Blacklist Update

Bronze Member
Username: Imars99

CANADA

Post Number: 82
To All Site Owners!
To all other sites owners!!!!!
ALL stop the rumor no arrests ever happened!!!!!
NO sites understands how bad it is to make rumor like that.
IF feds take this seriouse, everyone whos linked in this community will have to reided!! I will warn again everyone, but wont repeat! Everyone plays danger game without knowing it!!!!
TO all site owners
--------------------
REMOVE Blacklist busted all the opened threads!!! Always welcome to put the thread if you have actual files! But Stop playing danger game in a FTA Community!!!
---------------------------------------
post in couple sites already!
Asked to remove that bullshit thread!!!!!
But dont know what will be their respond!
-------------------------
Nice Game by the way!
My turn
Regards,
Blacklist

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8315
From Ftatalk.com

From Blacklist!!! - 02-20-2008
Sorry for the delay since it took some time for me just to make sure all the BS and rumors going round over net. Guys and girls, just be happy. Nothing to be concorned of. Engineers are working on BEV fix too now and it will take a couple of more days with the new EMU. It was a little break for all the way for our goal.

Thank you.

Blacklist

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 119
No other camp/team seems concered about this rummor. The "Koolaid cult" doesn't control us or other sites.Go back to Future and drink some more koolaid .
Upload
CRYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE !

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 120
The full emu . LMAO
NOT POSSIBLE.
BL= KING OF BULLSHITT
ONLY THE KOOLAID CULT BUY"S THIS CRAP!

Bronze Member
Username: Carburante

Post Number: 43
be positive man, give the man some credit and a break to come with fresh news. i dont doubt that this bullsshit about him getting busted is not other thing that people who owns pansat and get desperado of not viewing tv.

cmom fta is a hobby , u re taking it to far throwing rumours about someone that doesnt make u any harm at all. on the contrary makes u possible to watch tv without paying a Pucking miserable dollar.
come back to earth and be realistic!!

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 126
I agree, then BL should stop bullshiting ppl about the full emu crap too. He's bullshitted and started rummors before himself . Remember the super bin promise YEARS ago ? Being realistic he can't even fix the epg problems and bugs in every bin they produce.Now he's gonna have full emu ? LMAO It's not possible , it's the nature of the beast .

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 127
And it's camp pansat thats blaming other coder teams for starting this rummor not pansat users.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 128
And the memory issue for pancrap 2500 boxes ? It's just about selling more boxes because pansat's sales are almost non existant and for a good reason.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 129
Upload
KOOLAID DRINKERS INC.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 130
Posted at ftatalk.com
**--- **--- **--- **--- **--- **--- **--- **--- **---
From Blacklist!!! - 02-20-2008
Sorry for the delay since it took some time for me just to make sure all the BS and rumors going round over net. Guys and girls, just be happy. Nothing to be concorned of. Engineers are working on BEV fix too now and it will take a couple of more days with the new EMU. It was a little break for all the way for our goal.

Thank you.

Blacklist

-------------------------------------------

Maybe BL should concentrate on his "full emu" or just release some new "patch bins "and not worry about rummors .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
YOU ARE SIMPLY, A PATETIC BIN.LEARN HOW TO CODE, THEN CRITICISE OTHERS WHO DO IT.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 131
GO drink your koolaid looser.

Username: Detroitd

Winton, Ca. U S A

Post Number: 10
From what I have heard there is no one person who is Blacklist, having to do with him being busted. But are actually a group of coders.

Bronze Member
Username: Detroitd

Winton, Ca. U S A

Post Number: 11
From what I have heard there is no one person who is Blacklist, having to do with him being busted. But are actually a group of coders.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8326
You heard wrong.
Blacklist is a Korean with a Black belt and that is why he is on the list
The President is in consultation with the Military advisors and planning a strike against Korea for harbouring this fugitive from American justice for having killed thousands of clones. The Chinese government is supportive of the US initiative and has offered (undisclosed) help.

Username: Meme1

Post Number: 8
ya nalin he killed my clone panshat hang the basterd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
MclickASS , i think ur primary problem with blkkiast is personal because i see u re marketing future-fta.info and in that website normally blklist publish the bins. what is ur problem dude?
re u jealous or something i m tired of u crying and gossiping around.
U RE A PATETIC BIN!!!!!! and dont created by blklist, it is 4 sure.}

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 133
carburo, your so right, you got me.
Everybody should run out and buy pancraps today!

THE FULL EMU IS COMMING !

I luv my 2hr[ sometime no epg] also.

CAN"T BEAT THE OVER PRICED PANSAT buy yours today!

Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 7
Methinks there is something amiss in the Pancrap world. Whichever way you slice it they seem to have lost a wheel or two!

Bronze Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 43
Free satelite TV and you're whining about the EPG? You are kidding,right? If the EPG is that big a deal loosen up and spend less than 175 bucks (thats less than you WOULD pay in 2months)for another brand. Its like a stealing a car and complaining that there isn't enough gas in it. Take a breath and realize what you spent and what you recieved. Did you get more than 90 days use out of you Pansat? Well you're ahead then.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13958
Blacklist is a human, and 1 person who is Ukrainian or Romainian, but 99% sure Ukrainian..

He is NOT Korean, and never has been Korean...LMAO

He has some other coders with him and collectively they are called TEAM BLACKLIST

Mr KIM, a Korean man , is the owner of Pansat, and also a relative (father in law, I believe) of Blacklist's thru marriage..Blacklist works for Mr Kim..

Just wanted to clear that up for ya...and again Nalin gives U people BOGUS info...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8340
Mr. Kim is father-in-law of Blacklist.
LK is mother-in-law to Blacklist's sister.
Now we know that Mr. Kim is the owner of Pansat and we know a woman posing as Tom Hill of florida born in 1951.
It should not be difficult to trace Blacklist and serve a subpoena on him.

Username: Paco123

Post Number: 6
I guess will see if BL is in jail or not...
if a new fix gets out then this is all Bull Sht.
..rumors about in jail.

Silver Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 126
ahhh lk the 2 cent fukc is back.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 515
LK is correct. Nalin agains proves herself to be a worthless piece of azz.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8356
Tony: You don't know that Blacklist is an Armenian; neither does your mentor, LK.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13959
Nalin..since U like to provide personal info to the public...expect to lose your computer!!!!...along with your personal info!

U have just committed the worse possible offense to anybody and broken every rule of FTA, DSS and internet world...it shows your character and just proves that U are ONLY here on behalf of the authorities,,,and nobody can now argue that, not even you!

Since I am a MUCH smarter man than you, I have NEVER released any true personal info to anybody here regarding my true name, or year of birth ....so luckily for me your attempt to PUBLICALLY provide the authorities or this site my personal info is useless, but now U have been smoked out of hiding behind that nalin nick, and shown the people here who and why U are really here......goodbye Dik aka nalin...

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1347
hahahaha whats up LK....

Gold Member

Post Number: 8361
LK aka thill1951 aka the smart one aka tom hill:

Your were exposed by none other than yourself and by at least five of your friends who you had stabbed in the back.

GO BACK TO YOUR PSYCHIATRIC TREATMENT

Gold Member

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1348
hahah your calling me LK hahaha how dum can you get.........ma ak pakistani hu get that in your head

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 952
Well here we go again folks, Bev is partially down and DN will be soon to follow expect both to be all down by 5pm EST today. Not to sure what they are up to yet, but I head it could be a bad one, so lets all sit tight and wait for things to happen. Please don't ask for when files will be out and any post not pertaining to this thread will be moved out. Old files WON'T work to fix this one..FIX COME SOON. Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8363
The $mart 1! : I was not referring to you. I am referring to a name used in 2005.

Gold Member

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1349
ok thx

Bronze Member
Username: Kevinkevin

Post Number: 12
stop it !!!!!!!!!! i come here to read about my fta not read about you stupid azz holz

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13961
kevin...would U want nalin to provide your personal info here to the public...some things are more important that TV...

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1886
lol well well.whats up LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 8369
I don't need to provide any more info. Doreen has already done that several months ago.

Bronze Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 49
Dude Mr.Kim may be related to me? durrr.

Wow! This sure is a serious thread at the moment just checking in for info. I did need some humor today.

Hi! Nalin Hey how ya doing? I'm with ya,

MclinkAss has to be the funniest user name I've heard yet...from anywhere. Good one.

Thanks MclinkAss love it..

Who cares who is fixing what and who is who, I'm thankful that it is someones great passion to learn it.

Sorry I try not to be rude, just checking in at the moment bored had to say something.
Hey all!(yeah close to Kentucky)

I got my daily laugh in, as always here. McLinkA..just great.

Later all.
Thanks Nalin for info other day. I think I will visit another thread for now.

Drinking Koolaid
Just kidding guys I have no idea whats going on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8372
Kimberly : Your post was like finding water in a desert.
Thanks.

Username: Adrenalyzer

Post Number: 7
think about; hhmmm, if, for some reason, enough DN legit customers complain they have no tv while an ecm is taking place, they won't do it as often, yeah, NOW NOW: Don't Don't spread this on the net everywhere, where DN personal can read it, hopefully, they won't see it here, be discreet

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 140
Thanks Kim. I'm glad somebody likes my dry sense of humor.Just tellin it like it is .

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 143
Kimberly,I'm glad somebody enjoy's my sense of humor. Just tellin it like I see it.

And for the others to bad .

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 145
Form Referer Not Found. Found form variables were:

COOKIE=>'HASH(0x8002d0)'
This indicates a problem with the board skin. Please report this to the board administrator.

Please contact Forum Administrator if this problem persists.

Discus Professional 4.10.1
Copyright © 2006, DiscusWare, LLC, all rights reserved
Perl 5.008006/linux

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 146

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 147
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 8356
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 08:24 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony: You don't know that Blacklist is an Armenian; neither does your mentor, LK.

----------------------------------------

Blacklist has stated he's Armenian before .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us