Latest on Charlie ECM (if you believe it sounds bad)

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

2008 RESOLUTION, I WILL BE NI...

Post Number: 416
more on charlie ecm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi:

Well here is more indepth info on the current ecm and it looks like a very bad one. The following is from a respected admin.

C&P
Well, if timing one map call was not bad enough, the latest Dish MECM requires emulators to time map calls 0x02, 0x07, 0x3B, 0x1C, 0x29 and 0x0B. Map 0x3B is the tough one - similar to Map 0x57 timing in early January which wreaked havoc on the FTA community. The others are just there to complicate matters. Brute force fixes are impossible because they loop through four times instead of just once as they did with the Map 0x57. Coders are already musing that this is the hardest hurdle they have faced thus far. It seems for the moment coders have their backs to the wall. Expect ExpressVu to implement this new code within 24hrs. Expect major down time across N. America on all emulator platforms.

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
This contradicts yesterdays CP by team VS that they already had the solution??

I tend to believe that the doom and gloom report is not very accurate...hopefully

Bronze Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 77
Damn sound like it gona be a week without TV or longer.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 44
DONT EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM VIEWSAT. THEY ARE ALL LIARS AND SALESMEN

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 44
Well, this is a good thing, isn't it?. Cracking encrypted signals is ultimate hobby for coders. So, without challenges, coders will change the hobby. Cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Newfie1949

Post Number: 27
Yes, fta is in the last days. People like Doreen
will have to find another way to get their rocks
off. Cross dressing ain't going to do it for you
Doreen. I ran into a old friend of your yesterday
Doreen, and what they told me about you made me
sick. They told me that when you were around 12
years old, you were playing with the boys ballsack
in the school yard.

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
Ok People...here's the deal..

Unfortunately, much of what you read is true. This 3b timer was the kick in the nuts that the providers were hiding till the last minute. This even has plastic testers worried as their blockers passed these unexpected maps and now their cards are an easy kill should the providers choose to do so. To the poster who asked why the old chuck boxes can handle this and not FTA is because you have to remember that the providers are using cards, and those cards have the map co-processor built onto them, so the box is only passing instructions and the card itself is doing the rest. Due to the fact that there is an unknown timer or map function, that kinda discredits the "full emulation running on a pc" theory imo. We shall see... I will be on this trying to gather information for you..

Stay Tuned to FTAPeople for the latest as it comes down the pipe...

Wil.

Silver Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 173
Total crap, look for a fix by late Sunday

Silver Member
Username: Iduknow

Post Number: 110
Hey guys, please don't forget that FTA is just testig no1 ever promised free TV 4 ever, make the best out of it.
Cheers.
Enjoy life.
Go out there and do something constructive, don't start senseless arguments here.
peace-off.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 937
New FTA News and Updates:
February 9, 2008 1:11am EST - ALL NEW AUTOROLL FILES & WORKING KEYS ARE IN OUR MEMBERS SECTION. JOIN NOW TO ENTER INSTANTLY AND GET THE NEW FIX WITH THE BEST TECH SUPPORT.

Future-FTA Receiver's is a great place for the FTA first-timer with information about all FTA Receivers such as Pansat, Culsat, Viewsat, Captiveworks, NFusion, and Sonicview. Future-FTA Receiver has all the latest FTA Files, FTA Keys, Instructions, and FTA Software for Pansat 2500a, Pansat 2700a, Pansat 3500, Pansat 3500s, Pansat 3500sd, Pansat 5000HXC, Pansat 6000HC, Viewsat VS2000 Platinum, Viewsat Xtreme, Viewsat Lite, Viewsat Ultra, Viewsat HD, Sonicview 1000, Sonicview 4000, Captiveworks cw-600s Captiveworks 3000HD, NFusion Nova, Culsat 5000, Culsat 6000, and Culsat 8000HD FTA Receivers.

Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Bronze Member
Username: Kukkudo

Post Number: 71
cnx is out

Username: Xdamianx

Post Number: 10
so once again it looks like Viewsat is going to be the last one to come out with a file. Viewsat is becoming more and more unreliable. I think it's time for a change.

Everyone using viewsat should switch.

Bronze Member
Username: Signalfta

Post Number: 82
Emunation is up with mytheater so the fixs will be out soon

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
Thanks to Oleg PHD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums