Scary private message at totalfta...

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 132
Soon as I posted my problem at totalfta, a private message came to me saying "This is echostr partners with belexpres, are going to find out your IP and very soon local law enforcement agency will contact you. Thank you for your post"
I don,t know how to handle that.

Silver Member
Username: Mclinkus

Near indyU s of a

Post Number: 306
id take that info to

www.sat scams.com

there is a ton of info on this subject

perhaps you will find others in your same shoes

'link

Silver Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 206
ill give them my ip np, if my service provider gives out my info, ill sue them for everything they got, buy the sat companys and fire everyone lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
I thank you both answering my thread !

Silver Member
Username: Mdl97

Post Number: 121
its a scam dude.dont be scared.first and foremost its illegal to post such a thread on a fta website.believe me echostar will not do this.its against practices....

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2367
Devin
As much as I can warn yo to stay off totalfta and totalfta as they both repeatedly hijacked but the truth is that post was a prank from another member

No police enforcement can enter your house based on an IP alone. No judge will authorize a warrant for arrest based on just an IP. Only a Crime to connect yo to a crime scene. If they have a second source of a probable cause that yo sold devices then yo are screwed.

If yo are not a receiver seller and since this is a clear prank to me I would advice yo to post the name of member who played the prank so they are aware of it.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13622
It could also be a member of a sat company shaking things up for ppl.

Think of all the illegal music downloading that started 10 years ago. The biggest power they had was to try and corrupt the pool of music that was out there on p2p networks. (Bogus files). Next was to target the largest sharers. The technology to pirate it was moving faster than they were to protect it.

Did it work? Nope. I have 1000's of songs in my library and I'm not a heavy user. What ruined the p2p networks was all the spam and viruses that eventually dominated the pool. There's so much greed in this world that even when we find a way to get something for free we screw it up with even more greed.

Ironic isn't it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Ramiro gonzo,King tapeman,paul Larrea, You guys won,t believe me how worried I have been all day. I thank you guys very much.

Bronze Member
Username: Lewis13

KY United States

Post Number: 25
I GOT THE SAME THING .when i made my first post ok .just stay a way from that site i am .thay must not have much to do there because thay don't have no good coders there so thay are.// fu?king with newpeople who join there site LOL

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2374
I'm sure it's just another member who wants to discourage PTA
If yo can post me name of the member who wants to scare yo
I'll give him a scare back to get even

Nobody can do harm to yo by posting in a forum
Only if they can prove beyond the reasonable doubt that yo are a reseller

Please post me the SOB who pulled the prank I'll kick his azz
Just hide your personal info

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 401
[edit] Fighting piracy
A number of strategies have been used by providers to control or prevent the widespread pirate decryption of their signals.

One approach has been to take legal action against dealers who sell equipment which may be of use to satellite pirates; in some cases the objective has been to obtain lists of clients in order to take or threaten to take costly legal action against end-users. Providers have created departments with names like the "office of signal integrity" or the "end-users group" to pursue alleged pirate viewers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us