ANY computer MASTERS HERE

Silver Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 114
I know this doesent have to do with dish but my laptop Sony Vaio just stopped working so i borrowed my firends Xp cd and after installing the CD my Vaio starts up and then goes a blue screen saying theres something wrong with my compute. Shutting down computer

Sony Vaio model: PCG-7D2L

Silver Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 184
sounds like hard drive went, blue screen of death

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1185
dude did u formate the window before

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1186
i happens to alot of times its because the virus is still on the computer so u have to formate and delect the virus....

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
yeah man i know how to format i had done it before

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
format the windows lol format the harddrive and first you have to boot to cd,delete partition,create partition,then format the drive. just read as you go its easy. still say hd is shot though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
Smart 1 The blue screen started coming after i formatted my computer so there is possible that theres something wrong with the xp cd

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 484
same thing happend to my friends computer today, but he didnt install XP, he has had the laptop for 2 years, anybody know how to fix it, and he wants the data on the laptop

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
freaky

Bronze Member
Username: Grearz

Post Number: 13
brother there were some isues with windows xpsp2 and sata drives and installing. But you might want to also see what the blue screen says. Sometimes is lays down the wrong video driver and a reboot in safe mode might do the trick. sometimes you'll see stop 10000007b for hard drive issues but if you've installed windows. not enough info to really help ya.

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1187
mmmmm let me look around alright i found a video follow it and i might help.....http://youtube.com/watch?v=oITxnPGSHvM&feature=related

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
put the hd in freezer in freezer bag and then hook it up as secondary drive that will give you 15 minutes to get data off before the hd is dead.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
yay its out of the blue screen but now i have another problem it used to have wireless connection
but not any more

Silver Member
Username: Vsp

Post Number: 228
now u need to install the wireless drivers

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
advice to everyone do not lend stuff to ur friends. My friend borrowed my recovery cd bcos he has same 1 but then he lost it

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1188
u can get a driver....didnt ur laptop come with a cd .....u should cuz all laptops use there own manufacture cds like my Toshiba has a recovery cd.....

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1189
o my bad we posted at the same time lol hold on let me search for a recovery cd for sony....

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
thank u so much smart 1 for helping me

Bronze Member
Username: Blue313

Post Number: 11
the blue screen whileinstalling is an indication of hardware incompatibility with the software you're installing (Windows). You need to use a different XP cd with the latest service pack, or the one provided by the manufacturer of your laptop. Even if you install it, you/re going to run into problems afterward.

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1191
http://www.torrentreactor.net/search/sony+xp+recovery+disk/

download it from here or ur ganna have to get it from sony...

http://www.torrentreactor.net/search/sony+xp+recovery+disk/
this site has adult ads...

once u choose the one u want vista or xp.....should get xp....way better.... but u choose

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1192
jack let me know if it works....ok so everytime u start ur window it gives the massage..or what

Bronze Member
Username: Zia

Post Number: 55
hi computer masters..
i need help any one got any softwear for yahoo messenger? some one stole my yahoo id don't no how the got my password? then some one told me there are some crack program for yahoo and some softwear to find out ur password plz help me and give me that program i wanna get the succer and i no who did it just wanna to hack his id from yahoo messenger plz help me thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
the problem is which 1 to choose bcos u dont know which 1 will work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
samart plz help me with that yahoo messenger id thanx

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1193
zia i will try..... i need to hack ect... i will try and for u jack u should get a xp.....download from the site.... ill see which 1 it is for ur laptop

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
thanx smart pls just send me a message thanx again

Bronze Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 76
Go to support for recovery module, all the driver for your computer is in, whitout that it' s impossible to operate this laptop. Hp Acer and some other may received XP whitout recovery. Sony is not a good fabricant for computer

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1756
I CAN NOT BELEIVE IT . FIRST YOU MUST TELL US WHAT ERROR IS ????????????? I NEVER HEARD OF ERROR MESSAGE SAYING : SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR COMPUTER .:-)

WHAT IS THE ERROR MESSAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1195
dude u dont know what he is talking about... hahahahahaha..... i think u did not see the Word COMPUTER MASTERS....

Bronze Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 79
very stretchhhhhhhhhhh

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
smarite 1 thanx for ur help tommorow i will take it to best buy so they can fix it

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1201
yaaa thats a good option....if they dont call sony and tell them to send u a recovery disk and if have any computer problem come to desifta.tk and i will help u there

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
thank so much for u help smart 1

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1204
no problem man and enjoy the pansat files if u have one.....

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2178
hi smart i cannot add post on desifta.............

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1212
y

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2697
u guys do realize u cant use just any win cd that came with a pc to fix another??? If the xp cd came with a dell, it looks for the dell bios first, wont load on a toshiba or sony.

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 487
any body kno any good computer forums beside the one on ecoustics

Silver Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 181
just buy a Mac NEVER a Virus or Crash... MACS RULE !

Bronze Member
Username: Memece3

Post Number: 33
Glad I know what I am doing and not asking you hacks!!!! What a bunch of morons! If anyone could get anything out of what you idiots stated, then more power to you... WOW!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1176
Ok this is the best way to fix it... Download @active killdisk ... Make sure you have a windows Xp CD handy (doesn't not matter what one you use) cuz Kill disk wipes your hard drive clean. (it will be cleaned of any viruses etc...) Xp should pick up most of the drivers also. After it is done doing its thing. (Depending on how big your hard drive is) could take 1 or more hours. Put in your windows xp OS CD. Install windows have the install keys handy on a peace of paper. It should pick up the windows CD and start loading it. Just read the instructions and do as it says.
Takes about 40 minutes to install. When it's done your pc will start over and fallow the instructions... When asked for the internet connection, it should find the connection for you. All you have to do is fallow every step and you should be back on track. Remember nothing will be saved if you "kill" it using active killdisk. I have used this many times for many years.
http://www.killdisk.com/ read and pick what one you want to use.. The free pack is good
Note.... you will also have to download other stuff from the site if you do not have a floppy disk on your PC. But it's all free for the most part. If you want a hacked ver. of this software, to get the pro. ver. PM me and I will upload it to my web storage site for you and send you the download link. GOOD LUCK

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 338
omg he will loose all his p0rn................
you idiots didn't remind him to backup his p0rn

oh yeah and like this is the forum to ask how to repair a computer ROFLMAO

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1177
if its not working and he gets the blue screen then he can't save anything now can he? the link I gave out is for DOS use. He will have to either take it to a tech and pay to get it fixed or use something like i said (killdisk ) since he doesn't have a restore disk. OR do noting and live with a dead pc. But then buying a new hard drive is the best way to go.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1178
Btw Paul I have other hobbys than just FTA i also fix computers etc....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us