Is bev in canada illegal

Username: Alijoker3

Post Number: 1
I have Dn in canada b/c dn doesnt opperate in canada so its pretty much legal, but is it alright to have b3v here in toronto i herd thier are alot of b3v vans with antennas going on, checking neibohoods, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2134
bev or dn both illegal in canada or us...
bev is actullay bell sattelite if you don't know..
and i am sure you know about bell...
so its illegal..
but as long as they don't know its ok...

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1168
I dont thing dn is illegal but BEV IS PEOPLE HERE WERE CHARGED ALOT OF MONEY FOR HAVING BEV....BEV THEY CAN PICK UP THE SIGNALS ECT and come and knock on ur door lol.....

Post Number: 3
can they knock on the door and sue me? can they find out what I am watching?

Post Number: 4
I dont thing dn is illegal but BEV IS PEOPLE HERE WERE CHARGED ALOT OF MONEY FOR HAVING BEV....BEV THEY CAN PICK UP THE SIGNALS ECT and come and knock on ur door lol.....

r u joking?

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 312
bev is illegal in canada, dn is illegal in usa , ask a lawyer

Post Number: 5
so i guess id hv to sub then use that b3v wire. that sucks.

Bronze Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 61
no, they can't enter your home without warrant, its against the law.

Post Number: 6
whats a warrant, im a noob.

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1171
bab no joke ask sada we live in the same city and trust me they can get u...... Also they charge $5000 ....and im not joking.....

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 323
why you never use a dish thats says Bell on it use a directtv one or dish
then just say damn wind musta turned it

But then FTA isnt illegal its the third party software the wife installed on it that is :-))

Post Number: 7
u pointed to nimiq?

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
lmao @ the wife :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
cheaper to get her arrested for sat thief than a divorce :-) thinking ahead

Gold Member

Post Number: 2136
smart they can get.. u no way man...
they need a warrant... to get in...
and how do they know if wer are watching...
lol i am using bev ..here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2137
and funny thing i am also using shaw cable too for free..

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1172
sada how???

Silver Member

Post Number: 326
i'm going to hell twice cause i have 91,82

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
A friend of mine work for BEV and he said that that best thing to make illegal dish to legal is to have a basic satellite from Bell. They provide free satellite, receiver and free installation.
When the service guy leave ur home after installation, take their receiver out and hook your FTA receiver and enjoy all the channels. When the BEV is down, you can take out the FTA and hook the BEV receiver and enjoy local channels. They can't knock at your door coz when they will see the Bell satellite or the satellite pointing BEV, they will check in their network to see that u are their legal customer ot not and obviously you are their legal customer coz in their system it will show that the person lives at xxx address is paying a monthly fee. To be honest with you the basic fee is not that expensive. I think its $30 or less but if you argue with their customer service rep (CSR), they'll give you at the cheaper price for a year or so ( A friend of mine is a CSR and he gives basic channels at the cheaper price but only on customer request)...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2138
its secret...

Post Number: 8
FM , but u need to sign a gai 2 year contract.

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
i wudent give them a red cent lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2139
thats a good way. fm..
let me know call your freind and ask him how do they figure out if you have illegal satlelite..
lets say bev.. like do they look at sat direction's right...
one other thing.. what if you have other sat pointing toward dn.. let say 119..etc. do they can do anything ( i am talking about bev)...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2140
and smart.. click on my username sada..and send me a private message...
i will show you how...

Post Number: 9
ya fm im on sada's view, ask your friends those questions please & Thanks.

Post Number: 10
any more answers?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
can I sign a contract for only 1 year?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
sada!!
he says that its very hard to go on each and every street and find out who has an illegal BEV. Just in case if they find out that ur dish is pointing BEV, they won't do anything. Coz its imposible to find out that u have FTA hookup inside your home. I think if someone is scared to install BEV, then follow my instructions, get basic channels from BEV on 1 or 2yrs contract and pay $30/month or less to have a PIECE OF MIND that noone will touch you. My friend and his co-workers who work for BELL they all r doing the same same thing but they r paying around $10 a month (employee discount) and have basic channels..Sounds good???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
So FM , they won't go after you, thanks for the answer

Gold Member

Post Number: 2141
thankyou fm.. .good to hear that..
thanks again..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
so sada you gonna go for b3v now?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
so sada you gonna go for b3v now? sub or not?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2143
man i am using bev for almost a year now. .and yes in canada...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
in toronto, do you sub and even if you dont, can your dish be seen from outside on the road, thankz.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2144
what do you mean by sub...
and put your dish in back yard...
not in front
u know what i mean...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
mine is on my roof backyard so thats alright? i mean subscription to b3v, and thanksz. i am at presently at 119 and am boared of american channels lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
how will i go from 119 to 91?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
how will i go from 119 to 91?

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
get another dish and lnb

Gold Member

Post Number: 2145
yep ... its good if its in bakyard...and safe too..
don't pay to get bev... just ask any installer buy a new dish and get two lnb's .. and you will get lots of channels ( i mean 91 offers more than 400 channels...).. lots of ppv's , venus channels and canadians and us channels..
trust me bev is much better than dn...
the directions for bev are at
82 and 91 degrees...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
i mean re point, & just incase the b3v guys come to my door what do i say, i dont use the satellite?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2146
in case some one ask just say when i bought the house they were already there...
or if you are renting same thing...

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
If the Bev guys show up at your door see if they can tweak your dish for lil better reception and offer them a beer and some venus time just stay away from the g*y channel tho could lead to butt sores :-)

why wouldn't you just add another dish and lnb total cost about 40-50 bucks takes about 20 seconds to find 91

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
SADA good 1 like your excuse in case some one ask just say when i bought the house they were already there...

What if i re alp 119 to 91, then can i just add a bracket, tysm!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
***What if i re alp 119 to 91, then can i just add a bracket, tysm! I mean if i just want to add another bracket for 82.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
***What if i re alp 119 to 91, then can i just add a bracket, tysm! I mean if i just want to add another bracket for 82. So is thier any major risk still??

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
Umm babs dude you don't have to worry about going to jail for stealing bev signal cause ummm dude when the Bev boys show up at your place you'll die of a heart failure anyways

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
LOL, but seriously whats the chance of them showing up to my door?

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
zero so long as you don't have a sign on your forhead thats says i'm stealing bev signal nah nah

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Alright tnkkkk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Ill post my results! of re pointing and how many channels>

Gold Member

Post Number: 2149
no u can not add bracket..u need to buy a new dish..
with 91 u can add bracket...for 82...

no risk............................................................................ ...............................

Bronze Member
Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 82
call 1800 sky dish and tell them ur dish ready youll be fine after that

Bronze Member
Username: Jet9508

Post Number: 23
use b3v is illegal in canada, dn is in grey area. the american satellite company lost the case few years ago in canada. I think more than half of the satellite dish out there are illegal, they can't just sue everybody.

Bronze Member
Username: Xanadu25

Post Number: 39
most of what these guys are posting is BS.

a. i used to sell bev
b. i just moved into a house that had an old bev dish on the roof.
c. i know lots of installers

I just bought a house, the guy who sold it to me said that he was taking his stuff to his new house and when he called bev to move they said leave the dish and switches and we will provide new stuff for you at your new house. The reason for this is in hopes that the new owner will sign up for bev because all the stuff is installed.

As well all the installers i know say bev doesnt waste their time running around in vans looking for subs. Bev sells their old dishes, many are on ebay. There is no logic (although it is plausable) in assuming that because a bev dish is on a roof, and they are not in the bev database, that they are stealing satellite.

my 2 cents

Bronze Member
Username: Atok

Post Number: 27
STEALING IS A CRIME, NOT ONLY IN CANADA, ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET AND WE ARE DOING IT. BE PREPARED TO FACE ANY FINES IF CAUGHT, OR SPEND $$$ AND BE GUILT FREE AND SAFE}}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
BUT WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING CAUGHT?

Bronze Member
Username: Racer43

Post Number: 29
If you keep talking about it pretty good I'd say. They watch these sites, and there coming for you now. LOL
Dont worry about it watch TV and relax.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8016
Look at the title of this thread. "Is bev in canada illegal"

There is only one provider in Canada - Bell Express Vu. You can go to many places like Future Shop and get yourself the right receivers and connections and Dishes. You can look up the yellow pages and you will find a lot of installer going legal business of installing Dishes for Bell Express Vu. It must be legal in Canada to have Bell Express Vu.

Bronze Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 81
It's legal to catch chanel 100 or 500 but illegal to decrypte signal , you may use a big dish fortec 100 HH-90 motor and Invacom QPH-031 universal LNB scan all satellite and receive true FTA. But by error mou may catch encrypted channel. Good comment Nalin

Gold Member

Post Number: 8020
Plymouth: How right you are. With so many crappy motors around many are bound to get stuck in transit and forced to view whatever is there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
legality is not the issue, if your getting satellite that your not paying for its illegal. The question is, is charlie gonna cross the border to charge you. and is bev gonna go to the states to get the pirates there.

answer, most likely not

as said above, its stealing, and stealing is illegal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
oh and nalin.

in canada we have

starchoice (owned by shaw cable)
and bell express view (owned by bell canada)

to everyone else, if your watching their programming and not paying, its illegal, weather your in the states or canada. just like downloading music or movies, or borrowing your buddies cd and copying it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2183
star choice is owned by shawcable .. i don't think so..

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 191
Starchoice is absolutely 100% owned by Shaw Cable... based in Calgary, AB.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2186
seriously... i live in calgary and i always thought its different company.....
but star choice isn't popular here in calgary..

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 341
at the bottom of the website

© 2008 Star Choice -- A Shaw Company. All Rights Reserved

Gold Member

Post Number: 2187
my qeustion is for starchoice is it like bell (bev)..or do they have special recievers...
i mean to hack

Gold Member

Post Number: 8036
Shaw started out in Nova Scotia as a Brick manufacturer (L.E. Shaw & Co.). Then they build house and whole subdivision - insisting on using brick on houses (Nova Scotia uses siding mostly).
Later they diversified into Cable and are big there. They later expanded all over Canada and last of all they have StarChoice in competition to BELL in Canada.
Shaw is another success story of Nova Scotia business. The other one is Sobey's a grocery store starting out in New Glasgow and expanding all over Nova Scota and later into Ontario.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8037
Sada: StarChoice is similar to DTV of USA. Similar technology and not available to you in the last 2 years.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2191
ok

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 372
No one here is stealing.
Stealing what?
How can anyone steal something that
you can't see or touch?

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
starchoice has never been hacked to this day , mebbe they next lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2194
is it reciever or is it signal.........like where thyey have sat locations...82,91 etc..

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1175
FM ... two of neighbors on the same street got caught hacking bev WITH a sub cost. They were both fined $5.000. So BEV can catch you. Both were told to put the receiver back to its original state. Meaning back to the basic sub package This was about 2 years ago.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
doreen nice liessss

Username: Satjunkie

Post Number: 1
Nalin nyda your research on the Shaws is a little off The Shaws started digging ditches back in the fifties thats will there money started, they bought cable companies out east
then they sold them thus began shaw cable out west then star choice dont know anything about bricks it all began in southern ontario

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1180
EXSUSE ME? Ok you try to use a real BELL ExpressVU receiver and hack it You'll see just how fast they knock at your door for tampering with the cards in the receiver. If you know anything about cards it is very easy for them to find out...
Lesson 1... When the KEYS CHANGE and they do often... If the card has been altered in any way they WILL KNOW. Trust me on this ... that's why almost everyone here uses an FTA receiver instead of tampering with a real BELL ExpressVU receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 152
DN is illegal in canada. This is decision by the Court in canada. You aren't allowed to get DN in Canada even Subscribed or you be commiting a crime.
Stealing Sattelite signal is a crime so it makes getting BEV with out subscription a crime as well otherwise BEv is legal.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1182
You aren't allowed to get DN in Canada even Subscribed or you be committing a crime.

Not true... Some people have a cottage or dull citizenship in Canada you can get DN. All you need is an American address to pay the bills
Same goes for BEV if your living or visisting in the USA.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1183
the satellite does care where its sending the signal.. if that were the case we wouldn't get DN in Canada with an FTA receiver or vises versa for BEV in the USA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
doreen 2 of your niebhoor got caught with fta recivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1184
NO bab... They got caught altering Bell expressvu receivers ( the cards). They were paying for the cheapest sub. you can get for BEll expressvu and kept changing the KEYS using a HEX file changer too get PPV etc for free. They got caught that way. Not to sure how they found out but in that same year both had the RCMP's at their door.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1185
The only way to get caught using an FTA receiver is if he Police or RCMP's are already in your home and SEE the FTA receiver in use. You can own one to get TRUE FTA but If you but in a HACKED BIN you can get arrested and fined. MY FTA DEALER got caught modifying FTA receiver he was selling ... He can sell them but not alter or put in hacked bins. (And he was doing both for some of his customers). An undercover officer came in the store and my dealer sold him an FTA receiver. (That part was fine) It wasn't until my dealer gave him the website to download the hacked bins then he got arrested. And upon further investigations they found out he was also JTAGing receivers too (that is a NO NO and very illegal)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Im not sure it's illegal to catch DN in Canada in the past A judge said it is legal if you can't receive this channel in service by provider in Canada, but by error maybe you dont know if this channel is bistribute. So the true FTA is legal and the SuperBowl was presente on private channel from Fox on Galaxie for free.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1187
True FTA is all garbage channels unless your into wtching the jewery networks and infomushals, religous channels and some news and TV guides .i doubt that the SuperBowl or any other sports programing is free.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
so doreen , if im pointeed to 91 with my fta reciver can i get caught?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1189
NO.. just don't let anyone know that you use an FTA reciever that you don't trust.. try to hide the satellite dish and lnb if you can. away from prying eyes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
We are not suppose to receive that but this is not encrypte with the good equipment it's a good alternative to a bin.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1190
btw i live one hours drive northeast of you bab so don't worry to much about getting BEV they are more after the coders and dealers right now NOT the end users like us.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2199
"" try to hide the satellite dish and lnb if you can. away from prying eyes.""

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 22
ROTF...

Doreen what are you blowing the rcmp and privlegded to inside information...

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
yeah plant a tree infront of the dish

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Paint with camouflage army surplus

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
Hang a string of Donuts around the dish.. if you see some missing you will know the Cops have been snooping around

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1191
Paul and king of sat what are you guys 10 years old? .. what would you like bab to do then .. put the dish in the front of her house with a flashing red light on it that says I AM A BEV FTA PIRATE COME GET ME . you two are LOSSERS... sada is funny but your comments are RETARDED

Gold Member

Post Number: 2201
doreen after all this i know bab is still not convinced so...

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
my dish tree has Christmas lights on it LOL 82,91 110,119 129

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
oh and Doreen

Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1192
well I have 7 satellite dishes all around my front and back yard LOL The bev dishes ( 2 ) are in the front of my home . and i pay for bev too but one is hooked up to an FTA receiver >> OOPS MY BAD SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! dont tell on me eh

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Doreen it's a good subject "Smile" Ho mi dish have a chase ligth (joke)with a motor

Gold Member

Post Number: 2204
and you are scaring bob.......bad girl..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2205
bob are you still convinced or you want more posts...?

Bronze Member
Username: Pdee333

Post Number: 18
hahahaha. reading this thread makes me feel like I am in a den of scoundrels.hahaha. How exciting.

Well I confess, I steal satellite signals, I smuggle 6-packs of beer into Canada occassionally from US, I've inhaled, I've gone over the speed-limit, I've not paid sales taxes on items bought on Ebay, I phone in sick at work occassionally when I am not sick, I snack on grapes in the grocery store, and I didn't declare some cash income from helping a neighbour once.. OMG.. I think I must have about 300 years prison time facing me..

hahahahaha.. whatever will I do? someone help me..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Cela n' est pas gentil ca Paul

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1193
oh my god paul I hope you washed that hand after you suck it up your @SS.. oh and as for the giving me the finger goes >>>> back at ya
Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1194
Brian this is you lucky day!
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
Gee.. Doreen you seem to have alot of Pent-up Hostility ..
would you like to talk about it ?
Or perhaps your suffering from Family Problems ?

we're here for you Doreen

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13417
Think I care what they think lol?

Upload

Bronze Member

Can any1 gimme a great conclusin, thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 412
...in conclusion, you are a idiot for starting this thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
I googled earthed Doreens place

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13423
To me if it's in the air, it's free. Why should I pay if it's being transmitted in my backyard anyway?? Find a different way or stop hassling those who can harvest what's around them.

That would be like fining someone would has solar panels on their roof.

Not exactly the same but you get my point.......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13424
^^^Lol. I saved that one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
like that one did you... heres better idea
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13441
Lol. Saved as well.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1195
That's to funny Paul..NO on the family problems just being a pest...
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
Most cops I know have FTA receivers... and they laugh at the thought of charging someone for using them... especially when there's real crimes being commited. They say if BEV and DN are too stupid to secure their signals, then f**k em'!

Bronze Member
Username: Newfie1949

Post Number: 35
Paul, you have 11 dish! I know you don't give a
sh*it. But tell me why do you have 11 dish! Is it
because you are G@Y and you can't get enough of
vinus#7 and 8. A Paul that house you live in? Is
it the local junkyard. Looks to me that the 11 dish
cost you more than the sh*it house you live in. Also
Paul you should not lean over so far because comeone
just might cut your ballsack off you fruitcake.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Most cops I know Bill Hunter got dick-s too.
So whats the point you fcuking fruitcake. Maybe
someone should cut your ballsack off. ROTF

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13463
^^^Wow.

Someone actually believes that's a pic of me and my house??????

Who's the joke on now?

Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1201
if it were your home Paul >> WHERE'S YOUR BAR?

Bronze Member

A Paul Larrea, Sorry, but you are right, I need to
take a rest. I know that this is not your house.
This house belongs to LK. Lk lives in florida keys.
He drinks beer, f/cks some ugly b!tch. Got two
G@Y sons. And he went to war in nam. Some vc shot
his ballsack off ROTF. But he still trys to throw
it into ugly.

Username: Popol_vuh

ATOK wrote: 'STEALING IS A CRIME, NOT ONLY IN CANADA, ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET AND WE ARE DOING IT. BE PREPARED TO FACE ANY FINES IF CAUGHT, OR SPEND $$$ AND BE GUILT FREE AND SAFE}}

Then can you tell me WHY aren't Bell and Dish Network SUED for STEALING money from their subscribers by charging subscriptions for channels that were 100% free before and that now consist of up to 40% advertisements and are KNOWN to producers for simply being 'advertisement vehicles'?!

GAW, the bull$hit some people actually believe and spread around is un fuckingbelievable!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
"Most cops I know Bill Hunter got dick-s too.
So whats the point you fcuking fruitcake. Maybe
someone should cut your ballsack off. ROTF"

I realize you Newfies are poverty stricken losers, but I had no idea you were that stupid... nice post retard, put the remote down and go get a f**king job!

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
ROFL at Poverty stricken Loser

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
SO can i relax and watch b3v!? thankz./

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1204
Yes BAB.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Achievements

Post Number: 16
There is 100% nothing illegal about pointing a piece of metal anywhere you want on your property. There is no judge on the planet that would give a warrant to search someones house based on a satellite dish pointed in a certain direction. The only illegal part is in the actual decryption of an encrypted signal which would never be found out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
-F/UCK U Bill Hunter,...O sorry, I mean Bill
C/UNTER. Go eat some puzzy azzhole. U might
feel like a real man, dirtbag....ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 133
Paul Larrea,

If that's not you at your house, then whose house are you at in the pic? LOL..J/K..couldn't resist, since you left yourself wide open by saying it wasn't at your house. :-) No ill intent meant..was just having fun with that one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Bill Hunter..and I bet there are plenty of DN workers who have receivers also. Not too mention, how many of them take money on the sly to do the receivers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
"-F/UCK U Bill Hunter,...O sorry, I mean Bill
C/UNTER. Go eat some puzzy azzhole. U might
feel like a real man, dirtbag....ROTF"

Another amazing thought provoking post... good for you!

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
Funny you mention that Joe... an ex-DN employee that moved up here used to load my card back in the pre-FTA days.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
There's at least one in every profession, and of course, that's an under statement. Money talks. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
I see U LK....U are using another nick again, Joe.
U have so many nicks. The only way U can have all
these nick is that U LK are working at Ecoustics.
Sure U are LK and whatever other nick U are using.
I am going to get U. And U to Bill of the C/UNT..er.
We always get what we want. And U Doreen, don't
think for one second that we have forgot about U.
U all have a good day. ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 50
newfile do us a favor, get lost.

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Newbiehater

Quebec

Post Number: 34
I'm sure the rcmp are more concerned about all the illegal aliens/terrorists in canada rather than their dishes.
They seem to congagrate here @ ecoustics !

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
who ever is saying that Dish Network is lehgal if subscribed through US address :

http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/toronto.star.28jun97a.html

Bronze Member
Username: Hangon

I understood that you intercept foreign signals and not using there
equipment and D!sh, there is nothing they can do about it.

Username: Bedaka

For those interested in the actual laws about pirated TV in Canada please take a look at the information contained here:

http://strategis.gc.ca/epic/site/smt-gst.nsf/en/h_sf05562e.html#BP

Basically, pirating satellite TV is illegal in Canada no matter where it is from. Enforcement of the law is a different matter. I am not sure if pirating satellite TV is high up on the enforcement list of the Canadian government.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
so im safe to go?

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
It Not About Pirating ...

Dish Network in Canada is illegal no matter How you get it and from whom you get it even if you get it from EchoStar by giving Us Adddress it is illegal in canada.

Username: Satjunkie

Post Number: 3
so another words bab your good to go

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
And that is why I'll always have American satellite, either subscribed or hacked... because BEV and the rest of the Canadian providers payed off the legal system to keep DTV and DN out of Canada to protect their own interests, but never fought the CRTC to allow them to have the channels that most Canadians wanted from the American satellites... ie: HBO, ESPN, etc.
I've never been in this for the free T.V., I'm in it for a happy f*ck you to those c0cksuckers in Ottawa for trying to tell me what channels I can watch! And when FTA dies, I'll go right back to a DTV sub at $90 a month for twice the programming BEV can give me!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us