Reason of C00lSat being the last

Bronze Member
Username: Adam2436

Post Number: 17
I am kind of getting used to the fact that C00lSat being the last among big players, but I have hard time to understand why. It's not the incompetence as NORW always bring out good fix, if not the best. It's just the delay that will kill the brand and it's sad to see that it is dying a slow death. You don't have to be the first all the time, but you sure will not survive to be the last all the time.

Come on NORW, show some pride. You've still get all the tools and talents to get back on top.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2443
b.c it sucks...
i have 6100 also.. not proud of it...
cs sucks big time...

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 358
i was convinced to purchase a cs and that's my biggest regret....worst than my clone 2700 as far as bins. i can't believe their support is that bad...cs..never again. i've cross two companies off my list...pancrap(clone or not) and cs....i can still hear the rep...buy a cs...good company, they are everywhere...everyone sells them. they'll be around for a long time....yeah sure...like a book holder or door stopper

Username: Tallant

Post Number: 7
I have to agree with Darth Vader. It is sad I got a 7100 in Dec and have been waiting just like everyone else, but it could be worse. A lot of VS are buggy and from what I hear CS has the best picture. CS functions the way it should. The only box I would get other than CS is Sonicview

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13965
The original Coo*lsat coders, the NORW group, all departed over 1 year ago to a better newer receiver to support ...so since then, U have a new inexperienced group trying to code ...this was posted here 1 year ago many times by me...along with the expectations of major negative support changes...

Bronze Member
Username: Amitm21

Post Number: 24
That makes a lot of since, i've owned a CS 5000 for a year or so, always dead last..

so what's a good receiver (i.e. functions, pictures, and earliest release of bins), i keep hearing sonicview and nfusion....or what's a good HD receiver :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13967
Sonicview 8000 or VS 9000 for HD

Captiveworks (CW) 700S, and Conaxsat(CNX) Mini for support and USB capability, and general all around use...and if ya want PVR go with CW 800 and CNX dual or trio...

Nfusion for IKS and least maintenance, and down time

Silver Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 252
A good receiver is a box up in reasonable time and reliable not like Captain or Buzz (6 bin by year)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Thanks LK,

Out of curiosity, what reciever do you have or prefer...and what does IKS stand for?

Am

Gold Member

Post Number: 2493
innovative key solution.. so basically how does it works in simple is that ur rec is catching signal from internet (through networkcable from router)..
DN Change codes,bin quite often how do they do that all dn rec are connected through phone lines thats how they send newkeys,modify codes,etc..
what other fta rec (viewsatsat have )is not availability to change the codes.etc so coder's have to send a new bin.. etc.. what iks (nfusion etc) rec have its iks soultion... coder's can mannulay change codes etc like dn and they send there codes via server to nufsion rec so they can update bythemself .. no need to load bins.. . nfusion usually update their bins after month or so.. they just change codes.. etc..
hope this helps..

Username: Apan

Post Number: 3
Being using CreativeWork 600p for two month, It is worth $65 that I spent while my CS5000 still in doom. Hope will help u guys make a back up plan.

Username: Apan

Post Number: 4
just to correct CaptiveWork600p (cw600p)

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 264
LK, good information and you are right! If you are going to stay in this FTA diversity is the key. C/S still is a good receiver but if the support is bad it is time to move on.I like VS and Captive-works! Altho not impressed with the VS9000 HD.a lot of $$$ and misleading info.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
thanks, that really helps!

for Nfusion, you said it usually takes a month for Nfusion to update their bin, but i've noticed that for CS 5000 in the past, sometimes it comes out after a week or 2, wouldnt that be faster??

I might lean towards an HD receiver, just becoz we have an HD tv, but i think its expensive lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
AM, wait there are still a lot of flaws. And they are way overpriced!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2496
i said nfusion change their bins after a month.. but they regularly change/modify codes so that u can continue to watch tv...
so what are the bins basically? if you press 8282 depends on ur rec, dif rec diff number ... u will see lots of codes... what happens that everytime there is a hit (ecm)..so they send newcodes...
so how does it used to work that they usually change the codes.. etc so coder's havent had problem decoding the codes.. now whats happening it that they are putting the codes but in a new slot (means that different codes but add another program).. so this way coder's have to create a newslot for codes means new bin.. with nfusion they can do it from their server..and ur rec automatically updates the codes with new slot ( u don't even know)..
with bin's i have seen with nfusion is more like adding a newfunction (last time when they add a bin eg 1.42 they had a function.. if you scan the channels it automatically locks the por*n channels + ipvr(where u can record program on internet from ur rec.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2497
and don't buy hd rec.. pic quality isn't superior as you think..

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
I really got into the HD thing and some say they are happy with HD but have to agree with Sada. The VS9000 is around $400 Plus the add on 8psk module is another $150 plus. So as you can see thats close to $600 lot of $$$ for something frivolous.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
whooa, thanks, obviosuly i didnt know the difference...well enlight of this new information i will have to reconsider...now it seems like Nfusion seems feasible for its use, although as it was said, diversity is the key....perhaps the latest models of Sonicview or CW may also have some apparent advantages as well....?

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
What your looking for is support,I still like C/S but what the heck no support. VS is still my pick but forget about HD wait until the prices and better receivers come out!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2500
so far nothing innovate (iks) from viewsat ... may be for future they might consider it...

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
I won't hold my breath! There are to many cutthroats out there making a ton of $$$ "sad"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13968
"DN Change codes,bin quite often how do they do that all dn rec are connected through phone lines thats how they send newkeys,modify codes,etc"

to clarify, the above is NOT true at all.....Subscribed DN and Bev receivers do NOT update thru the telephone line...phone line is never required and is only used to order PPV's online and billing purposes..

"i said nfusion change their bins after a month"

again, NOT true....any required changes and updates are completed immediately...just like for subscribed customers..

as far as HD, its costly , especially if ya want DN HD...but the 2 leaders are the SV 8000 and the VS 9000

and IKS (internet key sharing) is the way of the future...its basically almost like the Dreambox using card sharing...

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 492
Listen to the MAN

Gold Member

Post Number: 2509
ok lk then how do dn update their rec?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13971
aaahh...U are using a satellite RECEIVER made and designed to RECEIVE satellite signals from the air stream..it has various tuners, chips, boards, electonic components, and access cards ( some built in), others external and portable...the receiver is designed to receive signals ....again the phone line doesn't RECEIVE satellite signals...and neither does the microwave....LOL

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8454
Actually it is the LNB that receives the signals reflected and concentrated towards it by an appropriate reflector called the Dish.
The receiver's job is to amplify, filter, decipher the signals and isolate the ones you want in th eway a TV set can understand, everything BUT receive the signals from the air. That's the job of the Dish, LNB etc.

Telephone lines and even microwaves DO RECEIVE THE SIGNALS, but because they are not designed for satellite reception they are unable to mush more with them. In the old days, (if you remember) and even now, you can receive transmitted radio signals and there's many a home-made antenna that receives radio signals. Except that the TV signals are different length and occupy a wider bandwidth, they still are electro-magnetic waves the same as radio waves.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13974
OK nalin...next time I want TV, I'll turn on the telephone and microwave oven...LMAO

My cell phone gets great PPV's ...and the microwave does too, when on high...U should see what my toaster can do!...it gets internationals!

nalin... this ain't about the Dish and LNB, retard...its about the phone line and microwave oven NOT receiving satellite signals for getting TV...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 8464
Actually it is the LNB that receives the signals reflected and concentrated towards it by an appropriate reflector called the Dish.
The receiver's job is to amplify, filter, decipher the signals and isolate the ones you want in th eway a TV set can understand, everything BUT receive the signals from the air. That's the job of the Dish, LNB etc.

Telephone lines and even microwaves DO RECEIVE THE SIGNALS, but because they are not designed for satellite reception they are unable to mush more with them. In the old days, (if you remember) and even now, you can receive transmitted radio signals and there's many a home-made antenna that receives radio signals. Except that the TV signals are different length and occupy a wider bandwidth, they still are electro-magnetic waves the same as radio waves.

Silver Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 115
No Nalin Nyda your wrong the LNB only cares about signals just like antenna hence the frequency range on your LNB the thing that cares about the signal or discrambles the signal is your reciever hence the reason for the card in your satellite receiver. Now how does DN hit there boxes with changes without hurting there customers is there codes are put on that card are read. The phone line as LK says has nothing to do with how DN hits your satellite receiver it all from the stream they send with there signal. They send a data stream that is encrypted as well otherwise you silly people we would not need a bin it is just like any thing you try to encrypt your signals and then you have other people who try to unencrypt. I hope that helps.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13976
DSS 101...

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2436
DN updates thru TP (transponders) to RAM/ROM/EPROM
Just like guide information but stores to receiver's RAM/ROM

I expect nfusion updates upon key roll-over thru IP (Internet Protocol)
nfusion will never be my top choice

Gold Member

Post Number: 8468
ray sandberg : The words used were "receive signals"
LNB receive them and sends them down via cable to the receiver.
Without LNB a receiver CANNOT RECEIVE SIGNALS.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13984
OK nalin, U're right....the RECEIVER does NOT RECEIVE the signals...LMAO...what a jerk!..

I feel sorry for all U newbies who believe 1 word she says!...and stay here , trying to lean this FTA hobby from an idiot like nalin...

Now here's some spam..but the truth!...if ya want great info. video's, guides and manuals, friendly people and fun, no bashing, fastest files, and LIVE HELP from KNOWLEDGEABLE people.... come see me and our staff at www.ftaprosupport.com ...and we actually spoon feed ya too..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8470
LK: Enough spamming. Now go home and take your pills.
For people who don't know, Lk has a tendency to become very psychotic. She has been advised to take medication, but I don't know if she does.
She can get extremely violent, and even threaten to kill.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13987
Now here's some spam..but the truth!...if ya want great info. video's, guides and manuals, friendly people and fun, no bashing, fastest files, and LIVE HELP from KNOWLEDGEABLE people.... come see me and our staff at www.ftaprosupport.com ...and we actually spoon feed ya too

and we don't allow nalin there..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8475
The sites in BOLD offer very fast downloads.
The BINs are usually posted first at:

[link removed] - Viewsat - direct download.
[link removed] - C00LSAT bins.
[link removed] - CaptiveWorks BINs
[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversions.

Please note that ftahq.com is a the new main site for Viewsat files as they are released and although it has been around for the last 3-4 weeks, it is reliable for direct file downloads.

Please also note that ftatalk.com site though active only for a few months for Pansat 2500 conversions, is the home site of Fwank7 and Saif, Lothario, who publish very reliable BINs for the conversions and post there first.

Please also note that ftatalk.com site though active only for a few months for ARIZA BINs, is the home site of Mingo, who publishes very reliable BINs for the Arizas.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13991
nalin...U post mostly all sites being sued and having legal issues and definitely no longer safe...a couple of years ago when I originally created that list that nalin now copies and posts, those sites where the best...but times change and those sites are NOT safe anymore..referring to the 1st 3 there...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8477
It is better to go to those sites than to go to aof site where LK is. LK is "busted", meaning that he is known and easily traceable, and anybody relating to her can be easily traceble.
And this does not even address the psychotic behaviour of LK. She actually openly and seriously threatens to kill.
So go old girl. There is no job for you here or anywhere.

The old order changeth,
Yeilding place to new.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1710
it does not let me register

LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 13987

Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 08:25 pm:
Now here's some spam..but the truth!...if ya want great info. video's, guides and manuals, friendly people and fun, no bashing, fastest files, and LIVE HELP from KNOWLEDGEABLE people.... come see me and our staff at www.ftaprosupport.com ...and we actually spoon feed ya too

and we don't allow nalin there..

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 139
nalin you 're full of sh.t

Gold Member

Post Number: 8478
ileon :

And YOU ARE SH.T

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 361
DING~DING what round is this? LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 493
The final round and the decision is Nalin loses again

Gold Member

Post Number: 8483
Bill Vickers

He only worships people.

There's hardly any FTA related post.

Silver Member
Username: Kingsatman

Post Number: 269
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
Nalin, you only give out help to people to kill their boxes. You need to buy some of your own and try all your crap before you try to help others.

Your no tester, you only c/p.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8499
Bill Vickers: Knowledge is power and you don't have knowledge. You should have kept to installing tires instead of pretending you are disabled.

Silver Member

Post Number: 496
This really shows your stupidity, you know nothing about me, but your dumb posts tell all about you.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1897
of the fuckking wall with this thread lmao

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1898
once again newbies you see nalin posting incorrect info.be aware you guys have been warned.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8501
Bill Vickers : you know nothing about me

I know about your Name, address, place you worked, your so called disabilities and the compensation and the full reasoning behind the compensation. What YOU don't know is that these so called decisions and judgments are heavily biased, and YOU the so called "disabled" workman get the benefit of doubt. What YOU DID NOT KNOW is that the life of early retirement is not as good and rosy as you expected it to be. It has made you a bitter bum, clutching on to any personality that impresses you, because YOU do not have the necessary knowledge to advice nor any intelligence to ask a decent question.
So you end up in the game of "I belong to that gang" and I will praise my leader, and he/she will protect me.
HERO WORSHIP IS ALL YOU KNOW

Silver Member

Post Number: 497
Newbies should beware of ANY info put out by the wicked witch of the north, She will kill your box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 498
WTF did you have in your coffee this morning? I am not now or have I ever been disabled. You have a addle mind.

PLEASE SEEK HELP.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1899
nalin just say it.you are wrong.we all make mistakes we just need to learn from them.just stick to converted issues and stop c&p pasting everyone else's info to make yourself look good.lol your true colors are coming out.learning from others is where the real power is and admitting you are wrong displays the type of person(character) you really are.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1900
what ever was in the coffee she(nalin) is running a mile a minute with out her mind.lmao

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8505
RTAP: If you do not change and come to terms with reality, you will be out of the FTA mainstream in no time.
So far I have tried to refrain from any strong personal attacks against you,partly because you have been supportive of the efforts of AV and The one. Try and remember that this century belongs to Asia i.e. India and China, and the big and ever increasing users of FTA now are the Indians and Chinese immigrants in North America. You post in Spanish for the vast Mexican/Spanish market and you post in English for this new market that you are addressing in the Ecoiustics forums.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us