NFusion - is it safe?

Bronze Member
Username: Rustynail74

Post Number: 43
I plan to buy NFusion but I read somewhere it is not very safe. Are their any risks associated using NFusion? Could someone get me some information?
Thnx!

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1085
Haris,
it is connected to your internet,so there is a chance that your IP address can be traced if someone wanted to.only time will tell

Bronze Member
Username: Rustynail74

Post Number: 44
Thnx African.

Do you know by chance if NFusion ever gets down besides if not having internet service? Is it an old receiver so time tested??

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 275
Upload

Waiting for you to get yours

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1086
it has survived most of the recent ecm's

Username: Bangle

Post Number: 8
can we hide the IP address on Nfusion ???
I know there is a way we can make the IP look wierd so PP can not trace our location. But on the Nfusion , can we do that ?

Silver Member
Username: Vikdamone

Post Number: 114
you think thats really going to work when you are being prosecuted?

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 454
Don't you think if they busted the sites you download bins from, and post info, they can get your isp and enough info to come get you? Plus your email addy.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2628
but u are not connected 24/7 to the sites u download from. Ur email addy is a fake anyway... hope all are smart enough to use a free bogus one from yahoo anyway. Plus u can go to a local hotspot and get a bin... nfusion users will be in a LOAD of trouble one day... imho

Bronze Member
Username: Ncx

Post Number: 71
All you people talking about IP tracing and the law are full of crap. You know nothing about networking, proxies, relay's and above all the law. You run around googling and copy pasting and dropping big sounding words that are meaningless to you. Your good for one thing and one thing only, the LULZ...dorks.

Silver Member
Username: Vikdamone

Post Number: 119
Ok and what happened to all the people sued for downloading music dick winchester? Or the spammers that have been busted for unsolicited email. Or some of the virus writers they all thought they were safe too. Clearly you know nothing Dick.

Bronze Member
Username: Craneop37

Post Number: 11
there is a way to hide your ip adress its called using 2 routers and messing with the ip adress in the second router going to the nfusion.

lets see you go from your dsl box to main router short jumper to other router you just have to setup a bugus ip in second router

Silver Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 121
... or you could just set up Tor for all your internet uses. TOR is a solution for anonymizing a particular aspect of internet communication: TCP connections.
nub.

Silver Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 122
also, Tor requires a large group of "co-conspirators", which wasn't easy to come by in the past. This is what the TOR network does - it coordinates a large network of people who agree to anonymize each other's TCP connections. That's about all it does, but it does it very well. hope that sheds light on how you can 'stick it to the traceability of IKS'.
nub.

Bronze Member
Username: Tekomi_elhoyo

Post Number: 43
Using Nfusion and downloading bins from the net for FTA is the same and they can track IPs the same way, so either way you are running a chance, like russian roulete

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 455
From what I've read, Nfusions servers are not logging isp's. when you download a bin, that site is logging your isp.

Could be wrong, just what I've read.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2629
cheap, u cant do ANYTHING with two routers. LOL
U still only have ONE public ip addy that u go out on. Even behind 323 routers. U ONLY get out on the one ip ur isp gives u. Period. Using a proxy server may help... but NOTHING can hide u 100 percent. LOOK THAT UP IF U DONT BELIEVE ME!!
It doesnt matter if they log ips or not... if someone ever gets access to that server, they can simply WATCH who is logging into it.
It is not NEARLY the same downloading bins, u are only connecting for a min. getting a bin... u are ALWAYS connected using iks. Downloading a bin file is legal... its what u do with it that makes it illegal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Go google something Vik, that way you can feel important.

Bronze Member
Username: Craneop37

Post Number: 12
ok for all that is scared of nfusion i can give another option since you might can be traced weather it be by IKS or downloading bins from a fta site...

nfusion can run without internet connection but it is limited to just regular package channels like tnt ,usa, etc and no premium channels.

but to this date it is better to just have regular channels running all the time than no channels at all.

all you have to do is cut emulator off and disconnect internet cable from receiver when it goes down then hook cable back up and emulator back on to get updates then disconnect again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
dantetn there's more then one server in the chain, it's been said a million times. Learn how to sniff a network and you'll see it for yourself. The whole getting a court order to log IP's has already been discussed to death. The Torrentspy case proces how hard it really is, by the time any order to lof was upheld every nfusion box would be logging onto a differant server. Read and you'll learn alot...maybe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2631
ask dssmili about this. His servers were taken FAST, he had no time... everyone involved in the sub sharing was busted. Maybe I am not the one who needs to read. What has been said and what is reality COULD be two different things ya know. All the info I have found comes from the ones trying to get u to buy this thing. Or it is TOTALLY against it... not much in between. I know quite a lot about networking, ip's. I can tell u that I dont know how to "sniff" a network on the internet. If u are in a vpn tunnel u can sniff a network... but i dont think this is how it works.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2632
Are u the same guy arguing with me about the black friday tv's?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2634
And the way a lot of the torrent cases get by, is they sned "crap" up to a server... it sits there as "crap". The client version on ur pc downloads the "crap" from the server, (its legal to download crap) and decodes it. Then u have a movie or song.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
what happened with mili was an ENTIRELY differant thing, but I suspect you know that now don't you? If you don't know how to trace any more then a twit with wireshark would then you don't know anywhere near enough about relay proxies or any other type of network to be handing out advice about how safe nfusion is or isn't. But I suspect you know that too, your just another cog in the rumor mill talking crap about things that are so far over your head you drown in the discussion. When you can get into someones server get back to me, then we'll talk. Until then I'll see and the rest of the loudmouths like you the same way I see script kiddies...if your even on that level.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2636
lol, get in to this server here at ecoustics or anywhere else and prove it to me dear. I am not talking about at the local salvation army store eiter. Show me..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Nice pics retard lmao wtf...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2637
So, u are telling me that there is no way to get in trouble using these iks boxes?? I wonder if idiots also told these child p0rn pervs, or the music pirates, or the wanna be hackers, or any of the others that have been caught ONLY by thier IP addresses that if they listened to them they would be safe. Hey, if u have one, good for u... I think its everyones choice. but many just say its safe, when the reality is far from that. Just using a little common sense.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
"I wonder if idiots also told these child p0rn pervs"

You oughtta know I guess, watch out for the black suv that pulls up outside lol You need a new firewall btw.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1699
who has nfusion , you can download bj2 118 bin and it will stand alone . you dont need to use iks.
anyone who has it try it .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us