Pansat 2700 (Clone) Receiver Question??

Username: Theclicker34

Post Number: 6
Hello There

Now I have a question about the only Clone receiver I have? I can plug it in, and it works. Everything loads and scans. However, when I want to update let's say now, with the newest Clone Bin, I am unable to?

Once the Null Cable is hooked to the receiver, the receiver won't Power On??? If I unhook the null cable, the power will come on. If I hook the null cable back up, the unit won't power on?

Anyone???

Sincerely,

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1732
clicker i believe you need a db9 straight cable.have u used the same cable before to load

Post Number: 7
Hello There

Yes, the cable that I have, I have always, only used for the Clone Receiver. I may have called it the wrong name? I am not right up-to-date on the titles/names/terms of everything. It's the cable that came with the Clone receiver (2) years ago. I have always used that one. However now, if it's in the receiver, the receiver won't power on? So I thought I would ask. I assume the cable is what you suggested, as it did come with the receiver, and has worked for (2) years. I don't know why I called it that? Guess I thought that was the name of them?

Sincerely,

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1734
so your saying it does not power on when youhave the cable connected.?????

Post Number: 8
Hello There

Exactly. If the cable isn't hooked up to the receiver, I can power on. If I try to put the cable in while turned on, it will shut the receiver down. If I turn the receiver off, and hook the cable up, and then try to power on, it won't?

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 327
Clicker,
one thread you say you have a clone and the other you say you have an original pansat. which is it? you have an original pansat clone?
try another cable or if you have a clone and original, maybe you have inversed the cables?

Post Number: 9
Hello There

What it is? I have (6) Original Pansat 2700A Receivers, and (1) Pansat 2700 Clone Receiver.

(1) of my Original Pansat 2700 Receievers won't scan/load and has No Quality.

My only (1) Clone Receiver, won't power on with the cable in it?

Sincerely,

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 160
Try another Straight RS 232 DB9 cable

Post Number: 10
Hello There

I tried another cable, and it worked. I mean, I was able to power on the Clone, with the cable run to it. I tried loading several times the newest Clone Bin, but it would reach 99%, sit for a bit, then say flash something failed? Not too sure about that?

Thanks for all the input and help though.

Sincerely,

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1738
it may take you a couple of tries.be persistence.force the upload.good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us