INTERESSTING QUESTION FOR DREAM BOX USER

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1763
IM IN EUROP AT THIS MOMENT someone told me that a guy is selling them dream box and they have to pay him mounthly in order to wach becus he is the one setting a server in his home; and if they dont pay he will cut the service from his server : also he said they dont need to go a flAsh THE BOX everytime .he is doing all the work after he set the box in his place and all the time it will be up :

is this true or can be true: ?

is the flash for dream box is universal meaning is the same flash we use in north america can be used here in europ and north africa:?

thanx for sharing this and helping me and my friend understand:. thanx

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2417
i wish cartier i can help.. but don't have dream box... did u ask anybody about nfusion rec..
or anything interesting that we might able to see any european channels here ........
i think king taperman can help u in this one..

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Post Number: 209
sounds alot like cardsharing to me no need for new bin or update much if at all if they are running off his cardshare. Is that what he is talking about? If it is yes he can shut whoever he wants down if they running off his cardserver. don't know about the software but if your in europe your in europe and if your in n. america then your in n. america.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1769
HOW CAN HE DO THAT IF HIMSELF IS NOT PAYING ANY PROVIDER/ I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY BEING HERE I9N EUROP OR IN AMERICA / MY UNDERSTANDING ABOUT DREAMBOX IS NOT THAT GREAT BUT MY CONCERN IS FLASHING THE DREAM BOX HAS DIFFERENT BINS DEPOND ON THE LOCATION / THAT WAS MY QUESTION/ OR DREAMBOX DOES EVER NEED ONE ,?

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 124
It's not a dream box ,the doctor said cartier1 , it's your dreaming he said !

Just because he said you need a vacation , your dreaming it . Wake up looser,time for your spelling lessons . lmao

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
Thats like you writing a check to dik for your fta box. What you talking about if he is stealing tv why would he pay for it. It would depend on the location because of the tiers on the card for locals and stuff but thats about it. everybody runs off the same card and it don't matter what bin you have on your box as long as the card is updated with the new emm codes. he is running a server and if he wants to shut you off he just disconnects you. If its a card that updates in the stream it's 24/7 tv 7 days a week, no down time. thats why you pay him. It's alot easier just to do yourself. less of a legal headache to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
dreamboxes are great boxes. they are easy to share with. one buddy can share dik and one buddy can share bev. then your both up all the time. 2 cards 2 DB's = little down time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us