New Coming ECM (Expect Charlie to go down tomorrow Jan.30)

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 353
Sorry to bring the bad news but today charlie has put a new mecmX60 on map 4E and this time with 8 divider (8 timers. he is doubling the timers each time). Expect things to go black probebly by tommorow afternoon. Record and enjoy tv as much as you can. I just hope the emu will come to stop this insane weekly charlie ecms.

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 110
bump!

???????????????????????????????????????

Silver Member
Username: Regio65

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 200
HOOOOO F,,,,K MERLIN is a LIVE

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1216
this crap has been copied and pasted from another site,just like another person on this forum does all the time.copy paste and owns only one pansat box

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 150
Behold mecm triple X is comming ... every thing will go up ....

Bronze Member
Username: Nakedgirl

MY UNDERPANTS ARE UP A..., Omaha

Post Number: 56
Did I miss something? Todays the 31st and DN never went down

Silver Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 168
Will this make Nfusion go down too ?......

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 151
I think he is talking from the future and is in 2009 ...so you have to wait a while to let the Dn go down ...

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1217
some people read crap on other sites, like one of our older residents here does as well.COPY AND PASTE crap from other sites

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 622
African...the new authority...all bow to the new king !!Upload

DN will play with the stream, thats a given so what makes him (thread starter wrong?)...anyone can make a prediction or refute the same, I have made many and have been right a lot of the time, even predicting what BL would say in his address a couple months ago, but when backed up by data or even a repost, I appreciate the heads up so do not dismiss all warnings as crap...the coders have dealt with all the issues so far like mecm60 and some map's..if indeed this is a new map, it will be deconstructed soon, and the only way DN will succeed is to go to new boxes and restructure existing streams completely, a huge expenditure

Silver Member

Post Number: 623
also it seems as though DN and Bev will use the timing issues as a major part of their plans to disrupt free tv, it is one of the last arrows in their quiver as of now

Bronze Member
Username: Miguel3000

Post Number: 32
Well today is Thursday 12:00 PM
And mi FTA are working flawless.
So,you fail in your prediction>>

Silver Member

Post Number: 624
don't count on it yet...DN has been morphing approx 2-3 days after Bev...my guess is it will go down either tonight at 7 pm CST or tomorrow night 7 PM CST..again, only based on past behaviour

Silver Member
Username: Vikdamone

Post Number: 126
how bout you shut the fack up. we all know that these go down and what to do when they do stop with the stupid estimates that you know no better than anyone else.

Silver Member

Post Number: 627
wow...little baby...are you teething?Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
ahahh your a tard, heres my prediction dish is going to go down in the future and we ll have to wait for new bins, wow I'm good, heres another prediction psychomantoucher you're a f@g and you'll marry a guy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 629
VC..how stupid can u be?...U are only parroting other quacks like NBN, only he understands what he is talking about...this will be my last response to u, you do not deserve the fingernail chaffing it takes to respond anymore to to your simplish childish ranting

Silver Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 170
man i leave for awhile and the losers take over..

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
Thats where you are wrong I was mocking retards and their predictions that are stupid. And you are the child putting up pictures like a retard because you can't put words to keyboard because you lack brain power. You have g@y power only queeer.

Bronze Member
Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 66
you can pretty much guarantee it will go out this weekend ...super bowl weekend and a ufc event look for blackness around 6 pm saturday ..just a prediction but youll see how close i am .......

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 40
Why predicting? Can we change something, hein?

Silver Member

Post Number: 630
VD ..your initials are truth in advertising, you are a genital disease ...your vernacular betrays your lack of breeding...purely slack jawed IE: inbred

Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 1
Nothing in stream as of yet. You losers nothing but wanna------------------->be's

Silver Member

Post Number: 631
new nick...old message...BS

Post Number: 5
Same name same message your a wanna------------------->be nothing more

Silver Member

Post Number: 633
?????...explain yourself ...lets see your true colors ...once again

Post Number: 6
"?????...explain yourself ...lets see your true colors ...once again"

tell you what azzhole why don't you expalin
how you found it necessarily to talk crap way out of your league by talking about encryption..

Silver Member

Post Number: 638
its obvious that u are a former banned member with a grudge with nothing to add except insults so add something informative or stfu

Bronze Member
Username: Sub33

Post Number: 37
come on men......back to fta......

Silver Member

Post Number: 641
I think KOS is suggesting using a transponder with different audio and video channels that use different audio and video PID's like crossing the streams and then enter the audio PID for one and the video PID for the other, and mix them up and create an unstable platform that may not be able to be hacked

Silver Member

Post Number: 644
King_Of_Sats ...any response?

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
I thought you were too good to respond to me psychomantoucher. Clearly you are unable to keep your word because you are a useless douche in life. The VD is a joke ask your dad how much it burned after I gave chlamydia to your mom, or was that you after that hoe needed dick so bad she went running to your and tried to convert her g@y son?

Silver Member

Post Number: 649
ask your dad how much it burned after I gave chlamydia to your mom,

so you admit u are a carrier of VD...thats all I needed to know...nuff said...you are a sick MFer that is unclean and should be banned from this earth much less this site...now I wipe my hands of you u (literally and figuritively) putrid stinky maggott

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
NO, I gave it to your mother and got some pills for it but you haven't clearly because you're still upset that I banged your mom right before you did you inbreeding queere currently with VD.

Silver Member

Post Number: 651
????...dude ...give up, the more you speak the more you look like a total idiot...you cannot even compose a proper sentence...you have turned a decent thread into crap...we all thank u

Bronze Member
Username: Trendsetter369

Post Number: 28
IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE. GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU DEAR FRIENDS.

Silver Member

Post Number: 658
Thank u friend

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1759
Damn! I hope we get to see the UFC fights tomorrow!

Silver Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 146
Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
dude the more you post your g@y pics in threads the more childish you seem you can't even form a life.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us