Samsubg DLP HLR-4266W Issue

Username: Rdp3

Post Number: 1
I poured through several threads both active and in the archive and didn't see anyone with my model having the issues I am experiencing, so I thought I would start a new thread in the hopes of finding someone smarter than I to help me!

Simple issue: Screen looks all filled with what would appear like a bad connection. Sort of like you would have on a crappy analog connection. Works this way when I connect my 360 to it and the menus behave exactly the same.

Hard to describe, but all colors seem present but have a bunch of speckles in them and don't sit still. I read somewhere else that someone thought it was the digital module (board?). That's a pricey part to put in here...even if I can figure out how to do it myself.

Any thoughts? If it is that digital board thingy, is it worth $500 and my time to replace or should I be considering a new something to replace it?

Thanks in advance!!

Username: Adelauney84

Post Number: 9
It sounds like it could either be the Digital Module Board or your Power Supply. I'm not sure if its worth fixing, but i know www.discount-merchant.com has DLP parts for MUCH cheaper than most places, so you may want to see if they have either part there first.

Good luck!

Username: Tphanich

San Diego, CA US

Post Number: 9
It does sound like the DMD. I don't know about the power supply though.

Anabelle--
Are you the same anabelle from takingstuffapart.com???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us