What BIN works on BEV for an FLU

Username: Freedomrains

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5
Tried 235 didn't work, any one watching bev now with an FLU please let me know what BIN you have loaded thanks a mil

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 497
FLU's suck get a better receiver like a pansat,viewsat,c00lsat,sonicview etc etc

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1556
Don't get a pansat or a c00sat,
there is no support

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 8
lets see, pansat has no fix right now, co0lsat has no fix right now, and nfusion is a wiser choice over sonicview and viewsat which are the same company playing games with releases to generate more revenue, bottom line is you didnt address the issue, you made a comment on a receiver which was not asked to begin with

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 14
CS_236Tv3_Lightning for Pantec Multistar Clone. My buddy John has the 235 on his FLU, he says it works well, it's too buggy on my Pantec.

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 753
I am up on CS_235T lightning genuine pan conv...you have to set default and turn off autoroll except bev and let it roll...u will see scrambled on some channels at first but it finds the keys in 20 seconds..

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 9
Yeah, I don't get it, I have the CS 235 loaded on my FLU it will tell u whats on below the channel name (EPG works) just then turns to (SCRAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL)

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 10
My system information says Clone-Safe: 75-235T_EUbX
thats CS 235 right?
could you possibly link me to the exact bin you have, that way there shouldn't be any diff

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 754
its a moot point...Bev just morphed again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us