New Keys

Silver Member
Username: Farquan

Post Number: 186
Autoroll Files & the latest KEYS for c00lsat, viewsat, pansat, fortec, captiveworks, sonicview, and more.

NEW KEYS

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1251
why do keep posting this stupid site,you really think we are as dumb as you to pay for keys ??????????

Bronze Member
Username: Amitm21

Post Number: 17
exactly, stooooopad lol.....hey African, which website do u recommend to dl keys?

thanks

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1256
ftabins and f2atv,
but if you have a new style box you don't need keys they autoroll to your receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
kidna confused, when you said if i have a NEW RECEIVER, i would not need to download new bins??

probably not familiar coz i have Koolsat 5000...i use dsstester, someone mentioned crazyfta (never used that one)

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1260
Am,
c00lsat 5000 has a autoroll function ,so you don't need to worry about keys,they will roll in automatically.
what we are experienceing lately is a bin problem,because of ecm by providers, it is not a key issue

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
ooh sheeeeiitt, i totally 4got that u said KEYS, not BIN lol, i was tihnk'n to my self, thats pretty sweet new receivers u dont need bins anymore LOL....sorry to waste ur time, my bad.....mine has always been on autoroll, so its all good...

also, thanks for tha websites, i can use those ones just in case....its all working, occasional freezes, not sure if thats normal...

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1264
that's ok you can get bins from those sites as well.
good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us