Vs platinum help

Silver Member
Username: Mdl97

Post Number: 123
have a viewsat platinum,and installed new bin.all it does is autoroll.i had the same problem last time,it autorolled all night.its showing blue screen with channel on it just no pic.the quality is 85.i dont think its fried.i just dont know what to do anymore.any help would be appreciated...thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
help anyone?please reqad and offer advice

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1819
Did you try installing the factory bin before the newest bin? Also, try changing the channels while it's rolling.

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
tried changing channels.still autorolling.i did not install factory bin before.to be honest with you the guy who fixes the box said that it didnt need it.its been autorolling for couple weeks now.i have another guy.should i tell him to install factory bin and then new bin?

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1820
That is one of the things to try. I assume you tried turning the box off and on again with the switch in back. Also, try downloading the latest bin again from a different trusted site and install that one.

Bronze Member
Username: Yovanibot

Post Number: 17
I have a problem, I am not able to get 119 signal at all, all I get is 110. Tried changing tp's, switches. I verified my settings with other ultras, its the same, but I am not able to get 119.. Did factory reset, reinstalled factory bin, sat bin..and new bin..over and over again..any ideas..

Silver Member
Username: Madflea168

Post Number: 276
geo, you just hijack people's post.
if you did not have 119 before, maybe you need to fine tune the antenna.

after load the new bin, always switch off from the back and wait couple of minutes before reboot, this will help the new bin and auto roll to kick in.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
did not mean to hijack a post, but some get upset when we start a new one, well I'll keep trying..thanks

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1821
Geo, sounds like a problem with diseqc switch. Try exchanging your receiver with the one that's working.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Hawaiian.. I did, ultra works, even flu works but cant seem to get platinum to work with the 119, all i get on 119 is 110 sat..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us