Bin 249

Bronze Member
Username: Saadiaa

Post Number: 62
Is the bin 249 on dssworld for converted flus ???and is it fo bev or Dn...

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 217
It looks like no one knows until someone tries it

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 218
It is fake and dssworld remove it

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1470
sadia,
only Donald Trump would be able to help with this,cause he is the master of bins

Bronze Member
Username: Mazharkhan

Barrie, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
The bin does'nt work, i checked it several times on several sites, but is workless.

Bronze Member
Username: Mazharkhan

Barrie, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
the bin is for bev not for dn.

Bronze Member
Username: Rockman169

Canada

Post Number: 11
im watchjng in now it for bev

Silver Member
Username: Scastroq

GDL, Jal Mexico

Post Number: 138
Yes not working that bin in Dish only in BEV

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1478
all good helpers have left this place,but you have jokers like Donlad trump who might help you guys
good luck and thanks for bashing the helpers

Silver Member
Username: Jagr1234

Post Number: 181
you've got to be kidding arturo. your broken english is impossible to understand....give up..dont confuse people with your poor grasp of the english language. it laughable beyond belief you freaking retard

Bronze Member
Username: Woohoo331

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
249 bin is useless for DN only good for bev, whenever BL decides to bring out the bin for DN then it will be fixed I figure on Monday sometime as it looks like they do not work the weekend like the other coders.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
wohoo... the coders now send you their work schedule. come on like you know more than anyone else....gimme a break. go somewhere else to bloat your deflated ego.

Username: Dishjunkey

Post Number: 1
WOW !!!!
Good to see that you're all still calling each other names, and making fun of each other instead of trying to help each other. I guess that's the way it is when there is no self control, understanding and forgiveness.
If Arturos' mother tongue is not English, then I'd say he's giving it a good try, If yours is, DICKfoil, then I'd say you should take another look at your grammer.
Sure am glad I came to visit....

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
Glad to see your enjoying coming back

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
exactly the 2 year olds here do not understand the subtlties of sarcasm and frustration. It was BL that promised the full EMU in Feb, then they have posted bad bins not just once but twice now, other receivers are out. If they want more business then they have to deliver plain and simple. I do not understand where where ego comes into this, only from the narrow minded backwater hicks that seem to troll this site looking for fights and the ability to call others names and slander ppl. You are probably the same type of person that jumps to conclusions and figures all ppl are the same as yourself. I do not have to justify myself to you or to any narrow minded 2 bit little peon. This site will never change you say something and immediately you are and egomaniac. GL to you all as I now understand why alot of ppl no longer even come here. GO ahead flame away, and act like the big adult you think you are.

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
by the way I'm a dirty redneck from Tennessee.

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
not that deep woohoo. i just think your a blowhard. You must come here to find what little self worth you can squeak out of your pitiful life.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
hey dick I have a very full life unlike yourself you definitely gets off on this, I am just sitting back setting you up watching you be the mental giant that you keep showing us you are. Better get going now mommy is calling you to go to bed, its time for little boys to get to bed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
yes.... im just bored tonite you probably a very nice person. i deeply sorry. i need to go to bed now. nite nite. thanks for the entertainment

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
you too sometimes this is just a way to pass time while we toil away the hours. Looking at a blank screen and steam away at why others can have theirs and we can't. you also are probably a very nice person away form these boards. Sometimes, the poison others write and put on these boards can infect and effect our thoughts and outcomes vulgarities and the like that normally we would never say. Have a good night and hope that tomorrow more people can enjoy the entertainment of TV vs the entertainment of these boards.

Bronze Member
Username: Omar_nab

Post Number: 35
please help
i have pansat 2500 converted to 2700but no signal hwat can i do

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8062
If you are not pointing to BEV sats, you will not get anything. Testers say that even the locals are not available.
Wait for a new BIN.

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 244
i had the same problem but i turn on off by switch at back and the signal came back.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8063
BIN 249 DOES WORK ON BEV.
IT DOES NOT WORK ON DN

Username: Macman

Post Number: 9
Nalin I'm not sure what's wrong with my setup, but I cannot get 249 working on BEV. I have a Pansat 2700 Clone. From my installation screen it says

C-Safe API:75-2.49_EUbX Boot ver : 75

I've entered in the new keys and all I get is scrambled channel. Also I had to create the 09 01 provider keys. Please help me if you can.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8070
Neeraj:
You said: " I had to create the 09 01 provider keys. "
That is very strange.
You should not have to do this. I presume that:
1. You are pointing to BEV.
2. That you used Loader 27.02 and used
Pansat-C 2700 249v1 TiVo Bin.
3. You are familiar with loading BINs.

Do switch off at back pause and on again.
Note down the Antenna setup properly. Then with the current 249 clone-safe Tivo BIN, you could try factory reset, etc as suggested later in this post. If not successful,

My suggestion is that you should load the

Pansat-C 2700 235v1 Tivo
[link removed]
Then connect the antenna, do factory reset (Default setting), then do User setup.
Do switch off at back pause and on again.
Setup one or the other Sat first in the antenna setup.
Do a Blind or Power Scan.
The keys should roll in by the time the scan is complete.
It takes a long time for the keys to roll in - as much as 800%

Username: Swaxman

Sunnyvale, Ca Usa

Post Number: 1
need help
I burnt the 249 bin.
Now I'm trying to load the 249v1 TiVo bin without success (flash update fail).
What should I do?

Thanks everyone

Gold Member

Post Number: 8075
If you burnt the original Pansat 2700 249 BIN,
x-87bl_080208_b75_249_api.bin, on a clone pansat 2700, then you will have to do a jtag.
On a conversion 2500/flu to 2700 you can try to revert to 2500 with "2700 to 2500" kit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
this came from ftabins 5 minutes
Members (brothers and sisters in cyberspace),

I was browsing here and there and come across this bin.

Although we are due for a DN and BEV fix soon and bin 236 is working on my:

converted 2500A to 2700,

I tried it and it did not even Auto Roll. Looks and works like an authentic bin.

No renaming or altering has been done. You are seeing it like I got it.

Thought I would share.Thanks to SAIF. (?)

I do not know the specifics on the bin so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WARNING: Use all files at your own risk. Attachment Issues? Click Here
File Type: zip Saif_bin_249 (Spaceblast).zip (429.1 KB, 0 v

Bronze Member
Username: Mriaz

Post Number: 67
Some one else tested this bin for DN. Is it true and working. Please add post.

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Y don't U try it and come back w/ the results for your machine?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8078
The maligned 249 BIN
The BIN was posted for genuine Pansat 2700 2 days ago, and even as late as 8-10 hours ago there is aCS_249T BIN published for the 2500-2700 conversions. There is also Saif and jvvh conversion. There is v2 Tivo for genuine 2700 clones.
Various reports suggest up and down experience. Some people swear it works and some people swear it does not.
The facts: It is intended for BEV and it worked on BEV when BIN 237 was also working for BEV. When BIN 237 stopped working the 249 also stopped working. Hence the coding inside must be somewhat similar to 237 BIN.
It was never intended for DN and never worked on DN.

Bronze Member
Username: Cfillet

FL USA

Post Number: 41
I hardly ever write on these boards but now I must. What is going on with Pansat/BL? it's been a while since vs and other s have been wathcing "free to air" channels. I thought I made the right choice when I purchased the Pansat, I guess I was wrong. I will never-ever recommend a Pansat box to anyone. Not worth it!!

Username: Satguru

Post Number: 9
who care Carl?
you better not to write here. before here is peaceful. now when you start writing...smelling of s-it.

Bronze Member
Username: Krunch

Are you living life or...

For what it's worth, 235T on flu w/bev is working fine. Some odd restarts and stuff but all seems to be working ok.

Username: Dglez

Post Number: 2
PANSAT 249 BIN for Bev ONLY

Set Default Key and let it A/R
Turn A/R OFF (except Key Code) if experiencing rebooting issues.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8123
For BEV only
BIN x-87bl_080208_b75_249_api.bin for Pansat 2700
BIN Pansat-C 2700 249v1 TiVo.BIN for Pansat 2700 clones
p122654-jvvh_249_AIO.bin for 2500-2700 conversion
CS_249T_lightning for 2500-2700 conversion
Saif_bin_249 (Alienware).bin for 2500-2700 conversion

Something crazy about BIN 249 on BEV

These are supposed to be dead since yesterday, but they do work on BEV. When you change channels, if TP also changes, then it takes about 10 minutes to come on again. You can change channels within one TP easily.
For those who are scanning BEV and want to watch one channel, this might be a good solution till you get a new BIN.

Bronze Member
Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 88
where did yt this info nada have you tried it and also will it do the same thing with 235 bin installled as they were both working prior to the latest ecm

Bronze Member
Username: Ftaguru

Post Number: 13
no more bell on 249 bin...nyda.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8131
5 minutes ago somebody else reported both 249T and 235T working on BEV on a converted receiver.
As I said earlier that those who are desperate for watching one channels - e.g. an elderly mother watching one Indian channel on BEV, might benefit. I have not tested 235T. I saw it at a friend's house on CS_249T. Similar reports also for the Saif version of 249 for conversions.

Here is URL to "Bev up" thread
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Zezator

Post Number: 20
Nalin is right, i have right now Animal channel on bev.It take 20 minuts to autorol channel.
-------------------------------------------------
Something crazy about BIN 249 on BEV
These are supposed to be dead since yesterday, but they do work on BEV. When you change channels, if TP also changes, then it takes about 10 minutes to come on again. You can change channels within one TP easily.
For those who are scanning BEV and want to watch one channel, this might be a good solution till you get a new BIN.

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 83
i can't find the cs_249t....but i've has the saif version on for about an hour now....and nothing...

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
pansat let us down noting else every body came true

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
i've got cs_249t.....if this doesn't give me something....anything....i'm just going to shut it off and wait....thanx to everyone....

Gold Member

Post Number: 8134
Th CS_249T_lightning is in the All_249-2.zip file

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Bronze Member
Username: Hamid9272

Post Number: 42
nalin Cs249 ? is it good for Bev or Dn ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
i had gotten it....i found it at another reputable site....but it doesn't work.....it's been sitting for about an hour....i'm going to break out the rabbit ears....thanx tho...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
i don't believe it....it just rolled....that was a good bit longer than 20 mins tho...more like an hour and a half....lol....i was just reaching over to turn it off.....anyway.....thanx all....til next time......

Bronze Member
Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 49
does this work for the original 249bin?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8140
I haven't seen any definite posts one way or the other.
Put5 on a favourite channels. then
Try default keys, turn off at back and let the keys roll. After a long time 10-40 minutes you may see TV. Then pretend you did not want to change channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 50
i will try
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us