Looking for MH! ??

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 120
I tried sat 148, can,t find MH1 ? I scaned 148, but I don,t see any channle with this name. Or it may not be available on this 148 ? Please give me some info.

Bronze Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 49
devin..here is some infor not much but you might get the idea.

[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Matallica... Thanks but it doesn,t tell me much. The only sats I,m getting 110,119, 148. Please let me know if any of those sats carry MH1?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
the guy said channel 812 on 118 W with tp # 24
and You will need a linear circular lnb..
it look like this..
http://transatelectronics.com/store/118%C2%B0-circular-10750-dual-lnb_P272?gclid =CLzNsIO8sZECFShsGgodUAIEfw

and Requires: 30-inch or larger dish
do you have 118w and that kind of dish??
i don't have 118w and i don't watch that channel..i just google it for you..

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
I really appreciate for your help. I thought if MH1 is dn,s channel it should be available, like some other dn,s international channels. Anyway, I again thank you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
no problem..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7950
There are two different Sats in the same area. One is your familiar 119 - Echo 7. Theother is Anik3 at 118.7W. This one is getting transfers of many Internationals from 121W and some new Internationals.
What you are have to get is a 30-33" Dish using a special LNB which will scan 118.7 and 119 - it is called CB2008. There are others of that type too. cost is around $20-$25 plus cost of Dish.
There are several threads in the forum in the last one month alone on this subject.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us