Original Pansat 2700A No Quality Reading!! Please Help??

Username: Theclicker34

Post Number: 5
Hello There

I am looking for any and all help. It's been (1) Week, since my Original Pansat 2700A has had No Quality reading? Bought brand new, everything was perfect for (5-6) months.

Last week, I went to update the newest bin at that time. Did everything that same way I always do. However, now, the receiver won't scan/load channels, and just reads 0% for Quality.

Nothing was unhooked differently, nothing was done differently. I have been doing the same method, to all (6) receivers, every step of the way. Now this one doesn't operate?

Does anyone know why it would now say No Quality, and not scan channels? Here is what the Install Page looks like:

Locked on Nimiq 1.3/ku

LNB - Standard
LNB Local Freq. - 11250
22khz - Off
Diseqc - Off
Legacy SW - None
TP (1) 12239 H 20.000
Positioner - Usuals
Satellite Scan - All
Level - 99%
Quality - 0%

I have no switches or anything like that. Every receiver is run to it's won' seperate dish.

Anybody out there that can help?

Sincerely,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hello There

I tried replacing the receiver that won't scan and has no quality with another. Simply slid it right in it's place, and hooked the same wires and connections to it.

Scanned, loaded channels, and lit up. I then took that one away, and put the first back in it's spot, where it has been sitting and working for the past (5-6) Months. Still nothing??

Loaded newest bin. Power on, install page. Select Bell, everything matches out according to my other receivers in the house locked on Bell. Hit satellite scan, or blind scan, and nothing. Nothing loads, no channels, just 0 transponders, and 0% Quality?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Sincerely,

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1740
clicker pansat is known for having poor capacitor for signals.i had to change on my 3500 the capacitor c13,c14 becuase they were blown.i did the same for my 2700 when i had 0 quality and it worked perfect.open your box and look at the capacitor if the top of the cap.looks uplifted compared to the rest change it.if you need to open another 2700 to make sure do it.avalilable at radio shack.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Hello There

Okay, I opened (2) Original 2700 Pansats. Both actually, won't load/scan channels, and both read 0% Quality.

I am not even sure what a capacitor is, or looks like? Both machines, upon opening up, look exactly the same to each other. Nothing stands out as different from each?

Now there are (2) Blue things in the far right corner of each unit, numbered C3 C4? They look the same for each unit. One is large, the other would be considered medium, with meaning to their size.

I might as well ask incase someone how can help, if these are even what I am looking for, what do I do with them, to fix the problem?

Sincerely,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us