World Heavyweight Boxing Championship Unification Fight....Tonight !!!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 393
Wladimir Klitschko(IBF champion) vs Sultan Ibragimov(WBO champion) will be fighting in a 12 round unification heavyweight championship fight tonight live on HBO from Madison Square Garden. Both the WBO and IBF heavyweight titles will be on the line. This is the first unification title fight since Lennox Lewis vs Evander Holyfield from 1999.
Klitschko 6'6", weighed in at 238lbs while Ibragimov 6'1" weighed in at 219lbs. Both fighters in great shape!
The event starts live on HBO channel 300 at 9:30pm ET tonight!

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 89
i like ibragimov a lot.....but he's too little....that kind of reach and height is hard to combat.....and manny has finally taught wlad how to utilize it.....

Bronze Member
Username: Xpehbam

China, NC

Post Number: 71
Vladimir Klitschko it's the best..

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1238
Decision KlitchkoUpload

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 428
Real name Wladimir KlitschKO
Nickname(s) Dr. Steelhammer
Guys my man will operate tonite

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 394
7 foot giant Nicolai Valuev gets his rematch with WBA champion Chagaev and on March 5, it will be WBC champion Oleg Maskaev defending his crown against interim champion Samuel Peter. I think soon, we're going to get a unified champion holding all 4 belts. But it's promoters and politics that have stopped this from happening not to mention stupid ranking systems where the most pathetic fighters get ranked for title shots.
Let's hope tonight's fight sets a trend where all title belts will be around 1 waist. Well at least the 3 most legitimate belts, those being the WBC, IBF and WBA.
The WBO title is a lesser version and has not been in existence for that long a period compared to the other 3.

Bronze Member
Username: Upreferee

Post Number: 41
Boxing is so full of corruption. I don't understand how there are no in depth investigations of that business.

I recall seeing some fights years ago. Even George Foreman and the other announcers were extremely baffled how the judges made their decision when it was clearly visible who should have won the fight. They were even saying how it was a "black eye" to the sport of boxing.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 971
Vladimir Klitschko THE BEST CHAMP !!

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 141
he won against weak opponent and he didn't show nothing

Bronze Member
Username: Upreferee

Post Number: 44
I read it was a very boring fight. People even "booed". He's more like the Heavyweight "Chump".

MMA are the events to watch now.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 975
yayaya he the BEST CHAMP !!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us