Warning of a scam

Bronze Member
Username: Wk66

Post Number: 20
I have joined this site "n2news.com".today.My decision was based on unthrutfull info stating that there is no waiting for new bins and you get your receiver up and running in no time.All I fill is a tremendous disappointment and a filling of beiing cheated for a few (12.99)dollars.Bunch of liars.This site is absolutely no different from other ones that give you the same information and are free.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2681
just cause u pay them doesnt mean they have the files. U have to use ur head... why pay for a file when u can get them free everywhere. When a file is released, it is released. Period. The pay sites go get them from a free site anyway.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1414
welcome to the world of fta,
you fell for the oldest and stupidest trick in the book.
everyone here knows about cr@p like that,we never pay to get bins

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 478
wow you are really dumb, its idiot like you who keep the sites up, everybody in this forum gets them for free

Username: Potshot

Post Number: 9
Live and learn. I'm no smarter than wk66 but the thing that has protected me over the years is that I am the ultimate cheapskate. I never pay for anything without looking for all the free sources first then I figure out how to ripoff the pay sources second then if I can't get what I want after that I just do without.

Give the guy a break. At least he had the balls to fess up and put a warning.

Happy Hackin!

Username: Potshot

Post Number: 10
By the way what ever card you put that 12.99 on I would suggest either canceling or report as fraud otherwise those crooks are likely to max it out.

Happy Hackin!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2690
yeah, good heads up. I hate to see anyne pay for something u can get for free.

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 181
Try Faroque's site, "New Keys". Only credit cards payments!!!

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1418
Faroque is the biggest scam artist here,keep away from that guy,he uses your credit card to buy groceries,and airline tickets

Bronze Member
Username: Wk66

Post Number: 21
By the way,I may have been stupid to pay the $12.99 however the bright sides of it are: 1 - I have used Paypal service to do it(my VISA is safe),2 - cancelled it a few hours later.

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1421
good for you

Gold Member

Post Number: 2693
yeah, just look for files at the trusted sites listed here. U will get them faster anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 116
wk66--everybody makes mistakes. Live and learn. Now can I interest you in a used car for really cheap? J/K..and not poking fun at you.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8003
In any case, in most of the European and North American countries, there is absolute legal protection for 3-7 days buying remote, i.e. anything you buy on line or on the phone. You have the legal right to cancel the transaction and "return the goods"

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 72
that's not even embarassing....when i was in the service years ago ......i went to turkey....and i bought a great big bag of hash...... real....real cheap.....got back and started to smoke it and discovered that it was camel sh*t.....

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 210
that money you paid will go to charlie to help him financially to make new ECM every week.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us