com/private is the best friendliest place out there. with over 11k members so i wouldn't call it small but i would say it has the friendliest of a small site but more info then a site with 100k members

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14008
marketrealm...well its small compared to most sites..11,000 is not a large site....and probably only 300-500 actually use the site daily....and actually smaller sites are usually safer now, and obvious less traffic and fast pages, if they have a decent safe secure server...

I like the site and found it friendly...with some good info..

but I like ftaview, and dvsfta, and completefta also...they're all decent sites..I'm not pushing any sites...just stating what I observe and prefer..

pay sites leave a bad taste in my mouth...and thats NOT what this hobby is about, when U have sponsors paying the server bills...monies from privates , is just going into owners pockets then...

and this thread was intended only for a warning about ftaprosupport...if people want to use it, fine...I don't care...obviously I won't now...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8584
Fraud has been committed and that's that. And LK was associated it, knew about it for a month at least and was still spamming the site called ftaprosupport.com

As to this new spam about "marketrealm"....Same people are coming with different names and supporting it.
If it had any validity before, now I think people should be warned that there another scam brewing.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14009
nalin...really....STFU...everytime u open your mouth...stupid wrong garbage comes out!

U feel threatened by everybody else who knows much more than you..and then u talk stupid...

I simply gave a warning and had no knowledge of a scam...and if others or myself like others sites, like marketrealm, so what!...its none of your business ..stay at whatever sites U like, cause they suck anyways...so stay at those please!...cause U know the others have already booted U for stupidity..and we don't want u stinking up the good sites..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8587
LK: You are a fraud.

You come in with all kinds of names to support yourself. That was a bit amusing.
However, your tricks to defraud people of their money is NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

You knew all along that there was fraud being committed and you were still trying to get people to sign into that site.
How much money did you make out that scam?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us