SV4000 giving trouble..

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 84
Right now it ..my sv4000 keep showing "boot" "E" "12.00" "o" and it doesn,t stop doing that. I tried to shut off the unit. It is not helping me.
It was working fine. Soon as I load the new bin (196) for bev. first thing I did was to scan nimiq 1,3. It was scaning fine and I did saved the scaned channels by pressing "ok" actually it did not saved any. I don,t even see sat 91. when I press "SAT" button on the remote. Yes... while I was writing all this , it stop doing all that what I said above. It shows only "o" now
Please some one help me. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

OuTa yeh DuniyA

Post Number: 1408
u should try loading the factory bin and do a factory defualt load the bin then you should scan it will work for sure;)

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 345
I wouldn't even do a factory default unless I had to. That way I never have to rescan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Thank you both. First of all I wanna tell you that I have download factory file from ftabins.net. it is old from 2006 1229 zip. I hope this a ligit. secondly My tv screen is connected to sv4000 but it is snowy.It clearly show the connection between these two but snowy. How I will direct my remote? Please help !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
friends...I,m not that smart.please someone help me.

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

OuTa yeh DuniyA

Post Number: 1409
what do u mean how u will direct ur remote???????????????????...after you load the factory bin load the newest bin for bev fix..196....do u not get a signal?

Bronze Member
Username: Cubiche

CUBA, CUBA

Post Number: 24
CHECK ALL SETTINGS.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
I checked the coaxial wire goes to my tv.They are fine. What ever sv4000 doing right now.. my tv only feels it. Like I said earlier sv's little screen keep showing "6" reboot" "o'. Tv gets dark and snowy because of its actions. what ever I press on my remote sv4k doesn,t take it. I tried to insert usb with factory bin. But remot doesn,t do anything.Little screen keep showing reboot,6, and o.

Username: Devaro

Lake , CA USA

Post Number: 4
Maybe you should try to reload the bin with a serial cable.You cannot access the USB flash if your receiver neber boots up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Now here is new development with my sv4000. NOw it is stable and showing only "0". Can I do fix this problem? Please please help me.

Bronze Member
Username: Mvp

Quebec

Post Number: 20
now they say new bin v0196 is released. is it work for DN ?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7637
V0196P for Sonicview 4000 is for BEV only. DN ECM fix has not been released yet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us