Recent DN changes

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1095
C/P from ekb
Most recent changes to the Dish Channel List page
1/23/08
Dish Preview Channel added to 102 tp 2 at 110°. This channel is not available to subscribers yet.
The X Games channels 474-478 are now available to subscribers. Programming will start this weekend. These are alternate feeds of the ESPN X games and should be available to anyone who receives ESPN on Dish.
More international channels are moving! Channels 717 LEOWD, 787 ZEETV, 788 TVASA, 789 SET, 790 ZCINE, 791 B4U, 794 AAJTK have been switched to a slate telling subscribes that the channels are moving off of 121°. The channels are all already available at the 118° satellite location. A call to dish and a "repoint kit" installed on the existing superdish is all that is required.
The following channels have temporary homes at 121° so subscribers can still see the channels during the transition period: 5703 ZCINE, 5706 SET, 5707 AAJTK, 5712 B4U, 5714 ZEETV, 5726 TVASA.
Two new international channels have been uplinked but are not available to subscribers yet. 902 GEO News and 903 AAG TV. Both these channels are URDU (Pakistani language) and are on 61.5° tp 32 and 118° tp 7.
The transition of local channels off of 121° has begun.
Erie PA locals WJET and WSEE channels 7041 and 7042, Wausau WI locals WAOW and WSAW channels 7210 and 7211, Wichita Falls TX locals KSWO and KAUZ channels 7860 and 7861, and Providence RI locals WLNE and WPRI channels 7770 and 7771 have all been changed to a slate telling subscribers of the channels' removal from 121°.
All the programming is still available to subscribers on the "X" channels added in the 5960-5975 channel range.
KUQI, a new Fox affiliate for Corpus Christi, TX is now uplinked, but not available to subscribers, on channel 8919 on tp 27 spot 17 at 110°. This is more of a placeholder than anything else. This channel is not on the air yet, but expected to light up some time after the Super Bowl. The fate of the current Fox feed through Dish when the new station hits the air is unknown at this time.
HD Events 1 has been renamed MAVHD (Mavericks HD). HOWEVER... this channel is still a shared channel. There are 4 channel numbers witht he same video stream. It is still the Event channel just renamed. This is NOT a new 24/7 service.
The link to the Excel version of this chart was removed again due to the amount of time it takes to update both this chart and the spread sheet separately. Sorry for the inconvenience. The last version of the excel spreadsheet is still available HERE. I may update the sheet from time to time. I will post this on the main channel chart whenever there is a new version.
Updated hyperlinks to CNBC, Telefutura, KNTV and WZMY. (David)
If anyone finds any links that are outdated or incorrect, please feel free to e-mail me HERE. I appreciate any help I can get! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Madflea168

Post Number: 114
thanx for the info, I have just switched to 118 two weeks ago, but with the new ecm ain't matter now.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7560
Mad Flea : Your perseverance has paid off. Please continue sharing your information and knowledge with others in the forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Bluebee

Post Number: 54
I think DN at 148 degree is the worst so far, no zee sports, no CBN, no CNN, BBC only 1 PPV and thats also not in english.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1722
damid i just paid the installer to move dish from ... to 119 for zee sports only... and now there is geo only on 61.5 . fu*c*k it should be available on some other dish like 148...
all the ind/pak channel on 148 so why not agg too..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us