What about nfusion up or down

Silver Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 111
pls update i m at work so i don't know. pls let me know so i can watch cricket after the work

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1021
dave
nfusion is up

Bronze Member
Username: Saadiaa

Post Number: 55
how much does it cost to buy an nfusion in canada?

Bronze Member
Username: Ehsankhan777

Post Number: 36
can you guys tell me how does nfusion connect via wireless if i have my wireless at home. since I did not see a wireless adapter on the back of this box

Bronze Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 38
Is this a trick question?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1718
ok first of all sadia you are using my nick name
people wil be confuse b.w sada and sadia..

for those of you who have question about nfusion..
nfusion is availale in canada..
all you need is intrnet connection, wireless router .. that's it..
if your comp is in different room you can buy
netgear and u can plug in to wall.
and for cost sadia it cost about $ 220 in cananda..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Thanks Sada! but I didn't use ur nick name ....thats what i like to be called...don't worry I won't do anything stupid that I have seen happening on this site....

Bronze Member
Username: Ehsankhan777

Post Number: 40
So in another word if i were to pick up the netgear WGPS606 and connect to an unsecured wap then i can wire in the nfusion without being traced back to my IP cool thanks for the info

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Nfusion requests a file from server (A) but file is recieved from server (bcdefghijklmnop and parts from qrstuvwxyz}. Your wireless is still tracable unless your war ing your neighbors connection.

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 247
(NOT SO) How could you get wireless service if they don't know who you are?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
If you have wireless at home you still have an IP address. If you log on at the coffee shop you will need a awful long cable to get back to your nfusion.But if you live near a colledge unsecured signals everywhere. Or am I outta school on wireless?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7566
Your main IP is the one that is known to the outside world. This is the one that is physically connected to the wires coming into your house. It can be static or dynamic. If dynamic, you can change it as often as you like by disconnecting and reconnecting. If static, then the whole of Internet router system knows you.
When you get several computers networked either physically or wireless, they acquire secondary IPs as assigned by your router. These are usually local IPs starting with 192.168.1.nnn or 10.nnn.nnn.nnn The outside world does not know them nor does it care what they are - it is strictly a problem that your router handles.
So whether you get your connection in a receiver via wireless connection or physically, there is only one IP that is being used by the outside world to communicate with you - that is the IP that was assigned by your provider permanently or dynamically.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Why not just proxy to be safe anyway.I used to just cause I could till I got tired of slow but I'm sure you could conf it just for nfusion. Then we wouldn't have any of this "wheres the bins" fun that makes 99% of this quit interesting place. Nfusion killed the satellite forums.

Username: Kenroy

Kingston, Kingston Jamaica

Post Number: 2
what do i need to pick up or set up bev. currently i only pick up 110 channels on DN. I have a pantec that i recently converted to a pansat 2700 clone.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
When the cops come I'll tellem it was someone else on my local IP....not me!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Lower your dish 10 deg and turn it to left 9 deg.Then buy nfusion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1733
yeh i know sadia its your name (girl name in pak)but ye gore logon to nahi pata..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
is ur name sada??? or is it nickname?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1735
Saqeeb
nick name sada..

Silver Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 113
still up on bev i want to watch cricket after work

Gold Member

Post Number: 1762
for those people who just bought nfusion pls remove cover (plastic) is sticking to the top of reciver.. its really stick togeather.. remove it so heat can escape

one more thing for epg.. my epg for 148 wasn't giving me sheduling for more than 2 hrs.. i tried all epg channels for 148.. now i got 119 dish.. and i went to wgn channel and i press blue button... i also got extended epg for 148 and 119 awesome
just thought i should share this with you guys

Username: Help_wanted

WPGCa

Post Number: 2
Need Help, I am a newbie in sat, I just bought a NFUSION receiver which I was told it maybe colon. what is the process of installing , How can I get the Bin file and down loader file for it and the power of receiver should be off when I upload? thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us