Desifta (NOT A SPAM)

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1362
www.Desifta.com is back and wants you to visit it!!!

The Coders/ Zulu Dont even post here im sick and tired of your bull$hit........I you post in this thread your a motherF7cker

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1501
yup great site gotta check it out!!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2510
i agree

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 269
If it is a great site, why is your host keep disabling the site? 3 days ago you had over 100 members and now you only have 1 registered member which is an Admin. and yesterday it was a different forum today its a different forum something sounds fishy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
Can you explaing this too, if its a great site why your statistics say this?

Statistics
We have 1 registered user
The newest registered user is Admin

Our users have posted a total of 0 articles within 0 topics

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 4 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:13 pm
}}}

I dont get it.... how is it a great site if there is nothing posted???

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 278
lol! Now that you have seen the worst it's time to go to the best. Give the guy a break he is trying!!!!

http://www.all-gadgets.net/

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
Ong_tu,

I am a proud member of CrazyFTA, and they have never let me down. All info is easily available there. Site speed is awesome all latest bin files are available in minutes they get updated, alot of informative guides and how to's, JTAG kits, they have a separate section for defferent lnb types, satellites, and different Dishes, ppv events, and the best thing of all the live chatbox for live help great helpers are readily available like:

Bruce --> mainly for Captive Works and others
RTAP --> for most receivers
Wes--> most receivers
Saboo--> mainly Converted units (to 2700) and alot of other receivers

Yosanth
Shazz
and alot of other great helpers which I cant remember the names right now.

I love the site and I will recommned to all ecoustics members to check it out. Its worth checking it...You will love it.

Regards,

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
By the way Wes786(The One) and Saboo(AV) are the site administrators and doing an excellent job keeping up with the latest info. Along with Bruce and RTAP (both are Super Moderators)

Don't assume that I mod at the site or something I am just a proud member of the site!

All of you guys rock!!! keep up the great work and all your work is appreciated!!!

www.crazyfta. com roxxxxxx!!!!

Regards,

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1244
http://www.dntemple.com/post61173.htmlUpload Ah yes SABOO

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
Hello The $mart 1, Sada and satgrl,

I am still waiting for you guys' answer. What makes your site so great when there is nothing posted? Can you explaing it to me in details please?

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 169
Aww crap ! all the desi ppl will be back here again.Well maybe they can just start their own thread like the spanish and keep themselves there.

Bronze Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 64
Who is The $mart 1!? = AV

Who is lolol? = Nalin Nyda

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 173
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8491
I want everybody to know that I am not a mod at any of the new or old sites.

Growth in FTA continues, but growth in websites is even faster. Fortunately there are lot of sites around which were bound to close down, because they are/were headed by very inexperienced people or people with very little knowledge.

To the admins and mods of this new site (desifta):

You will see these highly egoistic ex-mods hunting around for a place to park their bottoms and try to muscle their way in. Usually they will fail because the knowledge base is non-existent and most of them are totally ego bound and rude to the extreme.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 184
That is why Nalin is still here. She speaks from personall experience or googled c/p?

Your choice ,cant have it both ways nalinosenothin.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 185
Nobody needs to teach Indian hypocrisy and stereotyping; it's a gift in their blood. We love to laugh at another person's mole on his nose, while we are standing in a pit full of cow dung. South Indians disliking north Indians, North Indians don't like south Indians and both together dislike north-east Indians. In fact North-east Indians itself is new usage, for the rest of India they are just "Chinkis". It's not racist, just sense of humor.

One more thing common among all of them is "my daddy ... Strooongest!!!'. We have the best culture, language, community and nature; we are best analyzers, psychologists and of course rest of them live in a fish pond. Those people don't like Mohanlal to be hero in this age are O.K with Rishi Kapur dancing with girl of his grand daughter's age. We are O.K with Salman Khan's pink trouser but Vijaykanth's yellow shirt is so funny.

One of the most general and popular "happy to be ignorant" story is about a place called Madras in India. People live there are madarassis. For south Indians it is one metropolitan city which is now named as Chennai. But unfortunately for north Indians it is a wide unexplored area comes in south to Maharashtra and Orissa. (For north east Indians it does not matter. Geographically south India has four different states and six to seven different languages, for north Indians it is just madras. The rest of the India thinks whole madras speaks one language Tamil and they survive with Idly Sambar Vada. We made a big deal when Celebrity big brother's sister did not learn Shilpa's name isn't it?

Knowing Hindi is one more misconception around. People worried why rest of the world not bothered learn Hindi. Well why should they? States are organized as linguistic regions. Every state has its own language; they are official and national language as Hindi. Why complain people over there don't understand my language?

This kind of assumptions and misconceptions works other way round also. Kashmiri's don't love India, Bengali's don't take bath, Assamee's are extremists etc. Generally this or any of such issues are fought in mails and posts. One starts and there will be avalanche of mails/comments, cause it's easy to write offending mails/posts.

This post ( This is Indian Racism) I can mention here is a person who is pissed off with the terrorism panic in Bangalore. People of North Indian origin is asked to register details in nearby police station (to be sure he has no records) and this guy goes Fs ad Bs. There was an analysis and it was found any of south Indians did not participate in freedom fights.

Bronze Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 53
Hey All,
Where in the world do you guys get all this b.s. Just reading and laughing and trying to stay out of all.
McLinkA.. Your photo I just had to save..
All I could say was "OH MY"
Screen Saver?? Except for the grandma part
Nalins a good friend.

Again "Oh My" love it though, my laugh for the day again.
Later all.
Kimberly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us