Pansat 2700A Need help

Bronze Member
Username: Vedgebill

Post Number: 31
I have a Pansat 2700A and i try to download the latest bin file (Bin 239) but my progress bar stay at 0%. What is the problem? I use a Rs232 Null Modem Cable m/F with a female female adapter to link it to my computer. I probably need some driver for my cable or somethings like this but i think i use the Com 1 Ports. Please if someone know what i can do help me!

Bronze Member
Username: Yourdaddy

Post Number: 23
you do need drivers for the cable....
go to ftabins.com and become a member, then click on the pansat 2700 link.... it should be there...

Bronze Member
Username: Vlemar

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 38
help required:

on pansat 2700a original

working OK until a few days ago. yesterday I loaded bin 240 from dsstester. After successful download, the receiver is now stuck on menue language screen - when you select english it takes to other menu screens, but you can't exit from the menu. Then I loaded boot bi after that 239 and then 241. The receiver is still stuck on the menue.

How do I reset the receiver to bin 235 level. I tried loading bin 232 and other lower versinjs with no success. Help will be greatly appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7443
A. Note down your Dish setup in detail.

B. Get from [link removed]
2700A(b-75)_121_api_1 factory bin.zip

Install as per instuctions.

C. Get 240 or 241 from
[link removed]
Install the file.

D. Do reset. do User setup

E. Set up one LNB only. If scanning both DN and BEV scan Bev first. Do a Blind (power) scan.

F. Do other antenna setups and scans.

You should see TV.
G. turn off closed captions and autoroll.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 383
VB,
you need to continue with the antenna setup and scan your sats.

with no channels scanned it defaults to the language screen.

if 241 is loaded then no need to go back to older bins

Username: W2ass

Port richey, FL United States

Post Number: 3
use the cable that came with the pansat 2700. Your using a cable for a different box, the null modem cable you are using either goes to something for your computer or a viewsat box. pansat doesnt use null modem cables, they use straight modem cable.

Bronze Member
Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 63
try the newer losader for 2700a gt loader 27.02

Bronze Member
Username: Ramsgate

Post Number: 15
I have a Pansat 2700 a and whenever I flash my box i keep getting no signal so I have to fiddle with the cable from antenna at the back ofthe box before asignal returns.Wcan be my problem?Thanks for your help.

Bronze Member
Username: Kewonsc

Post Number: 14
Have pansat 2700A here and loaded 241 bin with null modem and had no problems,had to go all the way through the menu step by step in order to recieve channels.Followed a step by step installtion guide I got from futurefta.After that was back to normal.No expert here but hope it helps.I have B3v only which by the way is down again as of 11;15 am eastern this morning

Bronze Member
Username: Kewonsc

Post Number: 15
My mistake had autoroll on and keys must have rolled.Bev is not down.Like I said no expert here lol.Sorry guys

Username: Jonebgood

Post Number: 6
I moved my antenna and I have no 7ku = 119 only 8ku 110. Is there something I can do to get the channels back?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us