Cw700

Bronze Member
Username: Thetaffey

Post Number: 15
Does this box have full emu? is it better than vs ultra?

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1276
the cw is a good box with great support it is up more then vs it did not go down on bev in the last hit i dont no if thay have the full emu but cw got more up time then most of the fta boxes out there hope this helps and best bang for the doller

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 202
Bruce--all is well with CW600s isn't it? Several times I was testing on it for a friend. However, I sent him on his way with the instructions to tend to it himself for now on. He's reporting that it is down. He never updated to the last fix for the freezing issue. In fact, at this point he isn't able to do anything, because his computer is pretty new, so he has to find other means to do the hook up.

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1277
all cw are up on both bev and dish for cw600s ithink it is bin168 and for cw600p bin 173

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 132
i have cw600p, cw700s, and vs ultra among other boxes. My favorite lately is the cw700.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2850
Just got done setting the 700 up and I tell you, between that my ultra and SV 4000, it doesn't get any better. Now playing with HD

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 204
I knew it had to be working; however, the friend said it wasn't, because he had scrambled station and no signal. I'm 99.9 sure he must have disconnected the system, then forgot to plug the atenna in. I tested it and all was fine. I thought there was another one out after the 168? Didn't they put two fixes out for the freezing issue?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us