How to Installing NFUSION

Username: Help_wanted

WPGCa

Post Number: 3
Need Help, I am a newbie in sat, I just bought a NFUSION receiver which I was told it maybe colon. what is the process of installing , How can I get the Bin file and down loader file for it and the power of receiver should be off when I upload? thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 160
you might wanna do some reading "newbie" :-)

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 130
where did u get this "maybe colon"

WPGCa

Post Number: 4
Is it really a Colon. I am just new in sat.

WPGCa

Post Number: 6
Thanks Paisa , But what site do you suggest for research.

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 131
If it is real Nfusion, go to f2atv they have a lot of info and all instructions

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1771
nonono
go to nfusionforum.com (offical site for nfusion)...
magic shangool here is what you need to go...
go to
[link removed]
use the loader download bin 1.42..
then use internet cable (network cable ).. plug it in back of router and ur reciever..
then go to menu, installtion do the setting , scan the channels.. etc..
after downloading the bin you will see internet option.. try to do upgrade there after loading the bin to check ur internet connection in good and working..
let me know if you have any other problem..

WPGCa

Post Number: 7
Thanks Sada. It was very helpful. I just registered on that web site.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1694
Simply load the latest bin (v1.42) connect your coax cable, scan the
satellites you want, connect your cat5 cable from your router to your nfusion and turn emu off.
You'll be watching TV. There a plenty of features such as guide sorting by category, IPVR (recording directly to your PC), simple timers (just press OK on any program and the box will go there when your show starts) and of
course the best feature. It's up and running on both providers ;)

you scan your sats before you connect to IKS (before you plug the
cat5 cable in) nfusion will detect all of dish and bevs channels.

WPGCa

Post Number: 8
Thanks Cartier1, When I Upload the Bin file. Do I have to turn the receiver on or should stay off, And what is IKS?

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 56
IKS stands for Internet Key Sharing. What it does is, it pools the IKS server for the latest information thus allowing your receiver to work while other fta receivers are down waiting for a new software update.

Follow these steps to download the bin file once you have connected the receiver to your computer and turned it on from the back:

1. Choose the bin file to download
2. Press "Start Nfusing"
3. Box will appear that says "Please REBOOT your
STB after clicking OK.
4.Click Ok then turn on your receiver with the
power button at the front of the receiver or
the on button on your remote.
5.Wait for program to download. Then 0000 will
appear on your receiver if it's your first
download. Now the receiver is ready for use.
6.Then plug the network cable from your receiver
to router.
7. Do your sat settings and scan the channels
and you are good to go.

I hope that helps. Enjoy.

WPGCa

Post Number: 9
Darshan Thanks a Lot , It was the most helpful . thanks to all the people for their contribution .

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 57
No problem magic shangool. Enjoy your new infusion. It's a very good receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 157
Sada,
F2ATV is the "Official" site for nfusion. That is were the files are released and where the coders hang out.

Bronze Member
Username: Fredster

Post Number: 65
my nFusion lost it's EPG and now when I press for the EPG it freezes and reboots ...

Also when I try to access web site for S/W updates it gives me error: cannot connect to server. This is with bin 1.42

Gold Member

Post Number: 1847
what do u mean?
do u mean like when you do update using a remote .. it gives you error message..

first of all check internet connection.. if your internet is good ...
try to reconnect the network cable..
if that doesn't work then click on factory reset..
and then do the upgrade (always works for me)..
let me know if it solve ur problem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
right sada, when I try to do an update using the remote. Don't get me wrong I'm still watching TV (although switched back to the much more elegant Soncview 4000 now that a fix is out) but when I try to do an update using the remote it keeps giving me the same error message ...and this despite doing a factory rest and rescanning ....

And now like I said I lost the EPG ...EPG no longer populated and when I access it (or try to) it shows all channels empty, freezes and reboots ... man this software is buggy!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1852
ok if you can not do an update after factory reset that means there is problem with your internet connection.. try to check ur internet connection .. reconnect the network cable...

that what happend with me.. my internet was down..
i did a factory reset and still didn't work.. finally i call interent company and that was actually problem with internet..
if every thing else fails try to install a factory bin (with wires etc) and reload the bin..

and with epg .. press guide, but don't press it twice.. just press it once.. there is a virus if you pressed it twice .. just press guide once. and then pres blue button.. it wil give you epg..
there are also epg channel depend on your rec..
i have a forum for epg channels at
www.desifta.c*o.nr

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Well why am I watching TV if internet is down (emu doesn't work) ? I believe it's working on IKS now isn't it ?

BTW sada I'm using Logitech Play Links to connect to router .. I know it's not the best solution ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1710
sada i sked you the other day if u tried bj2 bin 118 , reported to work well with nfusion without using internet. did u tried it?????????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1854
i can not find that bin..118.. where is that..?
its not in nfusionforum.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1855
+ it doesn't matter b.c if you turn off your emulator... its not working with most of channels.. just basic workss...basically it works with internet..
and fred... i am using dlinkys's router..
yeh u said u are watching tv.. on nfusion. and u can not do an upgrade (this is wierd)>..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1713
it;s a blue jey2 box bin that is compatible with n fusion . you always can go back to 1.42

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=24145

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
sada I've been reading several forums on this issue (cannot reach upgrade server via internet) and this seems to be a very common and widespread problem ... I hope nFusion addresses this with their new bin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1856
cartier.. i had bad exp with ftabins in past.. so i am not going to upload .. i am sorry..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1716
sada i tought you were a tester with edxperience. that's why i asked. but eventually you are just poor guy who is looking to watch free tv ,and tha's fine with me . how could u not know that bj2 118 is not for nfusion .and there not just ftabins they are million of sites that has the file.
well it's your box. and u free to do what you want . take care i will not take seriously your comments next time .

Bronze Member
Username: Farooq1371

Post Number: 11
ya f2atv is official site for nfusion, lots of info there on it, ftatalk is avery good site too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us