CaptiveWorks 600 premium freezing

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 176
My CW600s Premium freezes on 8&10. Have to turn off every 5-6 minutes. Have the latest file of 4/2/2008. Signal, quality good and all normal.

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1185
neil did you try to scan the sat again it did it to me this morning 2 times all i did was rescan the sat and all was good and you have bin172 hope this helps if not just let me no and will try some thing else but i think it will work let me no thanks

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1814
1.check your settings
2.check your connections(cables,switches,etc)
3.load factory bin
4.load current bin
5.scan your birds
6.turn off rear switch for 2 to 4 minutes then turn on.

let me know how it goes

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 177
Thanks Bruce and RTAP. I have bin 172 but did not rescan after loading the bin. I will try and rescan it later and let you know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1188
neil if every you need help you can come see me at crazyfta dot com and im there all the time on the live chatbox and i can help you faster and RTAP is in and out all day long helping out come give use a visite i think you will lick it there have a good night

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
neil if every you need help you can come see me at crazyfta dot com and im there all the time on the live chatbox and i can help you faster and RTAP is in and out all day long helping out come give use a visit i think you will like it there have a good night
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us