Box Problem with Coolset 6000

Bronze Member
Username: Shehzadkamal

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 30
For 2 weeks I am trying new bin to install but my receiver doesnt detect the hardware every time I click the start button on the loader to install software it says please connect your receiver and then press the start button.

Now I tried sevral different ways to install like turing off the box from back and click the start button on the loader while the box is in the standby mode or booting stage and LED shows Night Rider light.

I did a factory reset and then tried loading the bin but it dosnt work....even I am trying to load the factory flash file...it doesnt accept it niether in standby mode nor in the normal mode.

I just bought this reciver couple of months before now I dont know where to go ? Brobably Nylin Nydas could solve this broblem. Banasonic Bebsi ..Abartment.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1109
Shehzad,
you are probably using the wrong cable,
you need a null modem cable.let me know what kind of cable you are using?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1783
i am not sure... isn;t that rec comes with usb slot.. i know 6100 does.

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1111
Sada,
not 6000 but 6100 onwards does

Gold Member

Post Number: 1784
problem with cable or loader...
try to go to download latest version of csat loader i think its 2.4 and check the cable..
as african said.. there is diff b.w null and other cable..

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1112
this guy posts a question and then doesn't respond

Bronze Member
Username: Shehzadkamal

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 32
Ok African ....thankyou for yourresponse...beforeI read your reply I kept downloading the bin and the last time changed the cable and I got succeeded ..but I wonder I have been using the previuos cable for a quit long time with quite a number of STB's for my self and my freinds ...I dont know why this cable stopped working now..so I had to lend a cable from my freind.

But I still dont know whats gonna happen next time because I am having this problem from a month having a tough time time laoding the bin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1788
it worked now...good to hear that..
just changed the cable won't happen again..
and have you heard of
www.d*esifta.co.nr (for downloading bins etc)..
great website by great people...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us