Pansat 2700A Clone

Username: Dougee

Post Number: 1
I have a Pansat 2700A Clone. I loaded a genuine Pansat bin and had to have it jtagged. I didn't know it was clone at the time since box says 2700A Pansat! Question is which bins should I load into it. I know they should be clone safe but which ones? Same as converted FLU?

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 20
Can't really help you with that but the FIRST bin I installed on my supposed "Pansat 2500A" did exactly the same thing as I was sold a clone for the real thing (and paid big bucks for it). May that seller rot in jail, caused a lot of grief.

The good thing is that it forced me learn to J-Tag the machine and I learned a lot more in the process... Hence the term 'hobbyist' ;). I ended up making my own cable, doing some internal mods and learned who was the real manufacturer of that board in the process.

If I had to make a suggestion, it would be to have a look at the board, you may learn a lot from the chips inside as to what brand name your DVB reaslly corresponds to.

Sorry I can't help you more, thought you might enjoy the story ;)

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 141
Doug this one..Pansat-C 2700 251v1 TiVo.zip..the C stand for clone 2700.
it can use for the Originals Pansat too.

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=27879

Username: Dougee

Post Number: 1
Thanks for the info Metallica! This site is the best to figure out whats going on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us