no new for cs 5000, sell sell sell, im buyin lol

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7424
C00LSAT BINs- "Never on a Sunday"

Gold Member

Post Number: 7428
BIN 157 reported to be working fine for C00LSAT 5000 ON BEV Channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Teevee4me

Post Number: 29
It's kind of like going in to the car dealer and have him tell you no more parts! Can't understand why they would BURN their customers. Looks like Pans*t and Views*t have the better idea. They are supporting in a timely manner. From the looks of it Coolcrap is only in it for the money. Remember the card readers everybody was supposed to buy? They got their money. Now rather than turn the coders loose to ... CODE, they are being told NOT to give priority to their older units! I really don't care if any of you supporters get mad, I'm mad this B.S.has been going on for months, actually since right before Views*t Got hold of the Cools*t coders. That was a money issue then in 06. Since then support has been less than great despite all the faithful whopee from a bunch of kiss as*es who probably work for Coolcrap. I will give them this, nice features and user friendly. However I would not consider Coolcrap now that I've seen it's track record. Looks like Pans*t, Views*t, or Sonicvi*w are where it's at presently. Right now as of this post no 4,5,6k, but we have 6100 and 7000 1-18-2008 bins. Guess we all have to bend over and get a NEW Coolcrap box which will work fine until they come out with another model!
This is my opinion from the outside looking in.

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 382
I would not even consider buying another C00lsat even if it has a fix at the moment... NORW group or their 'bosses' will probably do the same move next year...

Bronze Member
Username: Upreferee

Post Number: 16
Here, here. I second your opinion (except bending over to get a new box). I personally like the Cools@t better than the Viewsat also, but I won't upgrade to one of the 2 newer models because of their support issues. What a shame. If a Pansat 2500 is still running after all these years, it should not take much to have the 4K and 5K models running.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Yep FLU working fine!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
F2ATV.C*M now removing threads critical of coolcrap support. That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!That's messed up!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I just got banned from the jerk F@ATV.COM for accusing them of censorship, and they were!!!!!
Coolcrap is through!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Budgie123

Post Number: 27
I bought a coos@t 5k to replace an aging pansat 2500, and throw away the pansat 2500 whence the cools@t was working fine... Now, pansat 2500 is still supported, but my cools@t 5k is collecting dust. what a lesson!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Dickhead over there at F@ATV>COM must have some monetary interest in coolcrap. All I said was censorship going on at their site and 5 minutes later he banned me. People like that should stay in their communist countries! The truth about coolcrap is becoming clear and THEY took the first shot! The guy over there can't ban me from the internet and all one has to do is few things and you can get around the ban anyway. I got time, and I'm now pissed off. BOTTOM LINE FORGET COOLCRAP!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7450
CS 4000,5000,and 6000!
C&P from CS site:

These units have not been forgotten. Norw-Group was going to release these files a few days ago but they weren't working. They tried again and the same thing happened. NorW released a bin for the Homesat reciever and it would not run correctly.Hopefully they will get it together soon and release working files. They haven't forgotten just so you know. They are working on getting these units back up and running.

Username: W2ass

Port richey, FL United States

Post Number: 5
buy a viewsat or pansat box instead CS never did have real good support

Bronze Member
Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 64
call 1800 sky-dish and tell them your "dish ready" youll have tv in 15 minutes

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 128
Where did you find this?

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 7450
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 08:13 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CS 4000,5000,and 6000!
C&P from CS site:

These units have not been forgotten. Norw-Group was going to release these files a few days ago but they weren't working. They tried again and the same thing happened. NorW released a bin for the Homesat reciever and it would not run correctly.Hopefully they will get it together soon and release working files. They haven't forgotten just so you know. They are working on getting these units back up and running.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Cools*t did have great support until last year when their boss wouldn't pay them for their hard work so now they code for views*t! And furthermore I ain't buying that C & P I was there all day until I got banned.Their support wasn't all bad until the new models showed up then it went to sh*t.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
PS if you get banned all you have to do is erase cookies, pickup new ip, re register with new email and you're in to b itch once again. As long as we don't run out of email addresses we got some free speech on that site especially if everyone does it at once cause he has a hard time banning when site is real busy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us