I would like setup B3v nimiq 1 and need help.

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 251
What I have is a dish 500 for 110,119 and 18"dish for echo3, now I would like to change the 18" dish to nimiq1 what would my setup will be?
This My setup now
119 port 1
110 port 2
61.5 por4

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2714
91 port 3
set it up the same i think in ant settings

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8086
You said: "would like to change the 18" dish to nimiq1 "

Nimiq 1 is at 91W. all you do is to swing the Dish 28 degrees towards East from where it is now so that where you were pointing to 119W, you will point to 91W (119-91=28). The 110 portion of your Twin LNB will automatically scan 82W (110-82=28). I think you will have to do a slight vertical tile adjustment also, using help of somebody at the TV.
Use the Antenna setup for Nimiq 1 and Mnimiq 2 same as Echo 7 and Echo 8.1.
Because of your peculiar needs, you might be better off installing a motor to do the job. Motor adjustment once set will be reused. That way you will be able to get back to 110/119 combo when there is BEV ECM and flip flop between the two systems.
You are already ideally setup to do the motor installation.

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
Thanks nalin I have a signal founder.and it is 2 dish's 500dish and 18" so I will use the 18" one on 91w I will keep the 500 dish the way it is now. Thanks again.

Bronze Member
Username: Robbie12

Post Number: 16
Hello, I have a pansat 3500 and i am using Dn On Echo3 and Echo 7, does those sats have the biggest number of channels since i get only three PPVs. one more question, i was trying to switch to Bev, i looked into my sats searching for Nimiq 1 or 3, but all i found are Nimiq 2 and Nimiq 1.3 (1point3), which one should i use to get the PPVvu channels, thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1532
Robert
go to the lyngsat site.it has all info on all sats,
so you pick and choose what best suits you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Thanks African, i will try it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
well, i went to lyngsat, they say that you can watch Bev on Nimiq 1. Now, my question is : i only have Nimiq1.3 on my pansat, are they the same and if not how can i get this Nimiq 1, i mean is there any satelletie search or something? thank's again!

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1847
robert get echo 7 & 8 for the most offered on dn.and for bev get nimiq 1 91w for the most bev offers.82 is mostly hd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Thank you RTAP.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I guess i need a professional help, something i am doing is wrong. how come i get the same channels on Nimiq 1 and echo , i am supposed to get different channels, what is going on??

Silver Member
Username: Tale

Post Number: 143
Remove the switch, connect directly to LNB pointing 91W(Nimiq 1,3)and blind scan.See what channels are you getting.Make sure you're pointing to the correct sat. !

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 394
This is an excellent site for instructions for pointing dishes. Just enter your zip code, sattelite name, etc and your angles are calculated to perfection.
http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
Hey on the lnb on 91w is it should be standart I mean 1125?

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1541
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us