IS VIEWSAT UP FOR DN?

Bronze Member
Username: Ptaha

Post Number: 75
Can you please tell me if its up for VS xtreame? or are we waitin for the new BIN again after another ECM?

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1847
no new viewsat files yet. Register at [link removed] for latest updates. The files for viewsat will be posted there as soon as they are released

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Http://www.dssworld.co..., Zeeshan Ashiq DssWorld Mod...

Post Number: 456
Or u can register at desifta.co.nr for new bins

Bronze Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 99
or you could fu*k off and stop spamming

Bronze Member
Username: Thoronto

Post Number: 18
I am getting nothing with this new bin. IT must be for BEV, which doesn't make any sense (-:

Silver Member

Http://www.dssworld.co..., Zeeshan Ashiq DssWorld Mod...

Post Number: 457
or U can go f*ck ur self and mind ur own fu*kin business... Y do u even care of what i post looks like this is ur moms private site where she made u.....fu*ker

Username: Xdamianx

Post Number: 9
this is fu*ken ridiculous. Viewsat is becoming one of the shittiest receivers as of late. They're support is on a decline and only getting worst.

I think it's time to get a new receiver.

Silver Member

Http://desifta.co.nr/

Post Number: 458
agree with u jay.... i am more impressed with my pansat 2500 then ever

Bronze Member
Username: Houston

Houston, TX United States

Post Number: 13
Hello David, I got an vsXtreme I believe Bin 080116X is not working and we don't have new one yet I'm sure we will have one soon.

Silver Member

Http://desifta.co.nr/

Post Number: 459
well viewsat coders want to come up with a permanent fix and not temporary fix that is y they are late well we should give them time and wait thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I was going to state my theory about all this, but I will not. However, I think Pansat, viewsat, and the others are all owned by all of them, and they decide what to release first based on sales of the receiver so they can have a even sales for all brands. Is this confusing? well... business usually are confusing (-:

Silver Member
Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 197
ok...i dont feel like yelling at people anymore about this...but im tired of seeing people bin beg everywhere...you dont like wait time??? why did you buy a viewsat???? OOHHHH that summer when they were up way before everyone??? hmmmm over the past year down time is average on all boxes so just chill and wait for the bin...OR:

nFusion
DVB Card
fta boxes :
captive works
pansat
sonicview

didnt ur mommas ever tell u not to put all ur eggs in one basket??

i have fta dvb iks etc...i have been up n runnin for as long as i can remember

so stop wasting threads on stupid topics like bin begging!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
You should do the same with forum JB, if you don't like what you read, just go somewhere else... I believe your browser can take you somewhere else... you and all your boxes.

Bronze Member
Username: Falcon21

Van, Bc Ca

Post Number: 21
there is nothing called a permanent fix my friend.
there is fix which works or not and that's it.

Username: Zigziga

Post Number: 4
Falcon, what about Nfusion is that kind of a permanent fix since it's been down only few times and IKS does the magic.

Silver Member
Username: Ather_da_don

Mississauaga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 313
Also check out www.dishkeyz.blogspot.c*m (* for o).. it has the Viewsat files there... try at ur own risk

Username: Rajman

Post Number: 4
thetotalfta.c*m have posted new files dated 17th.

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1080
you can get the new viewsat files at crazyfta dot com

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 303
Vs files at ftahq work.

Silver Member
Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 198
go fk urself thoronto u shittbagg

u have been here for years and we all can see ur fkn input on this forum (20 shittty posts)

never helped anyone in ur life cuz u cant even help urself

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 445
Well here is some information from one of my Viewsat sites. While the information was posted mostly for Viewsat/Sonicview owners, keep in mind that the overall information usually helps all brands in time. The main information in the post is that fixes should be out faster than before with the knowledge they now have.

Well, the news is we NOW Have a completed Map emulator. The bad news is, in its current form, it will only run on a unicode based pc. The good news is that with this finished emu to run tests on, we can get specific timer values, so they can be written into C for patching each new ECM. While this isn't nearly as good as having every possible combination already written in C, it does give the coders a much better way of getting fixes written properly and quickly. In other words, Providers won't be able to blind side us anymore. Whatever they throw at us can now be fed into the emulator to test and get proper values from map. No more brute forcing necessary The current emu is huge and very resource hungry. While it could be written into certain bins, a 200 mghz. processor would only be able to render proper answers at about 1/10 the needed speed. As more & more routines are thrown our way, more & more patches will be added until we basically will have an emu running in the bins. This will take a bit more time and each bin will of course improve as providers show us their hand. This may not be the "Good News" everyone has been expecting, but it's a very positive step towards that end. This is no small task the coders have undertaken. I don't want to give false predictions about how soon we may have a more permanent lasting fix, but it is in the works, and will require many man hrs from various contributors to finish. Providers have stepped up the game for sure, but coders now have something to work with, so that puts us one up for whatever is headed our way.
Relax, the game is far from over, but as I said earlier, it is certainly getting interesting.
Those companies that don't have the juice to keep up will be obvious in very short order. I will say this, Sv & Viewsat owners have nothing to worry about.. As usual stay tuned right here for the best help and latest news concerning our ever growing ever popular hobby..

Bronze Member
Username: Madflea168

Post Number: 58
the latest bin work on my xtreme and pro with 110 and 119 on dn, international on 118 is not I guess, cuz it is on autorolling. hope the new bin will out soon.

thanx coders.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us