FTASOLUTIONS - another Highjacking?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8024
Look what I found at
http://www.ftasolutions.com/

"Important Please Read:
A site to avoid
I would like to take this time to point out that a few of the Admins and Mods decided to make a new site. This being said that is all fine and dandy but I would like for you to know how this new site came to be.

Around the beginning of this year 2008 this select few went behind all the backs of those they called Brothers and Family. Secretly contacting members and such, trying to gain access to the main database to copy it to build this new site. I guess these few felt like it was ok to try another TotalFta take over tactic but this time they were caught. We are not sure if they got any of the database, maybe a few E-mail address but the main server database was out of their reach, they simply took advantage of the trust of those they called Brothers and used the privileges they were given to help you to help them build this new site. Now I am sure they all did not know this was going on but the main one behind this attack is still a Admin on this new Brotherhood web-site. I was sent a copy of their motto and pledge to the users and wanted to laugh and puke at the same time, it was such a line of BS that the wording of it was smelling up the house.

But we figured the members of this site needed to know what was going on, we value all our members and feel this site is as much yours is ours. As far as I know they did not get anything other than a few E-mail addresses and we have now added more security to try and make sure this type of activity cannot happen again. It is sad when people you put trust into take that trust and use it to stab you in the back, take advantage of you, and try and destroy one of the best sites on the web. This site is still new and we are growing everyday, we may still be small but we are proud that we built this site the right way and not by the theft and mistrust of people we called friends.

Not all at ftaunited is responsible, a few of them just got caught in the middle. too bad they want to hang with such deceitful partners. a few of those deceitful members are also admin and mod at other sites too. I hope those site owners read this and consider what can happen to their sites.

So if you happen to get a E-mail from this new site bad mouthing this one, saying it is going down or anything like that it is not true, we are here to stay. We, that is all the members of this site built who built this site, it is a community of friends. So if you see a site with a lot of Brotherhood BS like the cut and paste below, BEWARE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cut and Paste (Keep mouth wash and a trash can handy)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The BrotherHood of FTAUnited; A Brief History
About two and a half to three weeks ago a call to arms went out. The call was an invite to be a part of a team, nay a fellowship, whose sole purpose was to develop a site and staff dedicated to servicing the FTA community. The idea was simplistic in nature; create a service oriented website through staff development and member education. The site would initially be a gathering place for the BrotherHood, a select but growing number of FTA moderators, administrators, and members that wished only for one thing; a safe, comfortable, and peaceful community to nurture and educate through the sharing of experience, thoughts, and advice to those seeking to peacefully grow in knowledge.

As the seed of the BrotherHood began to take root, connections were acquired and bonds created. Individuals who had never before met and knew only of one another via some hardware, cable, an electrical current, and a binary code, quickly united to form a fellowship of solidarity. FTA members who begrudgingly traveled from site to site became acquaintances. Simple acquaintances became friends. Friends became brothers. In the short time it takes a single seed to germinate into a bouquet of flowers; the fellowship of goodwill had blossomed into The BrotherHood.

Fueled by the drive and creative juices of the BrotherHood, the dream that was to be FTAUnited began to evolve. The alliance of solidarity was an easy recruit. While some brothers were working on the tangible aspects of FTAUnited, others were diligently working behind the scenes, tapping into the abstract resources of FTA. Contacts were called, favors collected. No one need be asked to participate. The process of development of the fellowship and its habitat was gladly undertaken by all. The brothers understood what was at stake; safety, security, and most importantly, freedom.

Freedom to serve.

Freedom to learn.

Freedom to share.

Freedom to grow.

With all the elements in place, the dream that was FTAUnited became a reality; a safe, comfortable, and peaceful gathering place for all brothers, sisters, and coders alike. A community enlightened to the sole purpose of sharing experience, thoughts, and advice to those seeking to grow in fellowship and knowledge.

Long Live The BrotherHood!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

end of cut and paste

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

All they had to do was ask us for help and they would have gotten it. I personally admire peeps who want to venture out on their own and have a site and watch it grow. I would never cheat and be sneaky to do a quick build and try to steal members emails to mass mail all members at a site to join another. That is a low blow and i am glad they are gone. All site owners and good admin, please take heed to this and consider your forum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You for your time... FTA Solutions Staff.

FTA Solutions
The Right To Information & Knowledge
We here at FTA Solutions invite you to learn all about FTA receivers and how they work, learn how encryption works, its weakness, strengths & how to improve on it. The information and files on this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT to be used for un-authorized reception of satellite service from Dish Network, Direct TV, or Bellevue, we encourage you to purchase your programming. Bla, Bla, Bla
All content on this site is protected under the Freedom Of Speech, The Right To Know & Right To Information Act of the United States of America, rights that were fought for and were paid for with blood.
The views of the users of this site are not necessary the views of FTA Solutions. COM
This is a non-profit site and is supported by donations only, all funds received go back into the site. No money is exchanged for information, all information and programs are free, there is nothing here for sell. If you find someone here trying to sell you anything please notify us immediately."

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1448
I bet you Donal Trump is one of them

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 465
lol that sucks.... visit www.ftasolutions.co.nr instead...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8028
Donald Trump left and made a site in Nauru. Being a millionaire as he is, he can afford a site in Nauru and steal some US company's name.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8042
Bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us