Channel Master will not read after B75 Bin into 2500a

Username: Bbasas7

Post Number: 2
AFTER LOADING B75 BIN 245 INTO A NON CLONE 2500A, CHANNEL MASTER WILL NOT READ FROM RECEIVER AFTER SCANNING THE CHANNELS, AND I HAVE SELECTED 2700A RECEIVER IN CM,SO THATS NOT THE PROBLEM.IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM? CAN ANYONE HELP !!!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7783
brad: Was it already converted? I mean, are you viewing the channels under 245? Which conversion 245 BIN did you use?

Post Number: 3
I LOADED 205 THEN 208 AS THE INSTRUCTIONS I FOUND SAID, THEN "PANSAT REMOTE" BIN 245, BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY ONE I COULD FIND THAT WOULD WORK. HAVE I SCREWED UP, OR WHAT?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7785
In this world of conversions, please do not use abbreviations. They mean different things to different persons.
1. You were supposed to load
j27_205_1.bin or
jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin
first.
2.Then b-7-5 would scroll accross. If you switch off and on now, you should see B-75 scrolling accross.
3. Then you are supposed to load
CS_245T_lightning or jvvh_pansatRemote_245.bin

Your original post does not make sense still because you have not told me if you are viewing TV now on any channel.

Post Number: 4
SORRY BOUT THAT. I AM VIEWING ON ALL CHANNELS. I LOADED J27_205_1...THEN JVVH_208_1..BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD TO. AND I WAS GETTING B-75 SCROLLING. THEN I LOADED jvvh_pansatRemote_245.bin, MANUALLY ENTERED THE KEYS AND DID A BLIND SCAN. IT APPEARS THAT ALL CHANNELS ARE UP, BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING FROM THE RECEIVER INTO CHANNELMASTER SO I CAN CLEAN UP THE CHANNELS IN THE RECEIVER. NO BIG DEAL, BUT IF ITS A SIMPLE MISTAKE ON MY PART THEN PLEASE CLUE ME IN...AND THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1788
Use Model Name 2700.

Post Number: 5
I TRIED USING MODEL 2700 AND STILL NO GOOD. I KEEP GETTING A NO COMMUNICATION ERROR. ALSO WHEN I TRY THE UPLOAD FROM RECEIVER INTO CM, THE RECEIVER DISPLAY DOES'NT CHANGE AT ALL.IT USED TO BE WHEN UPLOADING, THE DISPLAY WOULD COUNT DOWN, LIKE WHEN A BIN IS LOADING, AND NOW IT JUST DISPLAYS THE LAST CHANNEL NUMBER

Gold Member

Post Number: 7787
brad: You seem to have done everything right, except perhaps resetting the receiver before scanning.
Check the date/time. I don't know channel master well enough t know its ideosyncracies, but if the date in your receiver is still 2000, it may refuse to take what it presumes to be an old channel list.

Username: Moboneii

Post Number: 1
in the channel master setup use 2007a, pansat 3500 to talk to the FLU once it has been converted.
hope this helps.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7799
AV and Mo:
This was in his first post.

AND I HAVE SELECTED 2700A RECEIVER IN CM,SO THATS NOT THE PROBLEM

Username: Moboneii

Post Number: 1
the problem you are having sounds just like the one I experienced. Does your CM setup say 2700a 3500s. If not, then d/l new CM. If it just says 2007a that won't work. If it does say 2700a 3500s then Nalin is your best hope.

By the way, stop using CAPS... CAPS usually mean your are mad or want to make a POINT

Gold Member

Post Number: 7803
mcb: You have a very good point which I had missed. The problem might be an older version of CM. Load latest and it must say 2500A 3500s is selection.

http://www.sharpc.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us