Post Number: 8281
New DN freezing fix for Sonicview and Viewsat available at:
[link removed]
[link removed]

These files are dated 19th Feb. 2008

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 690
Mane, they are just old files with updated dates on them. You could use the 12-07-08 bin. Im using the 12-22-08 bin and it works great to.

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 74
Do any get Beverly?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1875
yes jim they fix bev.

get them at www.ftaprosupport.com
www.crazyfta.c*om (remove *)

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 484
RTAP: What is going on at prosupport? For the last few days only paying customers are getting on over there. They going to a pay site only?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1876
whats happening is they are giving there supporters first choice,then the open for the regular members.the supporters as you now donate money for upgrades such as a bigger serves ect.bill if you can't get in then visit me at crazy.i am at prosupprt and at crazy.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1877
hey bill if you want to shot the breeze come to either ftaprosupport or crazy.see u there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 485
Don't think I will be going back to prosupport.
All the files they are holding for paying members are everywhere else at the same time. I don't understand their thinking.

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 87
[link removed]

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1878
well bill come to crazyfta downloads are always available.this way you can shot the breeze with me there.

Silver Member
Username: Madflea168

Post Number: 273
way to go coders, thanx.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13953
Bill...here's how most sites work...

ALL sites needs a server...the server size will vary based on costs and needs..some servers are free and shared, but have little bandwidth, so cannot support many people and become slow or time out with "error 404 message"...

Smaller sites can use a $15 month server, if not much traffic or no chat boxes or chat rooms etc...but these are not safe and overseas..

Larger sites with many members need larger more expensive servers, which may cost $500 a month...so they have MANY sponsors who collectively pay the site to advertise, and pays for the server...but puts the members at risk, and offers nothing else

FTAprosupport is a small - medium size site (member wise) and has all the extra whistles and bells, like the chat/shout BOX, the large Chat ROOM, along the the Arcade, which all use alot of bandwidth...we offer it all to the members, so they have access to LIVE help at ALL times, along with the Forums, and can play hundreds of video games too...FTAprosupport server NEVER goes DOWN!..

All of this requires a Large server which is expensive every month, and for the Safety for all the members, it is hosted overseas as well, and the database is protected ..Ftaprosuport doesn't have all those sponsors paying the monthly bills, NOR do we want them...these sponsors at OTHER sites are many times dealers scams, unreputable, and selling clones, which and creates many problems for their members...so we have decided to use only 1 known respected sponsor (southcoastFTA) who we know personally, ...so we rely on the members that we help and support, to help us to help them, by requesting they make donations so we can maintain the site and have an always open and safe site...so basically its the supporting members who have donated ,that actually pays for the site server expenses...and because of that, they in turn are provided 1 to 1 help and the the files first, and 100% access to the site at all times...so there is NO hassle of trying to get into a site or slow pages, or getting booted from the site...the supporting donors get back everything they donate in various forms, including monetary values, along with immediate private friendly Free TV help

The non supporting members, who still get the files and support, have been enjoying a free ride at the expense of the the donors/supporting members who support the site...and thats just not fair...so U will see more and more of these "site restrictions" to benefit our donors and supporters...we have bills to pay with no incomes, except from those who understand simple economics and are willing to donate a minimal amount in order to always have access to the site, the first released files, and the friendly 1 to 1 help , that the site offers..along with the CHAT, FORUMS, ARCADE, COMPUTER HELP, MUSIC DOWNLOADS, ETC IN A FRIENDLY SAFE PLACE..

if people can't understand that, then they can use sites that are:

Unsafe and available to law enforcement and DN and Bev officials..
Sell their email adddys..
Not friendly and ban happy..
Do not provide 1 on 1 help..
Not accessable 100% of the time...
Must wait hours to get in for files and help..
Have sponsors ripping U off and selling U clones

Bill u know our site, and what we offer..bottom line is we need to pay the bills monthly, like any site...and we depend on the donors, since we ourselves make absolutely NO monies..and if there is any extra, we turn around and give it back to the donators by simple free contests and winning an Nfusion or some free prize..and the donors will be given FIRST PRIORITY...so we are OPEN, but just presently returning to our supporting donators, what they deserve..

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 232
good to here from you again LK and can I have the adress of that site

Bronze Member
Username: Mane

Post Number: 25
very good info thanx LK nice to here from you

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13954
I hate to spam..but since U asked, the site is www.ftaprosupport.com ...come check it out and U decide if ya like it...nobody is demanding anthing from ya, its all your choice...

The site is being reopened now for all..

and yes of course U must register with an email address...so we can confirm that U are not some computer generated spam program with a virus..

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2729
what do u mean 500 a month?? Paying for what?? Most people pay well over that just for their T1 or DX3 circuit. What is a server bill?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8288
There are ways other than paying through your nose to get a proper server. There are ways of distributing the load to several servers. I have myself used 4 servers for one site with load distributed around the USA (and one in UK) at a total expense of about $43/month - a far cry from the high sum quoted. And that was about 5 years ago. Prices have come down if anything.

The novices here including people like A.... and T..O.. and T..S. are trying to rely on free sites and servers where they put ads on your site. These servers can never cope with the traffic at the high demand time.
If you look at some of the sites, you can't fail to recognise the same format and layout. If you are looking to start a new site AVOID those.

Besides distributing the load there are other ways of getting a larger than expected bandwidth for the money in your bank - even 50 times better in cost effectiveness. You have to research.

The bottom line though is that to be off-shore and to have large bandwidth, you cannot do it for less than $80/month, unless you are prepared to have subsidiary servers within North America.

For the average user, all you need is a download every 3-10 days. You do not need to pay for this download. As for advice, the FTA dealer and satellite installer is capable of giving you much better advice that most of the FTA sites. Such advice is available, often for free.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 479
viewsat files are posted at www.ftasolutions.co.nr

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13955
U show me a server for $80 a month and I'll show U GARBAGE with no bandwidth, and possible legal actions to its members, no chats or frills, and consistent DOWN time!,...and asking for trouble...if ya want a moped, thats what U get , an $80 server...

and any idiot who uses a SHARED server as the dipstick nalin mentioned, is a complete retard!

so nalin ..STFU....U obviously are showing your complete ignorance again!...

this thread didn't involve U in any way, and U had no need to come in and try to discredit me or the truth , other than U are an azzhole who knows NOTHING!..and think U are impressing the newbies with your BS incorrect info!...AGAIN!!!!

This is why I hate this site...and I feel bad for any newbie who actually believes 1/10 of what she says!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8298
The idiot has come back from her grave to harrass us again.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1214
Nalin....Kindly use proper spelling when bashing on this site!! "harrass". I don't think so!!....harass......I think so.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8305
zulu: I stand corrected for spelling

Please read to see who is bashing whom.

Silver Member

Post Number: 486
Please read my posts and RTAP. This conversation HERE, got both of us banned from another site. I think they are little touchy about being called a pay site. They are not really a pay site, but they do take donations.

Bronze Member
Username: Cubiche

CUBA, CUBA

Post Number: 94
bill rtap is at crazy now

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
I know, Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts