Need help with pansat 2500a

Username: Armin007

Post Number: 1
My friend has a pansat 2500a and i dont what bin and loader i need to install into his reciever.I have the right cable i just need the right loader and bins... (i think it's a converted 2500---> 2700 but when i try the loader and bin i use to load my pansat 2700a on his 2500 it doesnt work...) so can anyone post the new bins and the loader used for pansat 2500...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8299
Armin Seferagic : Don't do anything till you have read completely the instructions in this kit.

The full kit is in full_kit251C.zip or later. Download and unzip in a new jvvh directory.
Read the instructions in the Instructions.doc file.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Post Number: 2
What i did---

1.) i clicked the "Reverted_to_2500 file

2.) i opened the loader in that file

3.) i loaded the "CSjvvhb75_m" file in my reciever...

did i do it right???

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8309
Yes and No.
Revert to 2500 is used by people who have converted and now want to revert. If your intention was to restart then you did right.
Anyway if your receiver is ahowing "b-7-5" when you turn on with the back switch, you are OK.
Next thing is to load the current BIN.
You can load the jvvh_251 or you can get the 227 BIN and use that.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS and follow them religiously.
I would suggest you load the
jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin first (try both methods) and then the 251 or 227 using method 2.

Post Number: 3
the receiver wont start after i loaded the bin it goes like this

- - - -

and keeps going .... any help???

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 21
You may have to JTag it, although if you can actually see the display usually it is woken up enough that you can reload a bin through the serial port (you would need to load a boot bin first, THEN load a standard bin).

Take time to read and understand the instructions, they are quite clear on how to do it.

Of course all that won't help much if you aren't sure what your machine really is. Happened to me when I frist went into this hobby, I had bought what I was told ws a 'Pansat 2500a' but it was actually a Pantec MS clone!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us