CNX first with EMU

Bronze Member
Username: Kukkudo

Post Number: 61
Conaxsat Construct is pleased to announce the completion of our new Emulation file. This level of emu has never been attempted on a FTA receiver.

This fix incorporates months of work by both our North American and European teams. This type of emulation is required and will take CNX into the next stage of FTA.

This means to the user significantly less downtime and the fastest possible response time. The importance of this file and this type of emulation will be apparent in the very near future.

Another first by our team means we will continue to offer unparalleled support well into the future.

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 323
yeah well the super bun didn't last too long cuz my dn is down right as the boxing started and i never got bev to work....i think it's back to the drawing board

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
yeah well the super bin didn't last too long cuz my dn is down right as the boxing started and i never got bev to work....i think it's back to the drawing board

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
my bad...it's back up on dn...sorry!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Kukkudo

Post Number: 62
patch is out to fix it

Silver Member

Post Number: 326
still froze on dn during fight i had to put 2.29 back in and bev is working fine with 2.29 anyhow

Silver Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 123
yes just what i thought well maybe well i dont know but maybe lol your a goof
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us