Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2050
Doreen
Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

ontario canada Post Number: 1111
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 02:48 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think is the most or least helpful?
I am curious and this isn't ment to bash anyone , just having some fun.
From #1 to last on my list

Most helpful...
#1...Bruce l
THE FTA TESTER
Nalin
LK
Pulp Fiction
AV
King Tapeman
Psychmonster
African
The $mart 1!
The One
Yukon
Hawaiian_time
RTAP
dantetn
Dr. Dre
Sada
The coders
Paul Larrea
zulu
Ryerson
Last... tooter

Least helpful
#1....cartier1
oleg
Maple Leaf

I know I have left out alot of nicks but I don't know most of the others or newer nicks that some of the older member used in the past.

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 899
good one sada........

Least helpful
#1....cartier1
oleg
Maple Leaf

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 906
Thank you !!!

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1748
how about suck my di*ck is that helps?

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 992
hai ur #1 lol........

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Www. CrazyFTA .com

Post Number: 2004

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 996
insulting him self lol

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 907
BTW

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 908
new up date comming soon !!!

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 909
stay toone new BINs comming soon. Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 911
Well this afternoon DN sent a new MECM60, as to what it does not sure about yet. There is still no key for it sent so maybe tomorrow.. Who knows last time it took them a while to send the key for some reason. But this is a NEW Mecm not a old Recycled one..

Also today BEV sent a OLD Mecm60 from Dec 17th. This shouldn't really affect us at all, unless they have made a minor change to it. Bev has been sending LOTS of old MECMs over the last couple of months. Most were completely old, the last couple old ones they have been making minor changes to them to cause us to go down and make old bins not use able. They might of done that again, but it is impossible to say until the key has been sent for it.

So sit tight and wait for things to happen yet again..

Please DON'T ask for fixes and DON'T ask general questions in here, they will be moved out of this thread.

UPDATE Fri Feb 8: Dn sent the key today for there MECM60 so expect it to go down today..So far BEV will be fine...

Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 913
February 8, 2008
ATTENTION MEMBERS: LATEST FTA NEWS
Our private Members Section has all the latest WORKING fixes and FTA files for all receivers. There are new fixes available NOW for DN. Get your TV back up in minutes. Join now

Instantly start downloading all the latest and most current Software, Files, Upgrades, Key Codes, & Firmware to keep your FTA Receiver up and running all the time.

All receivers have new fixes being released now from the recent ECM. New Fixes and autoroll bin files are now released for all receivers. Join now and fix your TV within minutes.
Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 914
new BINs (DBPSW-080208)comming soon. Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 917
Up date comming soon 080208. Thanks for OLEG Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 918
ECM: 2/08/08= DN is down.BEV is up using old files.

DN is down for all receivers.no keys nor old files will restore.a new will be needed.

BEV is down on current files.but up and working with old ones.seek the FTA News & Announcement section here to share and read what files to use for bev only.
Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 919
Current Ecm Dn 04/02/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These receivers are up for DN (BEV should still be up):

1) Nfusion - IKS - wide open

2) Neosat (Ipro 2000, 1000, Plus) - IKS - wide open

3) Dreambox is up on DN with

4) DVB-S with - wide open on DN & BEV

Cardless based Receivers

1) Viewsats (All Models) -

2) Captiveworks (All Models)

3) Spacestar/Sonysat -

4) CNX (Duo/Trio, mini) B3v/Dish wide open :

5) Skyview 1000 -

6) CoMlsat(4000-6000, 6100-7100) -

7) Ariza (700, 700s, 750, 800s) -

8) Pansat (250SM-2500 converted (CLONE-SAFE)-2700A / CLONE-SAFE-2800A-3500A-5000HC-6000HCX-9000HD-9200HD) -

9) Vision (Iv200) -

10) Satopia - with

11) Sonicview (All Models)

12) Diamond (9000HD) -

13) Captain ( All Models) -

14) Buzz Plus -

15) Magnum XV 3000 -

16) Skyview XR600 -

17) Ivision 300PVR -

18) Fortec Lifetime Ultra

19) Vortex 3500

Silver Member
Username: Hotsex

Post Number: 143
OLEG, YOU ARE A BIG S...T. YOU KNOW ALL FIXES NOW ARE BAD...YOU ARE DOING WORST THAN ME BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE INSULTING FTA MEMBERS...

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 922
Dishnet Provider ID 0106 Key 00
Updated (E.S.T.) 11:39 PM 02/08/2008
EC 12 64 C7 23 D8 3A 2A D6 DA C5 A7 31 0C 83 BA

Dishnet Provider ID 0106 Key 01
Updated (E.S.T.) 11:39 PM 02/08/2008
73 24 E4 C2 D5 0C 84 DB 17 35 08 62 2D A7 5B F8 (ACTIVE)

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 275
Upload

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 923
Protect yourself legally

Though this post is located in the Rules section, it's actually not a "rule" in the same way that guidelines on links, double posting, etc. are. You won't be banned for not following these guidelines, though you could find yourself on the wrong end of legal action.

The providers can and do collect information that you post. If you don't believe me, you might want to talk to people who were around during the HU days who found everything they ever posted sitting in a box in an attorney's office. Too many people post without considering the ramifications of their words. Follow these guidelines and you have a much smaller chance of finding yourself in the hot seat.

1. Do NOT admit that you hack television in the forums. That is Rule #1 if you don't want to raise questions. Don't ever say things like "I'm getting BEV on my Viewsat" or "I just loaded the keys and everything is working great!". Speak in broad generalities and only speak theoretically about how one would go about modifying their receivers-- just don't ever use language that says directly that you do it yourself.

Don't Say: I loaded the latest bin and waited for autoroll and now I'm watching TV!
Say: The latest autoroll bin can take a few minutes, but it does work.

Don't say: I'm watching Charlie with a Dish 500 and BEV with a 24" dish and Legacy LNB.
Say: Dish500 works for Charlie and a 24" dish and Legacy LNB will work for BEV.

Don't say: I turned on the TV and noticed all the PPV are missing. What's going on?
Say: Is there an issue with PPV channels? Somebody told me they went down.

Don't say: I want to get international channels on 121. What type of dish do I need?
Say: How would one go about pulling in international channels on 121? What type of dish is required?

Don't say: I have all the channels on 110 but I'm having trouble getting HBO. What should I do?
Say: With a dish pointed at 110 what would be the cause of HBO not appearing in a scan? What would be the proper way to resolve that?

If you write guides and FAQs, explain what you need to explain WITHOUT relating any personal experience. This is probably more important than any of the above because it's those guides that Charlie probably has filed away in his office.

If you post pictures of your dish farm, switches, receivers, or other equipment, don't say what you are watching with it, unless you are watching true FTA. If you post screen shots, DO NOT show pictures of illegally decrypted channels.

Stating how to do something illegal is not illegal. Saying that you do something illegal is a confession to a crime. Just be aware of that.

2. Along the same lines, be VERY careful how you thank contributors in the community. After an ECM fix is released, the first thing Charlie does is look at the "Thanks to the coders" threads. That's where folks are most tempted to give an "atta-boy" for their newly regained PPV and HBO. Don't do it! Instead, be sure to give the coders their well-deserved recognition by consistently recommending their work (without implicating yourself, of course).

3. Never call the authorities when it's possible they might need to come into your home. If you do, be sure to factory flash your receiver or have a non-hacked receiver to swap out as a backup. Crappy receivers like the Spacestar or the Ariza Xtreme work great for this purpose. This is much more of an issue in Canada than in the US, where local police don't care too much about enforcing satellite piracy.

4. Don't brag. Don't tell coworkers or people you don't know very well about your activities. Tempting as it is to tell people at the water cooler that you watched the De La Hoya fight the other night for free, don't do it.

5. Don't sell. One thing that may happen if you start telling friends, etc about what you do is that they might start to become interested. You may be tempted to earn a couple bucks by getting their receivers up and running. Not only is annoying whenever there is an ECM and your phone rings off the hook, should they do something stupid and end up in the hot seat, they may just point their finger at you to protect themselves.

5. Always remember first and foremost that it is a CRIME to modify your receiver to watch unauthorized pay TV. Many people forget this FACT. Treat your hacked FTA just as you would treat your stash of marixuana.

Finally, unless the providers can prove that your legal receiver is being used for anything illegal, there is nothing they can do. There is no such thing as a signal sniffer. You will not see vans driving through the neighborhood trying to detect unauthorized signals because the fact is that it is impossible. Fortunately, FTA receivers are legal to buy and sell (just as bongs are). It's what you do with it after the sale that makes it illegal (like putting pot in the bong instead of tobacco). The same is not true of cards, which is most likely what is being cracked down on. Card dealers have been busted left and right. FTA hackers have never been busted.Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
Protect yourself legally

Though this post is located in the Rules section, it's actually not a "rule" in the same way that guidelines on links, double posting, etc. are. You won't be banned for not following these guidelines, though you could find yourself on the wrong end of legal action.

The providers can and do collect information that you post. If you don't believe me, you might want to talk to people who were around during the HU days who found everything they ever posted sitting in a box in an attorney's office. Too many people post without considering the ramifications of their words. Follow these guidelines and you have a much smaller chance of finding yourself in the hot seat.

1. Do NOT admit that you hack television in the forums. That is Rule #1 if you don't want to raise questions. Don't ever say things like "I'm getting BEV on my Viewsat" or "I just loaded the keys and everything is working great!". Speak in broad generalities and only speak theoretically about how one would go about modifying their receivers-- just don't ever use language that says directly that you do it yourself.

Don't Say: I loaded the latest bin and waited for autoroll and now I'm watching TV!

Don't say: I'm watching Charlie with a Dish 500 and BEV with a 24" dish and Legacy LNB.

Don't say: I turned on the TV and noticed all the PPV are missing. What's going on?

Don't say: I want to get international channels on 121. What type of dish do I need?
Say: How would one go about pulling in international channels on 121? What type of dish is required?

Don't say: I have all the channels on 110 but I'm having trouble getting HBO. What should I do?
Say: With a dish pointed at 110 what would be the cause of HBO not appearing in a scan? What would be the proper way to resolve that?

If you write guides and FAQs, explain what you need to explain WITHOUT relating any personal experience. This is probably more important than any of the above because it's those guides that Charlie probably has filed away in his office.

If you post pictures of your dish farm, switches, receivers, or other equipment, don't say what you are watching with it, unless you are watching true FTA. If you post screen shots, DO NOT show pictures of illegally decrypted channels.

Stating how to do something illegal is not illegal. Saying that you do something illegal is a confession to a crime. Just be aware of that.

2. Along the same lines, be VERY careful how you thank contributors in the community. After an ECM fix is released, the first thing Charlie does is look at the "Thanks to the coders" threads. That's where folks are most tempted to give an "atta-boy" for their newly regained PPV and HBO. Don't do it! Instead, be sure to give the coders their well-deserved recognition by consistently recommending their work (without implicating yourself, of course).

3. Never call the authorities when it's possible they might need to come into your home. If you do, be sure to factory flash your receiver or have a non-hacked receiver to swap out as a backup. Crappy receivers like the Spacestar or the Ariza Xtreme work great for this purpose. This is much more of an issue in Canada than in the US, where local police don't care too much about enforcing satellite piracy.

4. Don't brag. Don't tell coworkers or people you don't know very well about your activities. Tempting as it is to tell people at the water cooler that you watched the De La Hoya fight the other night for free, don't do it.

5. Don't sell. One thing that may happen if you start telling friends, etc about what you do is that they might start to become interested. You may be tempted to earn a couple bucks by getting their receivers up and running. Not only is annoying whenever there is an ECM and your phone rings off the hook, should they do something stupid and end up in the hot seat, they may just point their finger at you to protect themselves.

5. Always remember first and foremost that it is a CRIME to modify your receiver to watch unauthorized pay TV. Many people forget this FACT. Treat your hacked FTA just as you would treat your stash of marixuana.

Finally, unless the providers can prove that your legal receiver is being used for anything illegal, there is nothing they can do. There is no such thing as a signal sniffer. You will not see vans driving through the neighborhood trying to detect unauthorized signals because the fact is that it is impossible. Fortunately, FTA receivers are legal to buy and sell (just as bongs are). It's what you do with it after the sale that makes it illegal (like putting pot in the bong instead of tobacco). The same is not true of cards, which is most likely what is being cracked down on. Card dealers have been busted left and right. FTA hackers have never been busted.Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.Protect yourself legally

Finally, unless the providers can prove that your legal receiver is being used for anything illegal, there is nothing they can do. There is no such thing as a signal sniffer. You will not see vans driving through the neighborhood trying to detect unauthorized signals because the fact is that it is impossible. Fortunately, FTA receivers are legal to buy and sell (just as bongs are). It's what you do with it after the sale that makes it illegal (like putting pot in the bong instead of tobacco). The same is not true of cards, which is most likely what is being cracked down on. Card dealers have been busted left and right. FTA hackers have never been busted.Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
HA,HA,HA,...JA,JA,JA,...JE,JE,JE,...
I AM TELLING YOU...JACK SPARROW IS DEAD AND THERE IS NO MORE PIRATES...OF...THE...CARIBBEAN...!!!...BUY DN TO WATCH FREE TV...NO MORE GOOD DN BINS LASTING A YEAR...UNLESS IT COMES OUT DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE (DN)...DN WON AGAINST FTA...!

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 925
Well, if timing one map call was not bad enough, the latest D*k MECM requires emulators to time map calls 0x02, 0x07, 0x3B, 0x1C, 0x29 and 0x0B. Map 0x3B is the tough one - similar to Map 0x57 timing in early January which wreaked havoc on the FTA community. The others are just there to complicate matters. Brute force fixes are impossible because they loop through four times instead of just once as they did with the Map 0x57. Coders are already musing that this is the hardest hurdle they have faced thus far. It seems for the moment coders have their backs to the wall.

Expect B*v to implement this new code within 24hrs. Expect major down time across N. America on all emulator platforms.Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 926
New BINs comming soon !!!!(euroecm666)pass test. Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
YEAH, SURE...OLEG IS ANOTHER MORON...!!!
I HAVE BEEN WARNING FOR SOME DAYS THAT THERE IS NO MORE JACK SPARROW...NO MORE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AND YOU DID NOT WANT TO BELIEVE...MORONS...! IF A DN BIN IS RELEASED, IT WILL LAST ONLY A FEW HOURS OF FEW DAYS...UNLESS SOME "MACHO" MAN OR A REAL FEMALE COMES OUT WITH THE REAL SOURCE TO MAKE BINS LIKE THE ONE RELEASED IN OCT 06 THAT LASTED MORE THAN ONE YEAR AND RESISTED VERY WELL SOME ECM's...
HA,HA,HA,...JA,JA,JA,...JE,JE,JE,...JI,JI,JI...
VIVA DISH...AND BEV...! THEY WON AGAINST FTA...
HA,HA,HA,...JA,JA,JA,...JE,JE,JE,...JI,JI,JI,...

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
LOSER! HA,HA,HA,...JA,JA,JA,...JE,JE,JE,...JI,JI,JI,...

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
I'M SORRY "THE CODERS"...YOU ARE THE REAL LOSER...IF YOU WERE A "REAL CODER", A REAL BIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE OPEN BY NOW...INSTEAD OF INSULTING OTHERS...YOU ARE INSULTING YOURSELF...DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT...? WORK FOR THE BENEFIT OR OUR FTA COMMUNITY AND RELEASE BETTER BINS TO FIGHT BACK DN AND BEV MAFIA...
YOU ARE THE REAL LOSER...!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
I'M SORRY "THE CODERS"...YOU ARE THE REAL LOSER...IF YOU WERE A "REAL CODER", A REAL BIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE OPEN BY NOW...INSTEAD OF INSULTING OTHERS...YOU ARE INSULTING YOURSELF...DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT...? WORK FOR THE BENEFIT OR OUR FTA COMMUNITY AND RELEASE BETTER BINS TO FIGHT BACK DN AND BEV MAFIA...
YOU ARE THE REAL LOSER...!!!!!LOSER!

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 927
stay toone new BINs pass test (DN-open)Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
STAY TOONE HAHAHA

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 734
E O...I offer u a gift in your traditional country manor Upload I hope you find it as warm and snuggly as the womb in which u came out of...welcome back home !!

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 735
coders...u are getting carried away ...kind of like Doreen with Newfie...get a grip before we connect all the dots

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 928
did you hear of the 4.49 release???

:-) life is to to to short so be??? Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 930
This is what I'm hoping will work to combine my existing 110-deg SatC and 119-deg SatB dishes with a new AT9 dish ....

http://members.roadfly.com/litzdog91...0Combo%201.jpg
http://members.roadfly.com/litzdog91...0Combo%202.jpg
Attached Thumbnails

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 934
www.Future-FTA.info.com Thank you!!

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 936
New FTA News and Updates:
February 9, 2008 1:11am EST - ALL NEW AUTOROLL FILES & WORKING KEYS ARE IN OUR MEMBERS SECTION. JOIN NOW TO ENTER INSTANTLY AND GET THE NEW FIX WITH THE BEST TECH SUPPORT.

Future-FTA Receiver's is a great place for the FTA first-timer with information about all FTA Receivers such as Pansat, Culsat, Viewsat, Captiveworks, NFusion, and Sonicview. Future-FTA Receiver has all the latest FTA Files, FTA Keys, Instructions, and FTA Software for Pansat 2500a, Pansat 2700a, Pansat 3500, Pansat 3500s, Pansat 3500sd, Pansat 5000HXC, Pansat 6000HC, Viewsat VS2000 Platinum, Viewsat Xtreme, Viewsat Lite, Viewsat Ultra, Viewsat HD, Sonicview 1000, Sonicview 4000, Captiveworks cw-600s Captiveworks 3000HD, NFusion Nova, Culsat 5000, Culsat 6000, and Culsat 8000HD FTA Receivers.
Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 938
DBPSW-080902 new BINsThanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 939
www.DBPSW-080902.ru

Username: Blc614

Post Number: 1
how do i get to members section

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 940
www.Future-FTA.info.com

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 941
New BINs autoroll stuck need reboot sistem/prog.N=2 (euro666ecufta)ar<0.1%@1064nm;aoi=0°(gs)(dn)calibration+/-0.5%@1570nm;aoi=45°(s& p-pol)A6B6C6.

Username: Sneek92

Post Number: 1
What was the longest stretch of time without a fix?? People have been watching locals for 3 days now!!

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 942
New BINs autoroll stuck need reboot sistem/prog.N=2

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 943
Last Update: Feb 10 2008 11:09pm EST

Charlie & BEV Files being released...
Viewsat/Pansat released... Stay Tuned for others
Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 945
New BINs autoroll stuck.Please stay tuned for new BINs relesed soon .Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Username: Viagrastore

Post Number: 3
is there a new bin for DN viewsat xtreme?

Bronze Member
Username: Your_mama

Post Number: 23
NO, not yet

Username: Sneek92

Post Number: 2
Does anyone know if the new bin available at FTATV.com is valid?? It was posted an hour ago

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 947
yes !! new BINs works good (pass test autoroll ON)Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 949
DBPSW-081102 (GOOD BINs)up date comming soon.Stay tuned for new BINs.Thanks for Oleg Ph.D.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us