CRYBABY PANCRAP THREAD

Username: Newbiehater

Post Number: 5
This thread is for all you immigrant "CRYBABY PANCRAP" users .
REMEMBER NO BROKEN ENGLISH WILL BE TOLERATED !

Post Number: 6
Upload

Post Number: 7
Thats from futurefta splash page on the koolaid site .

Bronze Member
Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 46
cant win them all can we?

Bronze Member
Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 47
but for those in the know... bev is better than rabbit ear reception.

Quebec

Post Number: 8
Yeah, atleast there's a 2hr epg ! lol
Soon as a bin comes out from team "looser" the idiots will be at future lined up to kiss BL azz and tell him what a great job he did ! LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Jagr1234

Post Number: 189
why hate the pansat. they have been very reliable....especially my 2500

Quebec

Post Number: 9
The receiver is actually very good . It's the Black list lies , and propagaga and shittt atitude from the mods at at future that's the issue.

Remember ppl ....ALWAYS DRINK YOUR KOOLAID !

Quebec

Post Number: 10
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Rockman169

Canada

Post Number: 12
hey pansat is the best go cry like the rest i been watching one or the other for a long long time

Bronze Member

Quebec

Post Number: 33
Take that to the cult site. Oh thats right , their forums are closed too ! lmao!
Don't have to kiss azz here, it's not future .

Username: Islescrazy

Post Number: 4
Islands in the stream that is what we are come and sail with me to another world and we'll rely on each other uh uh from one moment to another uh uh

Bronze Member

Quebec

Post Number: 35
????? The koolaids working it's mo jo right ?

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

2008 RESOLUTION, I WILL BE NI...

Post Number: 436
The seven day diet by Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner

There are more diets than there are dieters, we hope you like ours. We only ask that you eat all your meals at the same time everyday,good luck.

Day one menu...Nothing....I like to set a pretty place setting with flowers..1 empty glass 1 empty plate and even get out the good silverware.

Day 2 menu...3 raisins 1 glass of water

Day 3 menu...6 raisins...raisins should be divided into three equal meals, 2 raisins per meal. 8 ounces of water with breakfast, six ounces with lunch and only 2 at dinner...and you know why

Day 4 menu....1 huge sky high pastrami sandwich with cole slaw and Russian dressing, with six diet pepsis. Note...the more pastrami you eat on day 4 ,the more efficient the diet will be...day 4 may be your favorite day of diet.

Day 5 menu...nothing...note if you followed diet correctly day 4 should carry you through. couple rolaids is allowed.

Day 6 menu.....one large pineapple cheesecake or one large chocolate cheesecake....but not both, you can destroy all the good work you have done up to this point. also strawberry kiwi snapple (chilled) drink as much as you like to get cheesecake down....note from authors...listen, if you know in your heart that you`re going to eat both cheesecakes, do me a favor and don`t even start this diet. Its people like you -obsessive,compulsive,out of control maniacs-that can make my wonderful diet book look like another crazy diet that does not work.

Day 7 menu....A large organic health salad of arugula,romaine lettuce,endive,radicchio,shredded carrots,and broccoli florets,toss with a fat free dressing of balsamic vinegar,horseradish,salt free Dijon mustard,dill weed and cilantro.beverage:Eight ounces of orange-flavored Crystal Geyser water.

Dessert: A sky high pastrami sandwich

optional...you can skip the salad if you want to eat dessert first

If you followed this diet correctly you will lose weight and should keep it off for atleast 2 days before it shoots right back up to normal overweight weight., plus 3 more pounds that you dont know where the heck they came from. Look at it this way, you probably always do,those 3 pounds are a blessing in disguise. They will motivate you to go on a diet.

Any questions, please dont annoy me, call the publisher, that`s what they`re for.

Bronze Member
Username: Hangon

Post Number: 40
My Pansat 2500A has been working since the day I got it. Files are a little slow getting out. When mine is down so is everyone else. So go and buy a new one and I will keep mine till the day it DIES.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us