Which Viewsat Extreme Factory BIN to use?

Bronze Member
Username: Upreferee

Post Number: 25
Can someone recommend a good version of a factory BIN for Viewsat Extreme? About 1 week ago, I loaded one and it made my receiver go haywire. I loaded another version and it worked fine. All of a sudden my receiver seems to have lost its memory and has no channels and some of the little graphics boxes look like static in the setup menu.

I would like to try another BIN but not sure about the variety of versions out there.

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 87
Always get the the factory bin from the manufacturer's site. There is no different "versions" or variety of a factory bin. Either it is a factory bin or it isn't. I googled it and found the Viewsat site and factory bins in 10 seconds.

Username: Metallica

Post Number: 6
http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115

Viewsat Xtreme Factory Bin/File - V0278

Try those to see it work.

Bronze Member
Username: Upreferee

Post Number: 26
I don't know why I had not thought of going directly to Viewsat. I suppose it was too easy of a solution to think about <grin>.

There is a "recommended" web site (which I will keep anonymous) that has a factory bin section and has the following versions posted on there: 0271, 0272, 0278, 2061, 2068, and 0278. They are not posted in any particular version order and some of the "newer" posting dates have the older versions. I don't recall why I grabbed the ones I did previously.

In any case, I have gone direct to Viewsat and will load their file knowing I can't go wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2007
go to [link removed].
this is the site from manafactures of viewsat not the coders...u will see factory bin..this should work..
its again from manafactures not the coders....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us