bins and current keys

Bronze Member
Username: Pansir

Post Number: 12
what's the difference between bin and current keys?

Bronze Member
Username: Im5150

Post Number: 54
THe keys are what is in the stream. If your receiver has these keys that are updated and your receiver is not working, then you are going to nned a bin. What receiver do you have ??

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 127
If I am understanding your question, here is the answer. A bin is a file that loads to the receiver that is needed to view television. In addition, it contains the current keys which auto roll. However, keys can be loaded manually, without loading any file. In addition, current keys are needed to view televison also.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I checked on tvkeyz.com I'm wondering if need Current Key on my Viewsat/platum? Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Joe, thanks for your info. Dn & Bev are both down. did they change the bin or the key or both?

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
I'm not sure about the keys, but yes on the bins. However, I hear that the BEV file came out yesterday for Pansat.

If you want to check, you can compare the keys at Tvkeyz (.com)

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1466
JP,
it is not a key issue.it is a bin issue.
just wait till new bin is released,as far as keys go
most receivers autoroll the keys ,so that is something you don't need to worry about.

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 216
does anyone know if Jvvh 249 for converted 2500 works for DN or only for Bev?
It is reported 1/2 hour ago at www.dss*world.co.nr/

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
The Bev file came out around midnight last night, I think..Eastern time. Therefore, I don't know ahout what was reported 1/2 hour ago. However, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with DN, or it would have been posted here when it came out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us