Boxing-Taylor/Pavlik

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 403
All seems well for the big fight tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though. Any predictions? I think the outcome will be no different than the last one. Pavlik by KO.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1197
Pavlik but I don't know about KO. Get the popcorn ready!!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 85
Taylor will punish this punk for last time's fight. Pavlik should've been 100 to 1 underdog the last fight. Bet the farm on taylor he'll murder this bum. Will predict Taylor will never lose another fight in his life if he doesn't move up in weight.

Username: Downlow

My city, My state US of A

Post Number: 3

Fight on 455 . two cards prior to main event .First Card is Herns son Ronald Herns .Enjoy all

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
After watching the 'hit man's' son in his fight I have to say although he won by tko he lacks the punching power that Tommy had. Larry was talking about a match up between him and Julio Caesar Chavez Jr. I don't think Hearns will last 3 rounds with Chavez Jr.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
And......Pavlik wins a decision. Not as exciting as the first one. No knockdowns and nobody even got seriously hurt. But Taylor has now lost 2 in a row.

Bronze Member
Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 39
Pavlick is relentless...he keeps coming at you...not much too him other than a nasty jab and a right straight down the middle...but most important, a solid chin and a huge competetive heart...it's going to take an all out war to beat this kid...you will have to destroy him...although, if taylor could actually stay active in a fight for longer than 30 seconds a round and throw the jab of his...he could've pulled this one out...but Pavs just out worked him...completely out worked him...good fight...well worth the money spent to watch it

Username: Snagovac

Post Number: 1
hi how can i get the channel 455 i want to see next week ufc82 i have all the channels but 455 did not download i have pansat2700a thankz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us