WHAT ABOUT THE Cs BOXES

Username: Lewis13

KY United States

Post Number: 8
how come the cs boxes are the last ones to get a fix

Silver Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 170
cause they dont care about anyone but themselves. cs used to be the best now there the worst. my suggestion is to sell it on fleebay when fix comes out. right now your lucky to get 10 bucks for it.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1153
c00lsat has bad service,
c00lsat bins will come out about 72 hours after the big 4 have released their bins for cs 7000 only and 24 to 36 hours after that they will release bins for 4000,5000,and 6000 by this time there is a new ecm so you start the wait again
also if you send in a unit for repairs to c00lsat usa ,the cost is $58 and you will get the unit back in 6 to 8 weeks

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1154
and the worse thing is their homesite,
if someone asks a question the so called masters insult them or close the thread or ban them,
so all round KEEP AWAY FROM C00lSAT,
buy a cheap alternative and get reasonable support,and get questions answered at homesites instead of masters jumping down your throat.
by the way those so called masters assume that they were born FTA pro's

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1155
ftakey
Silver Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 170

yeah my ban just ended. as of yesterday
Coolslo=garage
SV-4000= nice warm home
Got 1 1/2 years of good to great service, but it is over! Maybe jvvh or Chancysand with take up support for them. One could only hope. After all look at the FLU still going like the energizer rabbit.

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1156
DON'T BUY C00SAT

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1157
when you buy these boxes the manufacturer says there is a 5 year warranty, but C00lsat USA announced that they will NO LONGER cover warranty for cs 4000,5000 and 6000 as of Dec 2007

Username: Woggs1

Post Number: 2
The sales of CS will go way down I predict. There will be loads of used CS boxes for sale cheap. I just looked on craigslist and people are trying to sell CS like crazy. Does anyone want to buy my CS 7000? I will never buy CS again.

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1158
YO Mamma,
I absolutely agree with you

Bronze Member
Username: Zenn

Post Number: 27
I will be selling my clst boxes on ebay soon so which box would be recommended to get. which one right now has the best service.

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 24
foolsat sucks!!!

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1160
kelly,
you can get viewsat,pansat,sonic view or captive works
i am going to get a cheap box from one of these

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1155
dont buy a pansat

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1161
what is a good cheap buy Bruce?

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1162
right now i was on the c00lsat "OFFICIAL" site and you should see how many newbies the so called pro fta masters are banning for asking simple questions.
C00lsat is a joke and the bigger jokers are the resident so called "MASTERS" at their so called "OFFICIAL" stinking site
sell your boxes before you have to pay to dump them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
i will play fetch with my dog using stupid foolsat

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1168
lol

Username: Lewis13

KY United States

Post Number: 9
well i gress i find a lot more unhappy people hear thank god i still have my old clone pansat here to watch .when new bin comes out i am going to sell my koolsat 6000 for what i can get out of it LOL what box do you watch african or what box would buy?

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1170
sell your c00lsat's before you have to pay to dump them,the manufacturer sucks and their home site sucks

Bronze Member
Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 44
what the h*ll this was my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah my ban just ended. as of yesterday
Coolslo=garage
SV-4000= nice warm home
Got 1 1/2 years of good to great service, but it is over! Maybe jvvh or Chancysand with take up support for them. One could only hope. After all look at the FLU still going like the energizer rabbit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Don't know how you did it but that is wierd.

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1171
don't buy c00lsat.the manufacturer sucks and their home site [link removed] sucks.the guys there were born masters of fta.they threaten people and ban them for no reason.to hell with those azzholes and to hell with bulsh1t c00lsat

Bronze Member
Username: Cb1000

Post Number: 29
Hey you c00lsat bashers, did you know it works great for bev ....plenty of ppv and more

I am pissed with no dn but hey bev is smokin wide open

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1173
besides the point not everybody has bev
millions of c00lsats sold in usa and they use dn
also we are not bashing,we are giving out facts,c00lsat sucks and their homesite [link removed] sucks.
by the way i sent my 7000 in for repairs and they lost it and now they won't respond to my e mails,thats how cunning they are,also rumor has it that they are going to be bought out by captive works

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
dish motor lnb = bev

Username: Blue313

Post Number: 9
forgive my ignorance, but does Bev receive International channels? I have a seperate dish for international can I do the same for bev?
I know for bev the dish should be pointed differently than DN, do I use the same type of dish and LNB's to get bev? Thank you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
its working now - time to dump it asap!! who will take my foolsat 5K for 50 bucks? (i am sure answer will be NO ONE)

Username: Polywog

Post Number: 3
I'll pay u 10 bucks to take my koolsat!

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1189
hey the bin is out,use it for now and then i will buy from you,u pay me $10 and i will take it from you and use it as a paper weight lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us